Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Tuesday - July 26

 

Aw, poor Ameerah

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Thrilling Thespians:

  • Fate brought Joseph in as an alternate the day before they moved in.
  • We should never question divine intervention.
  • Joseph and Kyle brought together the Leftovers.
  • And, the acting skills of all involved is amazing.
  • They are playing dumb. They had no clue Turner was going to do that!
  • Of course not!
  • When you think how stupid Jasmine's fake Southern accent is, I doubted these hamsters could carry this off.
  • But they are!
  • Daniel and Nicole are still freaking out.
  • So is Ameerah.
  • Heehee.
  • She is all bent out of shape thinking she might be backdoored ... how unfair that is! Meanwhile, she was behind Pooch's total blindside backdoor. That's okay.
  • I'm even liking Turner a bit more due to his speech (not on the feeds but have heard bits and pieces) about bullies. I can see him being bullied.
  • Joseph seems to want a flirtmance with Taylor. Oh-la-la! If they both end up in the jury house together ...
  • Other than knowing what's gone down and what's to come, the feeds have been on the quiet side for the most part.
  • Laters!


Brittany again looking different


Has no fake southern accent on the feeds


He should be safe this week, but for how long?


Joseph and Kyle started the Leftovers

12 comments:

Dr_Celine said...

Rooting for the Leftovers but still not sold on Turner. All leftovers besides Turner...I'm rooting for them!

Anonymous said...

I do hope Ameerah exits stage right Thursday that would be awesome and quite poetic. Love the fact Jasmine only accents it up for the “show” maybe they dub her like the scooter sound effect lol Thanks as always for your take on things Jackie!!! Still hoping you get an Ameerah blowup before Thursday lol

Jackie S. said...

I am supposed to be cheering Ameerah on as she's my blog pool pick ... but I just can't abide by mean girls. She's definitely a mean girl!

Anonymous said...

Hoping Ameerah is bye-bye! Thanks Jackie! Judi S

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that Ameerah who is supposed to be so smart isn't catching on that most are lying to her. Tonights episode is one I am soo looking forward to knowing that sunday's episode was setting all of tonight's episode.
On another note I can't wait to see Daniel and Nicole out of the house

T-Town Chick said...

I haven’t been watching the feeds this season, but I really liked Nichole. Can’t wait to see how she came across because other sites are talking about her too. Can’t wait for tonight’s show.

monty924 said...

I'm loving this week and it brings back Season 6 feelings for me, LOL. Just when I thought this was going to be another large alliance (filled with people I don't like) steamroll... along comes Joseph and Kyle to save the day. Mainly Kyle with his Alyssa intel but Joseph too.

Chacha said...

monty924- the nerd herd!!

monty924 said...

Yes, Chacha! They called themselves the FRIENDSHIP but had no idea what we called them out here

😀

Petals said...

S6 was my fave! We got to meet Kaysar & Janelle

Anonymous said...

I must have missed why Jasmine is faking that accent. It’s so obnoxious! Why is she doing it?

Cheryl in NC said...

Awwwe season 6 definitely my fave.Love Kaysar and Janelle and Howie.