Saturday, August 13, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Saturday, Veto Comp Bulletin - August 13

 

Perhaps a Turner of events afoot?

It was a reward/punishment veto comp. Alyssa, Jasmine and Kyle were the picks to play veto with Taylor, Terrance and Indy. Taylor got the Houseguest's Choice and chose Alyssa. Turner hosted.

KYLE won the Power of Veto.

Alyssa got money ... $5,000? It sounds like Joseph and Taylor have to be tethered together for 48 hours, but Joseph didn't play in the comp. I don't know how he got in there. Jasmine got a trip to London. (She is clueless about where it is!) Terrance got 100-something tattoos. Indy got a punkitard and has to give concerts. 

Talking, Kyle and Taylor say the plan is to take Terrance down, put Joseph up (he volunteered) and Indy goes home. Hmm. 

UPDATE -- Now I hear Joseph can't go up because she is tethered to him. Kyle won't use the veto. Still, Indy goes home. Hmm.

3 comments:

Cheryl in NC said...

Sooo glad to hear Joseph can't go up...geez..what the heck was he thinking anyway. I am good with either current nominee going home.Though I wish they would put Jasmine up and send her out.So over her! I am curious to see how Taylor and Joseph ended up tethered together..
Thanks Jackie for your insights and updates!

Sharon N said...

I'm kind of gathering it's more a case of "he can't go up" because he's tethered to Taylor, so he won't be able to do his usual schtick... gather info or pass on bad info.

In the meantime, lots of waffling going on. I hope IF Kyle uses the veto, that Taylor can be convinced to put up Jasmine. Sorry pool girl, but I want you gone.

Anonymous said...

Glad Joseph can’t go up and I wouldn’t miss Indy at all…. Judi S