Thursday, July 14, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Eviction Show Blog Party - July 14

 



Good evening! Tonight it might not be your typical live eviction night. We already had the mystery of what's going on with the Backstage Pass hamsters. It appears there have been other developments as well. If nothing else, it should be an interesting show.

I will live-blog the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest update. As always, the real party is in the comments area -- I hope to see you there!

But first ... a blog pool reminder from Lifeguard SueGee:

Alyssa          - JonMD1267, Auntie Leigh, SueGee, Gibby in MI
Ameerah    - Jennifer S, Joanne Victoria, Jackie
Brittany    - Judi Sweeney, MikesGirl, Tilde, YoDave
Daniel    - jo C, Indiana Jane, Marthalight
Indy    - Brenda, JamieNJ, Krysta
Jasmine       - Sharon N, Babs, tbc
Joseph    - Cheryl in NC, T-Town Chick, Sharon C, Tammy M
Kyle    - RJM in SC, Nickelpeed, Donna NY
Michael    - Jennasmom, monty924, KelseyNY, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney
Nicole    - Donna in FL, Dr Celine, Skyriverblue
Paloma    - AprilW, Chacha, Petals
Pooch (Joe)  - David, Joyce Johnson, Quixotic Elf, PDX Granny
Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie
Terrance    - Lili, Caela, Ayana, Nora
Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

Here we go!

Julie has a summery dress on, reminds us of "expect the unexpected" and tells us that's even more so tonight. Then we go into "previously on" and here we are.

The narrator tells us emotions are high and a shocking announcement rocks the game.

Julie tells us the Backstage twist has been changed due to events and apparently won't culminate tonight. Taylor cries. She doesn't like to feel unwelcome. Paloma tells us she feels sorry for Taylor. Yeah, right. Then she plays up to Taylor in tears herself. @@

Taylor picks up that Paloma may not be 100% on her side. She is determined to see who she offended and rubbed the wrong way. She tries to straighten things out with Monte. He tells us he's still with Paloma, though. Huh? Paloma tells Taylor that she would rather go to bed than to hear her explain herself.

Going into commercial, Julie confirms one houseguest unexpectedly exited.

Girls, Girls is expanding to Girls, Guys ... Kyle, Monte, Pooch along with Paloma, Alyssa and Ameerah. Then Paloma decides to recruit Michael. He is leery but agrees.

Brittany is still concerned about Backstage. She wants to get in good with Pooch in case he has the power to save one of them. Pooch runs to Joseph and Ameerah telling them that Brittany said that Ameerah wants to put him on the block. Ameerah and Jasmine confront Brittany. She knows Pooch ratted her out.

An emotional series of events leads into an unexpected departure and an unprecedented announcement to the houseguests. Another pre-commercial teaser.

Back -- BB House can be difficult. Paloma isn't sleeping more than a few hours a night. She locks herself in the bathroom stall crying. Her anxiety is running amok. Alyssa tells Joseph that Paloma told her to vote her out today. They are all getting worried about her. Paloma goes to the Diary Room.

Daniel calls everyone to the living room. "Due to a personal matter, Paloma will no longer be in the Big Brother game." She loves you and wishes you the best. Oh, geez. They're all in tears.

Julie tells us that America voted to keep Brittany safe. With Paloma gone, this is affecting tonight's eviction and the Backstage twist. There would have been a battle between Backstage and a hamster. The loser goes home immediately. Since Paloma was in Backstage, so this changes. Brittany and Alyssa are now safe. Both nominees are safe.

They have to head out to the backyard for the HOH comp.

Backyard is full of giant size instruments. Only seven can play, seven head-to-head race. "Bye Bye Backstage" Race across obstacle course to stage, hit button.

Pooch and Michael first - random draw - Michael wins.

Taylor and Alyssa - Taylor wins.

Indy and Joseph - Joseph wins.

Brittany and Ameerah - Ameerah wins.

Jasmine and Terrance - Jasmine. I thought she touched her foot at one point, then she fell after winning. May be hurt. They confirmed she did not touch.

Kyle and Turner - Kyle wins.

Monte and Nicole - Monte wins.

The winners advance to the HOH comp which is not going to be shown on the show until Sunday. It will probably play out sometime tonight blocked to the live feeds.

76 comments:

jo C said...

Hi Jackie,vincent and hi to all that follow tonight will be VERY interesting

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!! Made the chat for a change...ordered in Chinese food if anyone is hungry. Can't wait to find out what is happening!!

Squeegee

T-Town Chick said...

This should be a fun one.

SueGee said...

jo C Vincent crossed the Rainbow Bridge earlier this year. We all miss him!

jo C said...

OOMG im so sorry to hear that

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie!!!! Jo C, SueGee and T-Town l!!

Quixotic Elf said...

Got some home made salsa and southwest salsa for you all! May need to add some spicy to it for tonight!

Anonymous said...

Here we go lol

Anonymous said...

How long are they gonna drag things out before telling us what went down

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much. I'm happy you are here.

Hi joC, SueGee, and T-town

SueGee said...

forever Jon Not sure if they know what happened LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Quixotic Elf!

jo C said...

knowing BB they will wait till 5 mins b4 the end of the show

Anonymous said...

Hi Niklelpeed!

SueGee said...

Hi Penny! How are you so long no see

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jon and Quixitic

Anonymous said...

Everyone eye roll lol

Nickelpeed said...

Oh Paloma, you are a snake.

Brenda said...

Hello all! Do any of you watch BB using Paramount+? If yes, are you having problems with it freezing all the time?

Quixotic Elf said...

Hi Jon and Nickel!

I am so bad at posting and watching lol

jo C said...

you would thnk the hamsters would notice paloma is gone

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda

Nickelpeed said...

Good to see you here, SueGee.


Is anyone watching Challenge USA? So far, I like it. It's different.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and jo cand SueGee and Penny and Brenda

Caela said...

Hey everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Glennnnnnn !!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the will count the exit as the eviction this week

SueGee said...

Hey Glenn!!

Penny - I'm watching Challenge USA and I like it too. Just too many people right now. I liked when they broken up the teams and let the computer do it.

SueGee

Jackie S. said...

Brenda - I'm not having that problem with Paramount+. I did have problems some years back with All Access ad had to change the settings.

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks.

Anonymous said...

Nickel- I'm watching the challenge and I love this version. I've been watching it on MTV since the very beginning but Iike this version. Better BB contestants! Josh from BB19 has been on several seasons on mtv and he is so annoying!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kyle lol hey Joe

Caela said...

The above comment was mine. Idk why it was anon

Anonymous said...

Iam truly disliking Paloma

jo C said...

AMEN anon I cant stand her either

Joe in NY said...

I'm going to miss Paloma if she's gone

Glenn Allen said...

Is the Eviction canceled? We should find out soon.

Anonymous said...

Come on spill it JCM lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh if they blame this on sleep I swear lol

Anonymous said...

I've gone three days with anxiety and depression and no sleep and again what is the screening process for the show.

SueGee said...

Gee - where are all the people with beer and desserts tonight?

Quixotic Elf said...

Well, I have some wine....

Anonymous said...

Again I know she has some issues she needs to address but that doesn't excuse how she has been with Taylor

Caela said...

All the tears seems so extra! And the group prayer! Cmon!

Nickelpeed said...

Wow

I am shocked!!

SueGee said...

That's better than going totally "postal" I still remember the guy that almost stabbed someone.

Anonymous said...

At least now everyone one but Daniel is happy lol

Joe in NY said...

It's generational. People under 25 have no coping skills. My students are an emotional mess. I can't even tell you how many breakdowns I have during a normal semester.

Glenn Allen said...

So the Eviction Comp is Cancelled.

Jackie S. said...

What age are your students, Joe?

SueGee said...

Expect the unexpected

Anonymous said...

Anyone else still having posting issues? I've tried everything I can think of and googled, cleared history logged out back in, changed devices I'm stumped.

Jackie S. said...

Jon - I think I'm seeing all your comments and none are disappearing.

Nickelpeed said...

Caela,

Can't help but root for Survivor contestants. I was sad to see Tiffany and Cache leave. I'm rooting for Danny.

Anonymous said...

That’s weird I only see some of the earlier ones, the last one I see on my end is from 9:25pm.

Jackie S. said...

Oh, wait. Jon- the comment I was replying to of yours is gone!

Anonymous said...

I fill bad for Paloma, but I saw a different person than they did. She instantly decided to be jealous of Taylor. I hope we're not going to see a bunch of cry babies every week all of them seem be to a little emotional. Seems as though they really don't know how to start an alliance

SueGee said...

One of my comments disappeared....not important but strange

Anonymous said...

I know it’s nothing you are doing, it’s just I’ve tried everything I can think of. It’s not life or death obviously lol

Anonymous said...

It’s the ghost of Paloma lol

Anonymous said...

Jasmine down

SueGee said...

I just made a comment about some posts disappearing and that post disappeared!

Joe in NY said...

Didn't she hit the ground? I want a replay.

Jackie S. said...

I thought her foot touched the ground going across that wall.

SueGee said...

LOL Jon ghost in the chat room!!

Joe in NY said...

My students are 18 to 24. We can't hire counselors fast enough. We've had record numbers of medical leaves. The number of anxiety disorder accommodations that disability services write are going exponential. It is really concerning...

Joe in NY said...

lmao. Jackie was trying to squeeze this last one in quick and they keep falling...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone have nice weekend and stay safe!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I see Jon's comments also.

Thank you Jackie. Appreciate it. See everyone Sunday!!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming!

SueGee said...

Night!!

Jackie S. said...

Yikes, Joe!

Caela said...

Posts are definitely disappearing. I went to reply to one abt The Challenge and it was gone!

I dont watch Survivor but I like Danny. He mentioned his wife in both episodes, which is sweet!!

Quixotic Elf said...

Thanks all!

Anonymous said...

Not too long ago I read about colleges having “quiet rooms” where a student could go if a discussion in a class “triggered” them. You are right, Joe, no coping skills.

Jackie S. said...

I found the missing comments. They were in my Blogger spam folder. I don't know why. I put them back.