Thursday, September 15, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Eviction Show Blog Party - Sept. 15

First, I would like to thank everyone who has given me birthday greetings both here on the blog and on Facebook! 

Tonight's show should be entertaining, I'd say. As we head into it, Taylor and Alyssa are on the block. Only Turner and Brittany can vote. If there is a tie, Monte has to cast the tiebreaker vote. You can see the drama now! 

Before we get into the show, Lifeguard SueGee has updated the blog pool --

Alyssa         - JonMD1267, Auntie Leigh, SueGee, Gibby in MI
Brittany    - Judi Sweeney, MikesGirl, Tilde, YoDave
Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney
Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie
Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

I will be live blogging the show, updating this post with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments section. I hope to see you there!

Julie looks very casual, sporting pigtails and wearing black slacks and a lavender short jacket. Into the Previously On which I will ignore.

Julie tells us a budding showmance could have game-altering consequences. Brittany tells us she will vote to keep Taylor. Alyssa is sure that she will have Turner's vote to stay. Brittany talks to Taylor about sticking together. Brittany needs someone to have her back.

Turner and Alyssa talk. She gives him her pitch. Taylor, if HOH, will take him off, she has everybody's vote, on and on. Turner is reluctant to force Monte to show his cards by breaking a tie.

Brittany is not happy the other four hangout together and have slumber parties without her. Eep. Monte is flirting with Taylor and she is flirting back. Now they are in bed together. Eep. Cuddling. Eep. Kissing! Yikes!

Brittany and Alyssa are talking. Alyssa tells Brittany that Monte, Taylor and Turner were up until 8AM. Brittany thinks Taylor was using her before and now has turned her back on her.

Julie tells us that a sympathy vote could make the difference between staying or leaving and then the cameras head to Taylor and Monte. Brittany is in tears to us because Taylor was laughing about the way Michael left. So, then Brittany is in tears to Alyssa about it. 

Brittany thinks Monte wants Taylor to stay and she can't help because Monte would do the tiebreaker. She tells Alyssa that Turner will vote what Monte wants. So, Alyssa runs to Turner (who has promised to keep her) and, with tears, asks him for a sympathy vote. Turner tries to tell her she has to separate friendships from game. She tells him it would cost him her jury vote if he votes her out. 

To the living room --

Taylor - Won't drag anyone, whole lot of fight left in game. I'm good for your game.

Alyssa - Shoutouts to all. Taylor, you're my girl and a good competitor.

The votes to evict:

Brittany - Taylor
Turner - Alyssa

It's a tie! Monte will have to show his cards! Heh. Monte votes to evict Alyssa. She does the hugging and holding the door a long time so they can peek out thing. She does not pull a Michael.

She is cordial. She thinks it was probably Turner voting her out. Julie can't tell her who voted for her. In the goodbye messages, Taylor tells her Turner and Monte had a gentlemen's agreement to keep her (Taylor), but she will fight to make sure two women as Final Two. 

We're actually having an HOH comp on the live show! They are in booths. Monte, of course, has to sit it out. Fashion Fest. All about Julie's outfits. They will see videos of her. One point for each correct answer, seven questions.

1. Brittany and Turner each get a point.
2. Taylor and Turner both get a point.
3. All get a point.
4. Taylor and Brittany right. (Three-way tie)
5. Taylor and Brittany right.
6. All right.
7. All right.

Taylor and Brittany are tied and have to go to a tiebreaker question.
In seconds, how long was the Snoozefest from start until Brittany won?

TAYLOR wins HOH!

148 comments:

jo C said...

Hi Jackie happy Birthday and Hi to all my fellow hamsters lets get this party started

JonMD1267 said...

Hellooooo Jackie !!! And Happy Birthday!!!! I assure this is not a link to a reverse mortgage lol

https://youtu.be/lPb4QhNdUxM

JonMD1267 said...

Hi jo C!!

jo C said...

LOL hi jon

monty924 said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!

I brought rocky road ice cream

JonMD1267 said...

Mmmooonnntttyyyyy !!! 2 scoop me lol

monty924 said...

Hey Jon

jo C said...

love it moooooooooooonnnnnnnnnntttttttyyyyyyy

Petals said...

I BROUGHT CAAAAAAKE!

Hi everyone. SO much has happened I can't wait to see what they show...

Hope your birthday has been great, Jackie!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie. Thank you so much.

Hi Jon, jo C, and Monty.

Nickelpeed said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!

monty924 said...

Hey Petals and PEnny. I brought the ice cream Petals

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Petals!!! And Nickelpeed!!

Petals said...

Monty - did you see about my love?

monty924 said...

Sliding Jon two scoops

JonMD1267 said...

I do love m3 some JCM lol

jo C said...

hey nickelpeed

Sharon N said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday Jackie!

JonMD1267 said...

Petals are you talking about your tennis boy toy ??

Petals said...

*sob* yes

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Sharon!!

JonMD1267 said...

Lol

monty924 said...

I just did, Petals. Sad...

Petals said...

grrr @ "boy". He is a King! hehe

Sharon N said...

Petals,
I thought of you when I read the tennis announcement today,

jo C said...

LOL petals he is

Petals said...

next weekend - his last tournament.

Brenda said...

Hi Jackie, Jo, Jon, Monty, petals, Sharon, and Nickelpeed. It’ll be fun to see what they show.

Nickelpeed said...

Brittany, no way you're going to win.

Petals said...

thank you jo. LOL

OK - Jackie, I also have birthday cake flavored Vodka. Wanna shot? Anyone?

Sharon N said...

Hi Jon! :)

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Sharon, Petals, and Brenda.

jo C said...

yes please i need 1 to watch the chiefs play

Petals said...

Brit sure has gotten an attitude lately.

JonMD1267 said...

I would force him to break a tie vote

Petals said...

\~/ to Jo

monty924 said...

Hey Sharon

jo C said...

hey guys please keep in in your prayers i am going to a neurologist to see if I have MS

Nickelpeed said...

Brit has alienated herself. If she feels uncomfortable, it's her own fault.

Petals said...

Hello to everyone I missed coming in...

JonMD1267 said...

Eye roll commencing lol

Nickelpeed said...

Sending prayers jo C. I hope the turn out is negative.

jo C said...

exactly she needs towork on her social game

Petals said...

the bom chica wow-wow ♪♫

jo C said...

ty hun

monty924 said...

This music is killin' me, LOL

Petals said...

Jo! Oh no - my prayers added to Penny's

JonMD1267 said...

Sending good vibes your way jo C !!!

jo C said...

Not another showmance give me a break PLEASE

Nickelpeed said...

I wonder how Joseph feels. I guess she still believes Joseph threw her under the bus

Sharon N said...

Hi Jo, Brenda, Monty, Nickelpeed

Hoping you will have positive results to the testing Jo C.

jo C said...

ty ty ty

monty924 said...

Prayers going up jo C

Petals said...

I don't think Tay & Joe were ever a "real" showmance. The both said production nudged them, so they were putting on a show. I think they do have mutual respect and care about one another, tho.

Jo - forgive my STML, if I've already asked: Where in KC do you live?

Nickelpeed said...

I'm hoping Taylor is safe, but who knows.

jo C said...

ty ty ty monty

Nickelpeed said...

You could be right, Petals.

jo C said...

i really wish taylor would go to jury

jo C said...

petals i live in Savannah ga i am a raiders fan so im rooting for the chargers tonight

Petals said...

OOOhhhhh... Whew. I do remember we used to have to other people from KC (along with me), but I haven't seen them in a minute.

monty924 said...

Brittany @@

Petals said...

Turner is unmoved...

jo C said...

OMG the guilt speech give me a BREAK

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or would you never ever go to Britney as a hypnotherapist.
Debbie

Nickelpeed said...

That's pretty bad, Alyssa.

JonMD1267 said...

You know think what you like she playing to stay and I give her props I’d play the hangnail card if I had to lol

Petals said...

Debbie - IMO, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. I cannot imagine anyone being hypnotized by it. I think it's a fake job.

jo C said...

i knw its just a game but get real alyssa that def is gonna guarantee you GO to jury

Nickelpeed said...

I know they like playing with feelings, but I wouldn't go to Britney

Sharon N said...

Brittany was delusional about "her game" while Michael was dragging her along like a bag of wet cement. Now she turns on the afterburners, but I hope that was a one-time shot!

JonMD1267 said...

Apparently she is missed herJedi mind trick seminar that day lol

jo C said...

LOL jon so true

JonMD1267 said...

Petals your getting sleepy, very sleeeepppyyyy lol

Petals said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nickelpeed said...

It's kind of bad that Monte can't play in the next HOH.

JonMD1267 said...

Oh snap lol

Nickelpeed said...

Uh oooooh

JonMD1267 said...

He should get blood on his hands

jo C said...

tie Oh BOY

Nickelpeed said...

I hope they show the jury. I want to see what they say about Michael.

Petals said...

YAY!

monty924 said...

Brittany, Brittany, Brittany

jo C said...

ok go join ur showmance alyssa

JonMD1267 said...

I know I’m going against the grain but I do kind of want Brittany to win just to stir the shenanigans lol

Petals said...

Turner has played an amazing game - he forced Monte to make the decision. He's worked everyone in that Jury house. wow

Nickelpeed said...

If Brit wins HOH, she'll wreck havoc.

jo C said...

i pray she doesnt win HOH go team turner

monty924 said...

I think Taylor would have taken Brittany to the F2 if she got the chance, but won't now. DUMB

monty924 said...

YEs Jon, lol

JonMD1267 said...

I don’t know who would take who at this point, Turner is the biggest threat though still in the house IMO

JonMD1267 said...

It’s all in the Veto next week and everyone plays so it’s Donkey Kong on

monty924 said...

Not sure how I feel about Julie's pigtails, LOL

JonMD1267 said...

Ok she didn’t practice enough lol

jo C said...

not a good look for her

Nickelpeed said...

I believe pigtails are for youth. But, she's Julie.

JonMD1267 said...

She was pretty good in the interview another pool goes down the drain lol ok now they just narked out how they voted lol

tbc said...

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!

monty924 said...

Guess it will be "What the Bleep"

jo C said...

i love that comp

monty924 said...

Hey tbc

Jackie said...

NOOO!!! I miss Kyle SOOO bad! Now Alyssa, my second favourite!

I'm done with this season! Worse season, ever!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jo C said...

oh good grief

JonMD1267 said...

I love JCM lol

tbc said...

Hi, Monty!

Petals said...

Monty & Jackie - you each have a dummy account in here. Seems to be from UK

monty924 said...

This is a new one, lol

Petals said...

TEEEEEEB! We have birthday cake for Jackie, ice cream and birthday cake-flavored Vodka

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone. I was frozen. I think it was a mistake to evict Alyssa.

tbc said...

Birthday flavored vodka??? Wow? I’ll try that!

monty924 said...

Crap Shoot

JonMD1267 said...

Glennn!!!

Petals said...

\~/ to Teeeeeb

Glenn Allen said...

This is a interesting HOH comp with Julie.

JonMD1267 said...

Oh man lol

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn

tbc said...

Monty has a dummy account? I saw that Jackie’s post was out of character

Sharon N said...

Hi Glenn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackie! 🎂 Hope you had a wonderful day and the coming year is filled with health and happiness. DonnaNY

JonMD1267 said...

Here we go

jo C said...

im gonna miss your updates jackie

Nickelpeed said...

Come on Taylor. Don't let Brit win.

tbc said...

Oh, now I see it. Lol

Petals said...

Jo - that isn't Jackie.

JonMD1267 said...

You know Monte is loosing it lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Happy Birthday Jackie and hi everyone .Chatting from my phone tonight..no access to TV so reading Jackie

monty924 said...

Way to go Taylor!!

tbc said...

So true, Jon. Lol

Nickelpeed said...

This is pot luck.

monty924 said...

I'm ignoring it

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor HOH win and Turner might be regretting keeping Taylor in the House.

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Cheryl !!

Nickelpeed said...

Yes! She was hoping Brit would go over.

Petals said...

hi Cheryl


YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Best final 3 ever (since S7)

Thank you, Ms Jackie, for all you do. Hope you had a Happy Birthday.
See you all Sunday!
xoxox

RJM IN SC said...

Well this HOH comp is entertaining. Happy Birthday Jackie

Glenn Allen said...

Happy Birthday Jackie.

JonMD1267 said...

Now we down to business lol

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl and tbc

Nickelpeed said...

Well, if Taylor is telling the truth, she'll take Brit. If she wasn't, she'll take Monte.

Jackie S. said...

Every season an imposter will jump into the comments. I have removed the comments.

JonMD1267 said...

Thank you Jackie!!! And I sincerely hope you had a wonderful day and many more my friend!!! Everyone have a great weekend and take care and stay safe my friends!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Well, I didn't see the imposter. Who'd they pretend to be?

Sharon N said...

Will she put up Monte/Turner or Turner/Brittnay?

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming by!

monty924 said...

Thank you, Jackie! Hope your day has been great.

See everyone in the comments

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie, and Happy Birthday!

Nickelpeed said...

OMGosh! They were pretending to be Jackie! Wow.

Thank you Jackie. Very much appreciated.

See everyone Sunday.

Happy Birthday, again, Jackie.

Anonymous said...

Hey, fun note. If Monte and Taylor hit it off and marry… her name would be Taylor Taylor. Lol