Friday, September 23, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds Report, Final HOH Part 1 Winner - Sept. 23

 

Uses others to do his dirty work

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Down to the Wire:

  • This won't be a long report.
  • After all, it hasn't been a long time since last night's eviction of Brittany.
  • I do not miss her talking.
  • They had the first part of the final HOH comp -- the feeds were blocked, of course.
  • Turner won it.
  • You heard me. Turner is the winner of Part One, something about spinning and hot dogs from what I gather.
  • That would mean that Part Two has Monte going against Taylor.
  • The winner of Part Two goes up against Turner in Sunday's live finale show.
  • The winner of the third part of the HOH comp then chooses who will go with him or her to the final two and who is out in third place.
  • They expect the second part to happen today.
  • It could very well be going on right now as I write this up since we have had adoptable animals for quite a while.
  • I will let you know when I know.
  • Also expected, I'm thinking tonight, is the Roundtable.
  • We will not see that.

Taylor was not expected to last this long!


Who woulda thunk it? Final Three?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherrypie here...well well i think turner has a good chance of winning this whole game now....

Jackie S. said...

I really would like to see a Taylor/Turner final two.

Lili said...

I would really like to see Taylor win Part 2 and the final HOH. It would give her the best chance of winning the season regardless of who she chooses to sit next to. And tho I'm not crazy about any of the remaining HGs, I remind myself it could be worse, it could be Daniel, Nicole, and Jasmine. Yeesh.

Anonymous said...

Im having problems voting for AFH the website doesnt work abd txt number didnt work either....Jackie can u post a link for voting? Thx cherrypie

Jackie S. said...

This should work - BB Vote

Petals said...

Thanks and I agree Jackie - "Tayner" for F2. Turner for 1) calling-out the bullying 2) he's played an excellent game. Taylor for her being so strong during all the cross-fire (a bonus will be all the burned a**es for the PoPo club or whatever they were calling it)

AnyonebutMonte! LOL (wonder where he's been lately)

Anonymous said...

They aren’t doing the texting voting this year

Anonymous said...

No i couldnt vote i dont know what the problem is