Monday, July 18, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Sunday into Monday Morning - July 18

 

McCrae BB15 worked briefly
at Michael's workplace


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:

  • Daniel told the hamsters that his brother was murdered and it remains unsolved. The murder still tears his family apart. His family is very frustrated that the police don't seem to be doing anything.
  • I don't care for Daniel in the game, but I do have sympathy for him and his family. That has to be horrible.
  • His ally Nicole let him know that she was a cop before she turned into a chef. She has been around murders and the affected families, so she can definitely emphasize.
  • There was some talk of Michael using his veto to save Taylor and Joseph going up as the renom and being voted out.
  • I doubt that will come to fruition.
  • Although it still looks like Taylor will be safe this week and Pooch not so much, the anti-Taylor movement quietly persists.
  • In my personal opinion, Taylor did no favors talking about the rumored size of Daniel's um ... you know. And how she wants to do it.
  • Gah! National television. International internet! Whatever happened to morals and common sense?
  • Plus, to me, Daniel is SO not attractive! He isn't bad done up as Elvis. But ... in the house? Ick.
  • Jasmine was given a little support splinty booty thing for her ankle. It's a bad sprain. I bet she was hoping it was worse and she could scooter to a win.
  • To make me feel really old, Brittany told Michael she was eleven when she met Shannon from BB2, a friend of her teacher.
  • Um. BB2, eh? Well, I wasn't 50 yet, but almost there!
  • Michael and Kyle are concerned that the girls are going to come after the guys.
  • Huh. Superfan Michael should know that the girls can never work together long enough to really affect the game.
  • Especially THIS crew!
  • The veto meeting will be later today.
  • Right now they are still sleeping because they stay up all freakin' night!
  • I don't think Michael will use the veto. The noms should remain the same and Pooch will go out the doggy door.


I have no words


Turner and Alyssa make faces at Pooch


Joe whips Michael and Terrance into shape


Taylor, your sex talk doesn't bode well for you


Just a girl and her pineapple

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this would be a great year for woman to actually work together with Michael. The guys are not all that loyal and very disorganized.
Jasmine/ Alyssa talk about girly girls- whatever that means anymore. Just pull in Taylor drop the jealously and get to work girls.

Jackie S. said...

You're right about the guys not being all that organized this season. It seems that they have no loyalty to each other and some actually work better with the women.

Petals said...

I have the big C19, so I'm home. Just now ready your recap from last night. Still laughing about "scooter her way to a win".

Sharon N said...

So far, the only personality any of them has is what Jackie manages to find!! lol
Jasmine is my pool girl... bleh. But that's pretty much what I feel towards all of them at this point.

Anonymous said...

Hey Petals!!! Sorry to hear and please get better soon and stay safe!!! Love the girl and her pineapple screenshot lol I’m liking Indy more as things roll along!!

Petals said...

I like the cop/chef and Indy! And Michael, or course.

Jasmine- ick.

Anonymous said...

Petals so sorry. My hubs was hospitalized with it 5 days and the. I came down with it the day he came home. I sure hope you are getting better