Thursday, February 03, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Feb. 3 Nominations Show Blog Party

 


I just don't know. While I wasn't overly impressed with last night's season premiere, mainly because I really don't know most of the celebs, I thought I'd have some insight from the live feeds going into tonight's episode. Nope. The live feeds are "delayed" and we should check back on Friday. 

So, going into tonight's episode, all I really know is some kind of power will be introduced, Miesha is HoH and promised Todrick safety because she likes him, she doesn't like Teddi so much and wouldn't promise her safety, Carson knows everybody, Chris Kattan is desperately trying to be funny, Todd Bridges and Mirai seem to be the most sane there, I'm not the only one who gets NKOTB and NSYNC confused, etc.

I guess we'll see what tonight has to offer. On a sidenote, I looked up the cast for the new Survivor type "celeb" show Beyond the Edge and don't know most of them either. I know Jodie Sweetin as a kid from Full House. And, get this ... I know World Metta Peace from Celebrity BB1. Wasn't he the whiner who wanted to go home and quit? Oh, yeah. Let's just cast him on more shows!

Well, let's get this show on the road (so to speak) ... I'll be updating this entry with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news. As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Previously on is trying to make it all just so exciting! We pick up the action as they come in from playing for HOH. Of course, they all want to know what is in that Gala box.

Miesha wants Todrick to be in an athletic alliance -- her, Todrick, Lamar. Then Chris Kirkpatrick wants to be in with him, too. Now Mirai and Teddi want him? Cynthia is also "popular" with alliance seekers.

Mirai and Teddi have joined Gays and Girls. Now Carson wants to call it Formation. 

Chris Kattan can't sleep because Todd is snoring. Uh-oh, many are awake due to it. However, he remains popular as they all enjoy a whacked tattoo he has.

Now they're talking Kardashian/Lamar ex-marriage. Yawnsers.

Miesha wants to build relationships before she nominates anyone. although Todd and Chris Kattan have been brought up, she really wants Teddi to go home. She doesn't trust her.

They have to gather in the living room to open the Gala Gift. It looks like a costume; a dramatic voice says the person who has it will be untouchable. Designer Mon Won? -- it's a hat. They pass the hat around and the last one who has it will be safe. It's down to either Shanna or Cynthia will be safe. Cynthia doesn't want it, Shanna does.

CYNTHIA IS SAFE FOR THE WEEK.

Whoa, according to the card read even if you're not nominated, you could go home. Hmm. The Mon Won curse.

Teddi has figured out that Miesha is going to target her. Miesha recruits Mirai for the strong alliance. She tells her that she wants Teddi out. But then she asks Mirai if she would go up as a pawn.

Mirai tells Teddi that Miesha is targeting her and may backdoor her because she thinks she's a threat. Teddi tells Todrick. He wants to tell Miesha. He tells her.

Teddi tries to deal with Miesha saying if she doesn't put her up, she (Teddi) won't nominate her.

Now Miesha goes to Carson promising him safety but he would go on the block as a pawn.

Time for the nominations. First she nominates Mirai, then Carson. Marai fierce competitor. Carson amazing social game.

Two-hour eviction show tomorrow night. 8-10PM ET/PT.

65 comments:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie!!! And my fellow BB’rs !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer

Anonymous said...

That was his movie that I couldn’t remember Corky Ramona lol I actually liked that one lol

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

jennifer said...

Hi Jon!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Timberlake was don’t mention my name and Joey Fatone was like always mention my name lol

Anonymous said...

Lol he got alliances with everyone lol

CherryPie said...

Hi all...martinis are shaken not stirred...come grab one

Anonymous said...

Look at little figure skater channeling her inner Tonya lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jon and Jennifer and Joe

jennifer said...

Hi Glenn!
Todrick should have an alliance with the whole house, secretly of course, hahaha

Anonymous said...

GLENNNNNNN! , Cherry and Joe

Jackie S. said...

I get my boy band members confused. The only one I know for sure was Donny Wahlburg was in New Kids and I only know that because I like him in Blue Bloods.

Anonymous said...

If he plays that and keeps it low he could power play that well

Anonymous said...

He we go with the # names of alliances lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cherrypie

Glenn Allen said...

Lamar wants Kloe Back

Joe in NY said...

Yeah, I would definitely talk about this on TV

Anonymous said...

Man he is going for it, I never watched any of there shows but I did read when he had his issues they did sort of rally around him

Anonymous said...

Yeah I’m sure she is thrilled about all that as well lol

jennifer said...

I’m sure she is watching

Petals said...

Hi. Nearly forgot this was one (again).

Petals said...

I'm excited about new Survivor

Jackie S. said...

Petals - two hours tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

PETALS!!!!!!

Petals said...

Wait... they're celebrities? Uhm...

Petals said...

Derek X likes the figure skater

Anonymous said...

Lol air quotes Petals lol

Petals said...

PS. Shanna's ex is engaged to a Kardashian. @@

Petals said...

Lol everyone cheats on Khloe abs gets away with it

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie

Hey Jon, hey everyone!

Joe in NY said...

Isn't everyone engaged to or divorced from a Kardashian?

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals. I wonder who gets the Hat

Anonymous said...

Lol Joe, I know I was briefly in the 80’s lol

Jackie S. said...

I might be the only one in the world who wouldn't recognize a Kardashian if I tripped over one.

Anonymous said...

Jackie just saw live feeds is starting tonight 10:00 Est time after the show

Petals said...

Everyone except you, Joe

Petals said...

They have peed on a lot of fire hydrants...

Who remembers Mango??

Glenn Allen said...

My Pool Person Cynthia is safe. Who gets the curse??

Anonymous said...

Imagine if the MMA gal snapped she would take out all of them before the houseguests stop that guy could press the button in there necks like Suicide Squad lol

jennifer said...

I like the music when Chris is mentioned

jennifer said...

No pawn!!

SueGee said...

Hi guys! My feeds page still says to check back on Friday

Anonymous said...

Pawn, party of one your table is ready

Jackie S. said...

It will say that until Friday (at least), Sue.

jennifer said...

I wanted to name my cat Mango! Family shot that down

Jackie S. said...

Derek X tweeted that if Mirai is targeted he will break into the house and form The Takeout.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Petals I alway thought Mr Peepers was stupid funny lol

Anonymous said...

Lol Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I remember the one when Jennifer Lopez hosted and they did the Mango skit together

SueGee said...

Is tonight's show an edited taped show again like last night? I might need to watch the basketball game instead LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes Sue, Friday is the live one two hours

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sue Gee! Now Miria told the Plan to Tedi!

jennifer said...

Skater girl needs to be careful spilling the beans

Glenn Allen said...

Now Tedi told Todrick who will tell Keisha

jennifer said...

Hmmmm, skater girl dug her bb grave?

Anonymous said...

Well we know skater girl is getting nominated for sure now who do we think the other one will be..

Anonymous said...

We have our final two now lol

Anonymous said...

No live feeds is starting tonight

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie! See u guys tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone have great rest of the night and Friday, stay safe !!!

Glenn Allen said...

Very Interesting Noms!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Anonymous said...

Feeds are live!