Thursday, July 28, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Thursday Morning - July 28

 

Enjoy things while you can Girls Girls

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Giggly Geese:
  • The plan to blindside Ameerah is still on.
  • The Leftovers are lying to anyone outside their alliance and doing a good job at it.
  • Now Jasmine claims she broke a tooth (and swallowed a crown just before they entered the house). @@
  • She's reminding me of Raven BB19 with all her health complaints.
  • She had been reminding me of Christmas, also BB19, due to her injury. But at least Christmas had some spunk.
  • Terrance has been going around campaigning to each person for votes.
  • Nicole told him (in tears) that she was going to vote for Ameerah to stay and it looks like he will go home.
  • No one is committing to anything outside the Leftovers.
  • But then Terrance talked to Turner who hinted that he will be safe.
  • Ameerah is still sure she has the votes to stay.
  • Heh.
  • Tonight should be another interesting show.


She's Raven without the stomach disease
 ... so far.


She thinks she broke Terrance's heart.

He now knows he's safe

Taylor is thrilled to have allies!

I didn't like these two last week


Kyle's more into the game than into you,

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should start a side pool of what will be the next issue to befall Jasmine lol Tonight is gonna be good!!! I hope Julie does the fakout evict tonight by a vot of x to y, Terrance you are save, Ameerah you have been evicted from the BB house lol

Chacha said...

Jackie - she has had some stomach issues- a few days ago the hamsters were joking with her about having IBS.
I commented in an earlier post of Jasmine being Raven.
I need one of the anyone but Indy/Alyssa to win HOH. My dream would be for Taylor HOH - only so she knows that she is safe for the week. I really want Daniel out of the house. After him I want to see how Nicole acts. She will lose her you know what.

Chauncey said...

Yes!!!!!! Finally some good non predictable action. So happy Taylor is in an Alliance now. Had liked Nicole til this week, but hope she or Daniel are evicted next week. Love the Leftover Alliance. Love Kyle and Joseph, hope they along with Taylor and Michael make the final 4. Poetic Justice would be if Taylor could win HOH and put up Nicole and Daniel.

Chacha said...

Chauncey- if Taylor won HOH she couldn't put Nicole up. She can put Daniel/Kyle. I need Monte/Joseph to win, That way they have to option of either Nicole/Daniel.
They talk about getting out Alyssa but that would be such a waste of HOH.
My question is - if rumors are true that the remaining hamster of evicted houseguest gets to choose what bestie team to join who do we think Terrance would choose?

Chauncey said...

I have no idea what Terrance would do. That guy seems so lost in that house, lol. I'm with you Chacha hoping Monte/Joseph win HOH and yes Alyssa would be a waste if an HOH

Chacha said...

I am listening to Nicole this morning talking with Terrance and she is just delusional. She is also spilling info to him that I hope he runs back to Turner, Monte or Michael with but as I have seen from him she does stay tight lipped about almost everything he hears.

MikesGirl said...

I can't wait to see tonight's show. The only thing that made me madder than the bullying by Daniel and Nicole was the fact that nobody stood up for Taylor. I knew and several others knew exactly what Taylor meant by her comment to Nicole. I can't believe everyone just stood by like idiots and said nothing. The only thing better than an Ameerah ouster would be if Taylor and Nicole were on the block and Nicole was voted out. Kim

Sharon N said...

YAY for tonight!!
Everyone wants Daniel and Nicole gone, but you all realize what that means, right? One of those 2 will win HOH. I'll just give myself a few flutter-slaps for that thought....
Carry on.

David said...

I was seriously questioning whether or not Jasmine actually hurt her ankle, so I went back and frame by frame checked it out. It does appear she did roll her ankle. I think she saw how this helped her and not only milked it, but is now coming up with all these other ailments in the hopes it can carry her through for a long time.

Should be a good show tonight. I will keep my opinions about Daniel and Nicole to myself. That was hard to watch last night.

Petals said...

Jasmine is a drama queen, will always make-up something to get attention. (she's a poor actress, tho. Her "faint" was laughable)

Anonymous said...

Hi there cherrypie here....im so happy that Amerrah is going home...im over nicole after last nights show....

Anonymous said...

I cant get the problem fixed so my name will appear...any advice?

monty924 said...

Can't wait for the show here. I love a good blindside and this one will be awesome. Petals, good to see you back. Hope you're feeling better.

monty924 said...

Cherry, have you tried resetting your Google/blogger password?