Friday, September 23, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds, We have a final HOH Part Two Winner - Sept. 23

 

The feeds have returned!

The problem is ... they are not talking about it. Taylor and Turner went off to nap in their respective beds, not saying anything to each other. Monte went off to cook some eggs. When the three were together, they just talked about being tired, whether there was champagne left, something about getting blankets and Monte asked if anyone wanted eggs.

I believe Monty won against Taylor in Part Two. The only indication is that when he walked in a room alone he gave prayer hands, then a victory fist. Taylor, on the other hand, seems quite subdued. They just called her to the Diary Room.

I will update this post when I get confirmation that Monte won or something that refutes it.

UPDATE: Confirmed Monte win. Taylor finally talked to a camera, telling us she lost by about 20 seconds. I don't know what the comp was.


6 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie.
I believe you're right about Monte winning Part 2... the fist in the air kind of says it.
Now it comes down to the winner of Part 3 and the last eviction.
Will Turner or Monte take each other as promised?

Anonymous said...

I heard Monte won part 2 confirmed

Lili said...

Gotta say I'm sorry to hear Monte won part 2. I really dislike how condescending he's been toward Taylor, while demanding she treat him respectfully at all times. But I guess we are where we always end up, another guy will win BB. I doubt seriously either of them will take Taylor. Oh well. Wonder if it's harder to go out in 4th place, or 3rd.

Jackie S. said...

Lili - Going by internet buzz, it sounds like Taylor is a shoe-in for America's Favorite, so she will still be sitting pretty if she doesn't make the final two. I do think if Monte wins the last part, he would take Turner and credit himself for some of Turner's moves in his speech or to the jury. I think Turner would do better against Taylor, but think he might have promised Monte. Turner MIGHT take Taylor, but I doubt Monte will.

Anonymous said...

Turner for AFP....he has been entertaining and nice the entire game.

Lili said...

Thank you Jackie, I'm seeing that too. Tho personally I'm voting for Joseph. Wish for once BB would do an all female season and a separate season with only HGs that are 45 years old or above. Because other than the Cookout and Monte most seasons are very very predictable as to who will occupy the final seats....men, almost always under 40yo, and white. Ho hum.