Friday, July 15, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Blog Pool Update


Since there was no eviction last night and Paloma unfortunately (heh) removed herself from the show, SueGee has reassigned the folks who had Paloma in the blog pool to other hamsters.

Here's the latest --
Alyssa          - JonMD1267, Auntie Leigh, SueGee, Gibby in MI
Ameerah    - Jennifer S, Joanne Victoria, Jackie
Brittany    - Judi Sweeney, MikesGirl, Tilde, YoDave
Daniel    - jo C, Indiana Jane, Marthalight
Indy    - Brenda, JamieNJ, Krysta, Petals
Jasmine       - Sharon N, Babs, tbc, ChaCha
Joseph    - Cheryl in NC, T-Town Chick, Sharon C, Tammy M
Kyle    - RJM in SC, Nickelpeed, Donna NY
Michael    - Jennasmom, monty924, KelseyNY, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney
Nicole    - Donna in FL, Dr Celine, Skyriverblue
Pooch (Joe)  - David, Joyce Johnson, Quixotic Elf, PDX Granny
Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie
Terrance    - Lili, Caela, Ayana, Nora, AprilW
Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

In other blog news, I found the missing comments. Blogger has been sending random comments to its spam folder. I restored the missing ones from the BB24 posts and emptied the folder so I can better watch it. If it continues I might try making people click the "I am not a robot" captcha to see it that keeps them in. My apologies!

5 comments:

Chacha said...

SueGee- I think I got left off, I had Paloma as my pool pick this year.

Jackie S. said...

That's my fault in my copy/paste. I gave Jasmine herself instead of you! It's fixed now.

Chacha said...

its ok... Funny though that I get the girls with foot/ankle problems. I am almost certain I had xmas,...

Anonymous said...

I missed the pool this year! Ugh! This is Jessica Underwood by the way I can’t sign in.

April said...

thank you