Friday, September 16, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Friday, Nominations - Sept.16

 
Is taking Turner out her best choice?


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Final Four:
  • The schedule is all wonky!
  • BB opened the yard for them late at night instead of starting the set-up for the veto comp.
  • And ... nominations went down last night!
  • Whether thanks to the showmance or not, Taylor nominated Turner as we knew she would and Brittany.
  • Of course, the veto winner has all the power this week because he or she is the sole vote.
  • Turner told Monte that if he (Turner) wins the veto, which would mean that Monte would go on the block, he will refuse to have a one-on-one talk with Brittany.
  • Monte talked to himself and the cameras while alone, trying to decide who would be best to keep for his own game.
  • Taylor cooked for everyone.
  • And Brittany went around searching for a hidden immunity idol or something.
  • Yeah, wrong show. 
  • But she was searching all around for something!
  • I know that she and Michael previously were coming up with places to hide the veto if that comp came up. 
  • Maybe that was what she was doing.
  • Who knows?

HOH isn't as important as POV this week.


If only I could find a hidden immunity idol!


Is the Monte/Taylor showmance the real thing?

5 comments:

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh you saying she was looking for an immunity idol had me rolling (I heard the theme instantly) lol I think the more this chugs along to the end I hate to say but Brittany is looking as the one to take to the end. That being said they all have won comps, all have viable arguments for and against, I do think though it’s Turners to loose, but like you said Veto is the deal this week. So that will tell the tale. Thank you Jackie again!!!

Chacha said...

Turner should be looking at taking Brittney to the final two if he wins POV. I kind of hope that Brittney wins POV just for the entertainment value. Monte would have to go on the block. This way Taylor is 99% lock for final two after Brittney would vote out Turner.
I just keep thinking back to Indy telling Kyle, Alyssa, Michael and I think Joseph if they don't vote Taylor out she will go all the way and win..

Anonymous said...

I watched Turner cry last night. I saw another side of him and it broke my heart. I think, now, I will pull for him.

Chacha said...

anon 11:45 - He is crying because he made a $750,000 mistake

Anonymous said...

Which mistake?