Friday, July 15, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Friday Evening, Nominations - July 15

 

How I feel ...

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Ankle Twisters:

  • As you know from my last post, Jasmine won HOH.
  • Don't ask me how.
  • She is on crutches from the pre-HOH comp fall and Monte carried her upstairs to her HOH room.
  • All I can do is shake my head.
  • She did make one smart move to lessen "blood on her hands" when she told the Have Nots to each name a Have Not for the week.
  • Joseph picked Nicole, Michael picked Terrance, Kyle picked Daniel, Monte picked Pooch.
  • Jasmine has been telling just about everybody that Taylor will be back on the block.
  • But, then again, she would also like to split up Pooch and Turner.
  • Meanwhile, Pooch offered to be a pawn, not realizing that some would probably vote for him to go.
  • Brittany, for one, has a grudge against him for naming her Backstage when her group had no obvious first one out.
  • Michael, Nicole and Daniel have also been in Jasmine's ear about Pooch. Alyssa and Ameerah would get on that train, as well.
  • From her bed, she's been having meetings with them all.
  • After a long feeds block, we return to Taylor and Pooch on the block.

Indy tries to sleep a bit longer


Body language says it all


And, here's your HOH, Leader of the Pack.

Ameerah and Britanny should be safe

Terrance is ready for winter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooch and Turner you are killing me Jackie lol I don’t know how the heck Jasmine got HOH as well so Sunday should be good, maybe it was a what is your name comp lol I was hoping the Taylor thing might simmer down some but they are not going to be happy until she goes out. I would love it if after anyone left the room Jasmine would get up and do a dance then if there is knock she would collapse lol Thank you again for looking into the comments posting !!

QuixoticElf said...

Thanks for the update. Thinking Jasmine is playing it safe with her noms. JMO

QuixoticElf said...

PS looks like if I comment via my iPad it's on the old acct. ll

Chacha said...

These hamsters leave so much to be desired. I just don't see anything Taylor is doing that is so bad to be treated the way she is behind her back. From what I gather a few in the house blame Taylor for Paloma's exit. They seem to forget how they all started to notice the issues with Paloma. I am hoping for a Taylor win - not because she is my favorite(don't have one) but because I want to see the house suck up to her..

Anonymous said...

I don't watch the live feeds, but based on the shows I've seen (and I watch them all), I am liking almost all of the cast this season. I think they're very interesting and different. The only one I don't particularly like is Taylor. Just based on what I've seen, my perception is that she is a little full of herself, and that so called bathing suit she wore when playing pool with the guys sealed the deal for me. I thought it was very inappropriate for the situation, and frankly I hope she goes home. JMHO
Anonymous S

Anonymous said...

anon S 11:58
Watching the edited show that is their narrative. Taylor is not acting how thee hamsters make it out for your to believe. It seems Jasmine has even calmed down a bit about her, Daniel has taken up the comments about her that are just not true. I do know this is how BB is played but it's just going too far. I would imagine if production does say something to him in the DR his tune will change.