Thursday, July 28, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Eviction Show Blog Party - July 28

 


Get your snacks and beverages ready! We should be in for a wild ride with this episode tonight!

We have the veto meeting tonight before the live eviction. The veto meeting is not live. Before we go any further ... Lifeguard SueGee has updated the blog pool and here is the latest:

Alyssa          - JonMD1267, Auntie Leigh, SueGee, Gibby in MI
Ameerah    - Jennifer S, Joanne Victoria, Jackie
Brittany    - Judi Sweeney, MikesGirl, Tilde, YoDave
Daniel    - jo C, Indiana Jane, Marthalight
Indy    - Brenda, JamieNJ, Krysta, Petals
Jasmine       - Sharon N, Babs, tbc, ChaCha
Joseph    - Cheryl in NC, T-Town Chick, Sharon C, Tammy M
Kyle    - RJM in SC, Nickelpeed, Donna NY
Michael    - Jennasmom, monty924, KelseyNY, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney
Nicole    - Donna in FL, Dr Celine, Skyriverblue
Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie
Terrance    - Lili, Caela, Ayana, Nora, AprilW
Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

I will be live-blogging the show as it airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest update! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Julie is dressed all summery and tells us an unlikely group has gathered together and we might be in for an epic blindside. Oh, but then it went to "Previously on ..." Then Julie gives us the history of the Leftovers.

Time for the (taped) veto meeting. As expected, Michael/Brittany save themselves. Turner names Terrance/Ameerah as the renoms. He says they don't talk game. The one target the house had would not be best for my game and I'm not going to join the dogpile. I've heard people talk.

Turner tells us that the bullying of Taylor stops today. Ameerah is surprised she's on the block and wonder who Turner might have on his side to give him the nerve to do that. Nicole thinks Turner tried to turn the house upside-down. Indy cries and she's not even on the block.

Terrance tells his buddies he wants Ameerah to stay over him. Michael tells us that they're keeping him here, whether he likes it or not. Monte is acting like he's surprised to Ameerah.

Julie tells us that the Leftovers need to keep up on their acting skills if they want to blindside Ameerah. Nicole buys into it and is crying to Terrance because he won't be there anymore. Heh. Turner tells Terrance he will be there and not to tell anyone.

To the living room live --

Ameerah - Shout outs, time of her life, enjoy playing game, ally, keep me.

Terrance - Shout outs, HG you know I love you, Turner respect the move. What if?

The votes to evict:
Alyssa - Terrance
Indy - Terrance
Monte - Ameerah
Nicole - Terrance
Commercial break ...
Jasmine - Terrance
Brittany - Ameerah
Taylor - Ameerah
Kyle - Ameerah
Michael - Ameerah
Daniel - Ameerah (sympathy vote)
Joseph - Ameerah

By a vote of 7 to 4 Ameerah, you are evicted. Nicole and Alyssa with dropped open jaws. Ameerah a bit teary says, "You guys got me." Turner is trying to stifle a giggle as Nicole hangs on him. Ameerah tells Julie that she got voted out because she was such a threat. Julie tells Ameerah about the Leftovers. She looks confused and says she's shocked.

Julie has to tell Terrance what is going to happen now that his Bestie is gone. He can have more than one Bestie. He can choose which set of Besties he wants to join. He decides to join Monty/Joseph. Three will play veto, three can also be nominated but only one goes home.

The HOH comp is based on the upcoming movie, The Invitation. We get a clip. If you want to compete, you need to find an invitation -- 1500 envelopes will rain down, first eight to find a red invitation will compete, four will not.

The comp prequel to comp starts and then the show ends. I'll catch you up with what happens on the feeds. If it plays out on the live feeds, I'll make a post covering it.

Jasmine has an invitation. Terrance, Brittany ... then it cuts away.  


125 comments:

jo C said...

hi jackie and Hi to all that folow lets get this wild ride started

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, jo C and all who arrive later. Ready to get this party started... woohoo

jo C said...

hey moooooooooonty

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

Hello Jackie! Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been absent; I had a good excuse. hehe

I have a couple of watermelons and a case of cool STELLA !!
Bring on the CHAOS!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer S here….. finally!! Hi all, splash, it’s hot and muggy! Glad to be back in the pool😂

monty924 said...

HEy PEtals and Jennifer S

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!!!! Jo C, Pettals!!! Hope feeling better, you as well Jackie !!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmoooooonnnnnttttyyyyyy lol

Petals said...

Hello friend!

jo C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He was such a douche with her !!! Tonight is gonna be a good show lol

jo C said...

Hey jennifer and Jon

Petals said...

I have to say, I was really disappointed in the other guys sitting around while Daniel went off on Taylor. Someone should have backed him off.

Petals said...

JON! hey man!

jo C said...

i know i hate that he he is my hamster

Petals said...

Thanks Jon, I am feeling better each day. xoxo

Anonymous said...

That was kind of sad to see especially with people being in there when she said what she said to her they know she wasn’t being passive aggressive with her. Love the squeaking lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone! This should be pretty epic! Cold beers all around!

Anonymous said...

Lol haaaaaahaaaaaaa lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl!

Sharon N said...

Hi everyone!
Does everyone have their Blindside Party Hat on? :)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer here, I agree! Daniel was TERRIBLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer…. Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

Turner with the burn lol

Petals said...

Jo - Daniel is ? Well, I had the loopy Paloma. Now I am on the Taylor Train. (oh, and Jackie - I feel the same as you about Turner & Nicole; I had an opinion that has totally turned around)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer here… oh my heart, Taylor 💗

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jon!
That was great Turner

Anonymous said...

Awwww

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Terrance is stupid to even say that I mean come on

monty924 said...

Hey Jon, Cheryl, Sharon and Anon

Anonymous said...

Lol omg she flipping did not just say that

Petals said...

Hi Cheryl, Sharon and all the Anons

{I wonder if nicole quit the police, or if there was an incident?}

SueGee said...

Hey everyone!! Glad to see you again! Much better night to hang in here with live things happening..

Squeegee

Anonymous said...

Jennifer…. Finally some good BigBrother!!

monty924 said...

Lol, Michael... whether you like it or not :)))

monty924 said...

Hi Squeegee

Anonymous said...

This is legendary they flat out telling her what she wants love it lol

jo C said...

so trusting hamster amerrah itll get u out the door

Petals said...

"Po's Pack". BWHHHAAAAAA

Petals said...

Squeeeeeee

SueGee said...

Waiting to see who blows the secret alliance...someone always slips

Anonymous said...

Lol

SueGee said...

Hey Petals - long time no seeeee

Petals said...

PS Is Joe the new Kaysar? I sure love him so far.

monty924 said...

We haven't had any good blindsides since S20 with Tyler

Cheryl in NC said...

Alright that was funny right there

Anonymous said...

Hi SueGee! Yeah hopefully they can keep it down low for few weeks at least

jo C said...

i bet we have an endurance comp for HOH

Petals said...

Squee, I got a strong case of Covid, during my move. Terrible timing, but things are settling down.
I missed the pool! Oh, speaking of which, I need to make an overdue donation to the pool kitty...

Anonymous said...

Jennifer… had to pause for a few minutes, this is interesting!!

Anonymous said...

This is flipping hilarious lol

Petals said...

Just hope they don't take acting skills from Jazmun! hehe (misspelling intentional)

monty924 said...

LMAO, this is how they've been on the feeds all week 🤣

Anonymous said...

Yes spill it all lol

monty924 said...

And now everyone will know Nicole... hahahaha

Petals said...

no, Nicole. It is NOT an important piece of imformation, but you are a huge piece of angry B

Cheryl in NC said...

Loose lips

Anonymous said...

Please do please do lol

jo C said...

Amereah you ARE the weakest link GODBYE

Nickelpeed said...

Hi everyone. Almost forgot. I'm reading to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Julie looks pretty tonight I just noticed lol

monty924 said...

Do it, Ameerah!! Blow it up 😀

Petals said...

PENNY! Hey - I read the blog from last night and wanted to tell you that YES - I am ewatching The Challenge! (been watching it for nearly 20yrs)

Anonymous said...

Jennifer…. This is HILARIOUS, I love it!!!

Petals said...

LOL Jo

monty924 said...

Hey Penny.

Anonymous said...

Foot was a tapping lol

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

SueGee said...

I'm lovin the challenge,just way too many people on it that I'm not familiar with. At least they show their names most of the time

Anonymous said...

Shock collars lol

monty924 said...

Hi Joe

Nickelpeed said...

Petals - I love the show. I'm hoping it continues. I am rooting for Danny. But, boy, Kyland is really good with the trivia.

SueGee, I know the ones with Survivor, TAR and Big Brother, but I have no idea with those from Love Island. LOL

Sharon N said...

I just started watching The Challenge this year.
So far, I'm enjoying it.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Joe

So Ameerah is dressed like she knows she is going

Nickelpeed said...

Petals and SueGee, what did you think about last night's show of The Challenge USA?

Did anyone watch the Snake in the Grass?

Nickelpeed said...

I love the Leftovers. They're my favorite so far. I'm hoping nobody slips up.

Anonymous said...

I finally tested negative on Day 11. Covid is no joke. I only have the cough left. Feel better soon.

Zoe

monty924 said...

Cheryl, said she didn't pack enough clothes for the summer. She had no idea what she was getting into.

SueGee said...

Penny, iy made me think of Ellen's game show where people are always dropping through trap doors! Except what a drop they had LOL

jo C said...

ive had covid twice ure right its no joke

monty924 said...

This is so great

Anonymous said...

Lol whoops

Petals said...

Loving the Challenge so far. I forgot about Snake, but will set my DVR for it.

SueGee said...

My son got covid and turned out to be allergic to the Paxlovid! Got better fast but has been having problems with his blood pressure ever since!

Anonymous said...

Lol shock and awe lol

Joe in NY said...

A lot of shocked ladies in the house tonight...

monty924 said...

Close your mouth, LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Zoe, I've had a terrible cough for awhile. I've been tested 3 times. Not one showed Covid. I hope you get better soon.

Cheryl in NC said...

That was epic ..love it

SueGee said...

Bye Bye Ameerah

Petals said...

Hey Joe.

Watch Nicole go punch a wall, then cry.

Nickelpeed said...

OMGosh, SueGee! They were clueless until they dropped. Watch out for the last step. Wow! Free fall until the last minute! LOL

Anonymous said...

She got got lol

monty924 said...

Shows she didn't know the game.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer…. Taylor is a classy lady!

Nickelpeed said...

I'm finally caught up. Whooooooaa! I'm shocked Daniel voted Ameria, but boy, just to watch the faces, was cheer joy!

Petals said...

TJ (Lavin, the host) loves the Trivia. He lloves torturing them.

Nickelpeed said...

Anon, I like Taylor, too.

monty924 said...

I think Daniel's vote was just a sympathy vote for Terrance. He thought Terrance was going home.

SueGee said...

Petals - and he has such and evil but silly laugh!!!

Joe in NY said...

Hey, Petals! You finally made it.

Petals said...

A movie ad? Weird.

Nickelpeed said...

Oh Petals! TJ is so evil. His laugh was so funny. It made me laugh, too.

Petals said...

Yes, BF. I've been sick, moving, recovering. Missed you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you know one of them will pierce Jasmine with a paper cut lol

Petals said...

The Challenge is doing the bestie thing, like BB. I don't like it on either show.

SueGee said...

Saw the ads for the snake but didn't watch

jo C said...

LOL jon oo true

SueGee said...

LOL Jon. but true!!

SueGee said...

I'm guessing the HOH will continue into the night?

monty924 said...

I bet that's fun to clean up

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone continue to stay healthy, cool and safe and have a great rest of week!!! Can’t believe she was first one to get one lol

Petals said...

Jasmine...ugh
@@

Cheryl in NC said...

I hate jasmine got one so fast

SueGee said...

Night everyone!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer… goodnight all, thank you Jackie!!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming by!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks as always Jackie! Goodnight all

Nickelpeed said...

I hope you get better soon, Petals.

monty924 said...

Jasmine, Terrance and Brittany...

Thanks Jackie. Everyone have a great evening and will see you in the comments

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie! See you all later!!

Sharon N said...

That was worth every minute!!
Thanks for hosting Jackie. :)

Petals said...

Thank you Ms J

Quixotic Elf said...

thank you Jackie!

My middle child is way behind (episode 3) makes it fun rewatching! oooh, they started episode 4! woo hoo Can't wait to see all the hoh comp!