Thursday, July 14, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Overnight into Thursday - July 14

 

Adoption, not eviction!


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Who Went Missing:

  • Yes, this isn't my normal more lengthy report.
  • Yes, that's a cat.
  • No, the cat is not in the BB House.
  • But we went to adoptable animals yesterday evening.
  • They're usually reserved for when feeds are down for comps and such.
  • We STILL have adoptable animals this morning.
  • There is no comp.
  • Fairly reliable sources say Paloma is gone.
  • Whether self-evict or removal, it's not known.
  • Apparently, while Taylor went around one to one apologizing, talking, trying to keep herself in the house ... something went down with Paloma.
  • We saw nothing more than Paloma's usual manic discussions which leave my head spinning.
  • That's all I have for you.
  • If Paloma is indeed gone (which it seems she is), I doubt the feeds will return until after tonight's live show.


Taylor worked on the crowd

11 comments:

Beachbound Gmom said...

I'm absolutely fine with Paloma leaving! She's a horrible person!

QuixoticElf said...

Wow! 😳Thanks for the update!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I hope she is gone.

Anonymous said...

Wow, if she is gone than production did the right thing.

Anonymous said...

DRAMA and it's just the first week!

I think they kicked her out for her mental health.

She was losing it. Imagine what her diary room sessions must have been like. They must have been worried about her.

~~~

Unknown said...

YAY! When I read that (overnight) Paloma was gone, I thought it may just a rumor. Then it kept going... I read that family was involved. Who knows? What really happened will eventually trickle over to us.

Chacha said...

I would imagine besides her family being involved when It is picked up by reputable "news" sites CBS could no longer keep her there. I didn't watch the show last night because I couldn't stand to watch her and from what I hear I am glad. CBS giving her a complete 180 edit of how/what she does was nuts. I always say BB is two shows, the real one(live feeds) and the skewed(broadcast). I understand they need to tell a story but year after year it is getting to go from bad to worse. I will turn the feeds on again as long as she is really gone - as I turned them off every time she was on.

Anonymous said...

#Palomanomo lol I mean we joke about it, but she obviously had some issues that needs to be addressed. I just again question how they screen these people each year and I get people hear and see what they just want to at times and they want to obviously keep people interested in the drama aspect of the show but I’d like to think we could have stable drama rama without some of the stuff we have seen going on in the house each season. Maybe they will just count her exit as this weeks and just do Paloma free reboot and both Taylor and Terrance will get another chance.

Quixotic Elf said...

Working on resetting my google acct. Testing

Quixotic Elf said...

Yay! It worked.

Anonymous said...

she mentioned trying to split the money. That’s against the rules, not to mention she’s psycho and irritating since day one