Friday, February 04, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Live Feeds into Friday, Feb. 4

 

A thrill a minute!

We didn't have to wait until Friday for an update on the delay of the live feeds. And, we apparently missed a brouhaha of some sort. Or, at the very least, a severe kerfuffle. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dubious Celebrity Statuses:
  • The live feeds delay wasn't a technical issue. 
  • It seems that, for some sort of misbehavior, Chris Kirkpatrick was sent out of the house overnight to a hotel.
  • Were they thinking of removing him permanently?
  • And, does it all have something to do with various references about Mirai's claim that one man in the house was making her "uncomfortable"?
  • Was there TOUCHING? 
  • Oh my.
  • I do not really know as the feeds were not on.
  • But there was something. Something happened.
  • They were aware when the feeds went live. I really wish they'd just leave them in the dark about that.
  • We know from the shows that Miesha won HOH and nominated Carson (as a pawn) and Mirai (initially as a pawn but she went around spilling secrets) with a Backdoor Teddi plan in hand.
  • They have already held their Power of Veto Comp.
  • The greatest laid plans of Miesha and men have been knocked akilter but kinda sorta what she wanted.
  • CARSON won the Power of Veto.
  • So, now it's Mirai and Teddi on the block.
  • Teddi is steaming about being backdoored with no chance to save herself with the veto.
  • She was dwelling on it almost every time I saw her -- ranting about how cowardly an act it was on Miesha's part.
  • Although a group of them are a bit displeased with Mirai's actions and lack of loyalty, they do seem to be leaning to evicting Teddi.
  • In other news, we dealt last season with Derek F playing dumb and evoting people off. Well, Lamar has his own Lamarisms but his are due to lack of knowledge about the game. According to him tonight they will veto the eviction! Heehee.
  • Several are talking about Carson's huge target growing on his back. They were already worried about his most excellent social game but were unaware that he might be able to win comps.
  • In more other news, they're calling their Diary Room sessions "interviews." Hmm. BB kept them up until the wee hours "interviewing" them.
  • In even more other news, they seem to have a large supply of booze.
  • Remember -- we have a two-hour show tonight 8PM-10PM ET/PT which will include a live eviction and expose whatever curse that handbag-hat holds.

Ohh ... did they almost say "Bye-bye-bye" to him?



Lamar eats a lot. Chris sleeps a lot.



What side of the house do I side with?



To me, she looks a bit Kardashian-esque.
Maybe it's the Botox.


Not just a social butterfly!

6 comments:

Petals said...

oooo, I know you like a good kerfuffle and/or brouhaha!

Anonymous said...

I have sooooo missed Jackie’s take on these things !!! Ditto Petals, it just brings me joy reading those two words lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Oh my…. Very interesting Jackie!!! Thanks so much and see you tonight

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!

So Chris Kirkpatrick is back inside the house?

On the first episode I did notice he seemed very smitten with Meisha. There is just a certain tone and posture people take when they are smitten and I saw that on Wednesday. Wouldn't be surprise if him being inappropriate was directed at her.

~~~

Dr_Celine said...

Thank you to whomever included me in the pool! I appreciate it. I am looking forward to this season. Even though mostly D List celebs, I like many of them. Thanks for blogging it all Jackie. 🤗

monty924 said...

Hello... from frigid Ohio. I can't believe I missed the premiere, but I watched yesterday. Didn't blog with all of fine people last night because I was glued to the storm coverage and praying my power didn't go off.

Thankfully, that didn't happen so I'm all caught up. See you soon at the pool.

POOL WINNER Big Brother Celebrity 2