Monday, July 25, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Monday, PoV Meeting - July 25

 

I had wanted to like her ...

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Turning Tides:

  • Not a lot has gone down since I last reported.
  • The Leftovers (see previous post) have only been meeting up in small groups of a couple, no more.
  • The more smug bunch of Daniel, Ameerah and Nicole are still very sure their plan to backdoor Taylor will go down.
  • Nicole seriously thinks the remaining non-evicted Bestie gets some sort of prize and she wants it.
  • Ameerah is still trash-talking Joseph and Taylor.
  • Terrance is eating fruit.
  • The feeds finally went down (although the hamsters weren't up too long) for the veto meeting.
  • It's expected that Michael/Brittany will take themselves off the block.
  • Then The Leftovers step in ... Turner should be nominating Ameerah/Terrance.
  • They want to act like Terrance is the target.
  • But, he's not.
  • I just hope Turner comes through with it.
  • I will update and post this once the feeds return.
  • I expect at least a kerfuffle!
  • Finally ... Turner went through with it.
  • Ameerah and Terrance are on the block.
  • Nicole is steaming and is sure Daniel knew Turner was going to do that.
  • Jasmine is sure none of the guys knew because they all seem distraught.
  • Terrance is ready to pack his bags -- he's sure he's going home.
  • He's not.
  • Ameerah apparently thinks no way could she be in danger of getting evicted.
  • Oh noes! Now Terrance and Ameerah are both in tears!
  • Heh.
  • I love it.

I didn't want to like him.
For the most part, I don't.


What limited sleep does to you


I'm glad things have improved for her


Whozzat? Oh. Kyle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best move to happen this season! I am cracking up! Epic!
Leftovers- Unite!

Anonymous said...

Our little show that could, still suprises now and then lol Love it!!! Lol Oh Ameerah so sad for you (let’s see if you have the same composure as Taylor did all 32 times she has been on the block)!! I am hoping you get a good kerfuffle Jackie lol I’m gonna have to call an audible on the Kyle screen grab as a definite Audrey shout out at least in my mind lol

Lili said...

The Leftovers have officially made this season interesting for me. For awhile there were so many overlapping alliances I couldn't tell who was loyal to who outside of Daniel and Nicole. Neither of whom I'm a fan of. I hope the Leftovers stay cohesive, strategic, and largely invisible to the rest of the house. Game On!

Lili said...

Granted hypocrisy is standard fare in the BB house, but good grief.....the Girl Alliance was reveling in the idea of blindsiding Pooch. I mean they made it clear they didn't just want him voted out, they wanted it to be an epic blindside. The gloating was pretty much non stop whenever they brought up his name.

But now that they have been blindsided with Turner putting up Terrance and Ameerah, they seem deeply offended. And outraged. And generally pissed. So, to recap, it's okay when they blindside someone in the house, in fact when they do it, it's a feature, not a bug. But if someone does it to them, it's basically a crime against humanity. Uh, huh.

Have none of them ever seen this show?



Sharon N said...

YAY for the Outsiders!! I'm not a fan of Turner, but at least he was willing to listen to facts and make a BIG move.

Crazy how people "seem" nice as they enter the house, but then 2 (or more) to turn into terrible people... and make the place miserable for their victims. Thankfully, most of them overplay their hands and end up being evicted.