Sunday, August 28, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 HOH Comp and Nominations Show Blog Party - August 28

 


Tonight's show is scheduled a half-hour late here on the East Coast due to sports. Grr. I'm preparing this post ahead of time. Football ran over, but I'm not sure how much over. So, the show will probably be starting later than 8:30PM EDT. This post will go up at 8:25PM EDT anyway and we'll wait!

The show should cover the HOH comp and nominations. I know the live feeds are beyond that point. But I ask that no live feeds spoilers be posted on the show posts. Thank you very much!

I will be live-blogging and updating this post constantly with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Finally ... at 8:40PM EDT, the show starts. Previously On. You know the drill.

Okay, the final eight were reunited. Will there be war? Who will be HOH? Who will be nominated? Inside they were expecting Alyssa to be gone and she's still there. Turner is happy Jasmine is gone. Kyle is wondering what will happen because he betrayed the Leftovers. Taylor is in tears because Joseph is gone. She really cared about him.

Dyre Fest tells the others the horrors they went through outside. Yes, it was like a punishment. Alyssa tells us that the After Party (yard alliance) decided to blame Joseph for his own demise in the game. Turner likes everybody and feels aligned with all, but will go with the blame Joseph game.

Terrance is planning on not revealing that he knows anything about the Kyle lies to Michael and Brittany. Michael is skeptical. 

Time for the HOH comp! Smallest music fest in the world. Stacking micro-energy drinks into a pyramid of color rows with tweezers. We've seen this comp before. It seems to be taking forever as everybody's stacks are falling. Kyle is coming real close and POOF. Monte and Turner are doing well.

TURNER IS THE NEW HOH!

Monte is still concerned about what might have happened at Dyre Fest and what Turner will do.

Turner doesn't know what he'll do. But Terrance is thrilled. Kyle is glad the winner was someone from the After Party.

Michael is thinking Terrance and Alyssa have to go on the block as they are the only non-Leftovers. Turner tells us he will lie to Michael and Brittany and tell them they were safe. And, he does. Taylor tells Turner that Joseph was the first one to come to her when she was so alone in the beginning of the game.

Alyssa feels safe. Kyle feels safe. Terrance feels safe. Turner tells us he needs to prioritize what's best for his own game. He thinks he needs a final two deal with Kyle. Turner suggests to Kyle that he could take out Alyssa so he won't have to. Nonono! Kyle does not want that! Turner has little faith in either Terrance or Alyssa going up against the biggest competitors (Michael, Monte?) in the house.

Taylor is getting red flags over the Dyre Fest people. She knows Joseph wouldn't do what they're saying and their stories seem too pat. The inside Leftovers are all worried about what happened in the yard. Turner tells Monte that Joseph told him that Brittany, Michael and Taylor had an alliance within their alliance. Now Turner realizes that Monte is someone he can work with and that he and Kyle are at the bottom of the Leftovers anyway.

Neither Kyle nor Alyssa know anything about European countries. That doesn't surprise me. Kyle thinks it's geometry, not geography. @@

Because of what Turner told him, Monte is now aboard the Kyle train. Argh. I don't like that. He suggests voting Michael out in a backdoor with Brittany and Taylor on the block. He thinks chances are that neither woman will win the veto.

Now Turner is against the Leftovers once again.

Time for the nominations ceremony. Turner first nominates Taylor, then Brittany. Love as people but Joseph said they were in a final three and he wasn't included.

He's drawn the line in the sand. Taylor cries. She couldn't believe Joseph would hurt her. Michael is sure it's a backdoor plan for him. The narrator tells us the POV comp will be slip and slide.



109 comments:

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and all who get here when the show starts.

jo C said...

Hi Jackie n hi to all that follow

monty924 said...

Hey jo C

jo C said...

Monty hey there

Jackie S. said...

I think it should be starting around 8:40PM EDT.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie Monty jo-c and everyone

jo C said...

That's what I'm seeing on my end

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

HELLLOOOO everyone

jo C said...

Petals hey there

JonMD1267 said...

Hello Jackie!!! jo C, Cheryl and of course Mmmmmmmooooonnnnttttyyyyyy lol

JonMD1267 said...

Petals!!!

jo C said...

Hey Cheryl didn't c u come in my bad

Petals said...

I've read about so much that has happened in the past 24 hours...wonder how much they will air?

jo C said...

Knowing BB not a heck of a lot

JonMD1267 said...

I just read the last recap !!! It’s gonna get good inside for Wednesdays show lol

monty924 said...

Hey Petals, Jonnnnnn and Cheryl!

monty924 said...

I know what you mean, Petals. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday.

jo C said...

I'll have to live thru the post next week in laws visiting for Labor Day

monty924 said...

Lol, Turner in the DR with anything to do with Jasmine is going to be missed. At least I'll miss it, LOL

Petals said...

that was so sad, watching Tay look for him

JonMD1267 said...

That was messed up I agree

Cheryl in NC said...

Awee Taylor..I think she's a little sweet on Joe

Petals said...

After her first few wks in the house, Tay became very good at not crying.

Turner & Taylor are still my faves.

JonMD1267 said...

Agsin im not saying it was easy being outside but they were not in Nort Korea lol

jo C said...

Oh yes I can c them getting together after BB

monty924 said...

I'e been camping with worse conditions but I'm still surprised BB did that, LOL

JonMD1267 said...

Man they spinning this like a DJ lol

jo C said...

Well a lil birdie told me that there may b tS or small hurricane next week in savannahs sight

monty924 said...

LOL @ Jon, right?

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jon and Petals and Cheryl and Jo C

jo C said...

Playing dead or alive u spin me round lol

JonMD1267 said...

I still think Turner should have forced the split vote I think it was a mistake

JonMD1267 said...

Glennnn!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Not buying it Kyle

jo C said...

Hey Glenn n I agree Cheryl not buying it either

JonMD1267 said...

jo C don’t get me started and bring the 80s into this lol I will whip out my power point slide show of all things super 80s lol

jo C said...

Lol Jon we need a 80s dance party I miss my 80s great decade for me

Petals said...

I knew who would ace this challenge...

monty924 said...

I love this comp... it's usually the Tiny Veto. This comp was actually spoiled beforehand.

JonMD1267 said...

My gosh Brittany she shaking like she going through withdrawls lol

Petals said...

I didn't like the 80s as much as the 90s. 80s music was better, tho. 90s had better films.

jo C said...

Did u c Terrence vest Backstreet Boys patch

JonMD1267 said...

If this flippin bucket hat becomes a everyone wearing thing I swear lol

monty924 said...

Hey Glenn

jo C said...

Cmon turner

Petals said...

Bucket hats came back last summer, Jon. LOL Seems everything comes back. (except my youth, it is gone forever)

monty924 said...

I would be cussing up a storm, lol

jo C said...

I feel ya petals

JonMD1267 said...

Lol Petals I know how that is

JonMD1267 said...

That is a good comp

Petals said...

smart for Turn to hold those tweezers like that

Glenn Allen said...

That was a very tough Comp!

Petals said...

re Dyre Fest. I was trying to describe to a work pal what is BB. She just couldn't understand why 5 people were being punished. When I tried to explain it wasn't exactly a punishment, I realized she was right.
Dyre Fest was worse than any season of Have Not.

This season was not planned well at all, IMO.

JonMD1267 said...

Ha Joseph spirit was in the sauce lol

Petals said...

LOL - Jasmine's crutches in the corner of the storage room

OH, speaking of crutches...Jackie, I was so glad to learn you are healing!!

JonMD1267 said...

I really want someone next season to just call there alliance, Alliance lol

monty924 said...

Jon, I have a Kings Island bucket hat that I wear a lot in the summer, LOL

JonMD1267 said...

😞😞😞😞

jo C said...

I don't see that happening Jon but we can dream

JonMD1267 said...

Lol

JonMD1267 said...

I don’t mind a bucket hat I’m just teasing you Monty lol

jo C said...

Turner a little bit reminds me of Mike Boogie

JonMD1267 said...

I just think Kyle wearing it is tainting it for me lol

Petals said...

I had a GAP bucket hat from 1999, wore it all the time. Lost it when I moved from NJ.

JonMD1267 said...

Man Boogie went crazy off rails last thing I had read with the whole Dr Will thing lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Lol@Jon

jo C said...

LOL jon

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Coming along. They still don't want me walking on it to any extent, so still the wheelchair and the special off-loading shoe.

jo C said...

Oh goodness I really like Mike

monty924 said...

I can't wait for this season of TAR!! Go Claire and Derek X ❤

Glenn Allen said...

I agree Monty. Looking forward to Claire and DX on TAR!

Cheryl in NC said...

I don't see that Jo- c..Boogie is a disgusting human being...Turner seems to be a decent fellow in general even though he turned on my Joseph.

monty924 said...

Sticking my tongue out at Jon, LOL

jo C said...

I'm not familiar with Mike's antics what happened

JonMD1267 said...

Keep getting stronger Jackie!!!

Petals said...

Jon - Kyle poisoned the waters for the Leftovers. Turner needs to distance himself quickly.

JonMD1267 said...

I can’t remember all the details but I believe it was some business deal gone south with Will and he went all I will not be ignored and Will had to end up getting restraining order and Boogie may have been arrested as well but I’m not 100 sure though

jo C said...

Oh my gosh

Jackie S. said...

jo C - Mike Boogie? He has been arrested and served with a restraining order to avoid Will Kirby. He was stalking and trying to exhort money from him.

JonMD1267 said...

I know Turner should be playing this more of a Kyle thing and he is just not sure who to trust angle and cover his butt

jo C said...

No wonder u never see him with anything to do with BB

Jackie S. said...

I don't believe this season's Michael has any antics. :)

monty924 said...

Yeah, Boogie is a scumbag. Always was, but somehow redeemed his reputation a little on S14 (the coaches season) but his true colors came out eventually. Will had to get a restraining order against him. He was making threatening social media posts and things about Will's wife.

JonMD1267 said...

I liked him before but after way he was with Erika the first all stars I was nah

jo C said...

Thanks everybody for filling me in on Mike I'm sorry Dr Will had to deal with that karma will bite Boogie one day

Petals said...

Oh, JoC. Too many to mention. But watch S6 then S7 to see him at his lowest. (and the King & Queen on both seasons, in their prime)

JonMD1267 said...

Please don’t let them taint Amazing Race lol

jo C said...

Kids today don't know about geography

Cheryl in NC said...

I don't think that's happening

Cheryl in NC said...

Geez monte..

Brent McKee said...

Kyle and Alyssa on the “Amazing Race”? The mind is boggled.

Petals said...

Brent!! Hey, where've you been??

Kylyssa will be over before the credits roll on finale night.

But Claire & Derek Xiao from last season are on THIS season of TAR - and we love them!

Glenn Allen said...

Monte saying going with the Pound!

Jackie S. said...

This is the third show post that Blogger isn't snatching comments into the spam folder. Yay!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Brent!

jo C said...

Kyle and Alyssa won't b a couple after this experience and that's a good thing

JonMD1267 said...

Here we go we get the mafia talk from the DR sessions lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Between the sex and the lieing, Kyle has left his church upbringing behind it seems.His parents must be so proud.

JonMD1267 said...

Oh no’s Taylor

monty924 said...

Michael has to know that Turner is gunning for him...

Petals said...

I thought Kyle was home schooled? In any case, how do not just one, but TWO grown people not know anything about Geography. I mean, c'mon!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming!

JonMD1267 said...

Thanks Jackie !!!! Recaps should be good after veto meeting lol everyone have a great week and stay safe!!!

Petals said...

Fly solo, Turner!

Cheryl in NC said...

Well Wednesdays show should be a wild one
Thanks Jackie as always and goodnight all !

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie... prayers for continued healing! Everyone, have a great week and will see you in the comments.

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie! See you guys Wednesday - including YOU, Brent! LOL

xoxox

Nickelpeed said...

I missed it. Dang. Taylor and Brittany? Interesting. Thus starts eliminating all the woman.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie! Praying you continue to get better fast! So glad Taylor knows that Joseph wouldn’t do what they are saying! A little disappointed that Monty would easily believe what they have said about Joseph… his best Buddy in the house… not so much a MOJO. Looks like Joseph is more loyal. See everyone on Wednesday! Be safe!