Sunday, September 18, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Nominations and Power of Veto Show Blog Party - Sept. 18

 

BB24 had an expected delay of 1/2 hour on the East Coast and football went over that. I scheduled this post to go up shortly before 8:30PM EDT, however the show probably isn't starting until around 9PM EDT here.

Good evening, hamster fans! Tonight's show will be the nominations, veto comp and MAYBE the veto meeting. At least I think all of that will air! The veto meeting may end up airing on Thursday's live eviction show. Please don't post any spoilers in the comments before they air on the show. Remember ... there is no BB this Wednesday. Instead, we have a two-hour Survivor 43 premiere followed by the season premiere of The Amazing Race at 10PM. If you wish to sign up for those blog pools -- here are the links -- Survivor pool - TAR34 pool.

I will be live-blogging and updating this entry constantly as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

9:01PM EDT, we start, jumping right in to the Previously On segment.

We pick up the action after Taylor wins the HOH. She, as she should be, is thrilled with her win. Turner thinks Brittany betrayed him with her vote which turned it into a tie. He thought both votes would be for Taylor to stay.

Monte and Turner talked. Monte told him Brittany wanted to pin the vote to oust Taylor on him. Turner had told both Monte and Taylor that Britanny was trying to get him to give Alyssa a "sympathy" vote. Now, when there are only two votes, you can't call either a sympathy vote! Sheesh.

Sure enough -- Brittany is trying to pin the vote on Turner. Taylor is just glad she's HOH and just has to beat both of them to get to the end.

Taylor reminds us all that the veto is the big thing this week -- the sole vote! Of course, Brittany is playing up to her. Taylor hints to Brittany that she has made a deal with Monte and might put her on the block. She tells Monte that she is thinking Brit/Turner up. He tells her that he doesn't feel safe with a Brittany veto win.

Turner confronts Brittany in the bathroom about the vote. She tells him she has nothing to say. She tells us that Turner has been slimy all through the game promising people he will keep them, then voting them out. She basically just walks away from him. He tells us he needs to get Brittany on Taylor's target list and he needs to win the veto.

He tells Monte and Taylor about the conversation. Then he actually cries. Taylor is a bit skeptical of him but does feel empathetic towards him. She tells us someone is lying, either Turner or Brittanny.

Time for the Nominations Ceremony. Taylor nominates Brittany, then Turner. She tells them someone is lying about the vote.

Taylor thinks both Brittany and Monte would take her to the final two. Monte doesn't want Brittany to win the veto. Brittany doesn't think either Monte or Turner would bring her to the final three.

Brittany keeps shmoozing Taylor and continues to lie about the vote. Taylor tells us she is sure she could beat her in the final two and wants to take her to the end.

Veto Comp - Giant Calculator, photos from the wall comp and others, match the day numbers and the correct total will win. Mathlete. They have to add their numbers up on a chalkboard or in their heads!

MONTE wins the Power of Veto!

Turner is pretty sure Monte will evict Brittany. Taylor isn't upset that Monte won. Brittany thinks she needs to convince him that she is the better choice to bring to final three.

Brittany tells Taylor she was off on one day. Brittany knows Monte wants her out and is upset. She thinks it would be best for his game. Taylor thinks that sitting next to Brittany in the final two is a guaranteed win. (She's right.)

Monte and Taylor kissy-face. She tells him that Turner would beat both of them. She tells us that she wants Brittany in the final two with her as she could definitely beat her. Turner is thinking Monte will probably keep him, but isn't that confident. Monte tells us he has to do what's best for his own game.

Remember -- No Wednesday show -- the primetime block is taken up with Survivor and TAR. The Thursday show will be the eviction and the finale next Sunday, the 25th. 

110 comments:

Sharon N said...

Good evening Jackie!

monty924 said...

Hello Jackie, Sharon and jo C. Stupid football, LOL

jo C said...

Hi Jackie and Hi to al of my hamster friends looking forward to tonight show

jo C said...

monty hey there

jo C said...

i have split scrren on my TV 1 side BB the other on football LOL

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Jackie!!!! Hey Sharon! jo C! And Mmmmmmmooonnnnntttyyyyy lol

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~

Hi Jackie! Hello everyone!

I also have football, so I'm watching QE2 stuff

jo C said...

hey jon

jo C said...

im getting up early and gonna watch the funeral

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Petals, aka Susan aka Jodie lol

Jackie S. said...

I'm around, just waiting for 60 Minutes to end.

Petals said...

Same Jo. Dang! It's almost 8? I have to go to bed, darn it.

XOXO

jo C said...

i am right after this is over told hubby to set alarm for me

monty924 said...

Hey Jooooonnnnnnn and Petals! This is crazy... it's been a while since we waited so long for a Sunday show. :(((

JonMD1267 said...

My gosh y’all act like you can’t get a burner, phone call in a bomb threat at your job then blame Kelly in accounting lol

jo C said...

LOL jon these kids today they NEVER make it in the 70s and 80s

monty924 said...

Jon, lol smh! :)))

JonMD1267 said...

My gosh our office was so bad in a good way if HR knew half the stuff we did lol

monty924 said...

But, I do miss the days when I could party all night and still make it to work the next morning, lol. Sometimes in the same clothes, but I was there (with the bar stamp still on my hand)! :)))

jo C said...

same here monty those were the best

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh I look at a Benadryl bottle and will pass out anymore lol

monty924 said...

Yes, jo C! Jon, I'm not far behind you, LOL

Sharon N said...

Boy, I hear ya Monty. Close the bar, go for breakfast and sometimes stay out until 6am. Whoot! Those days are LONG gone too!!

monty924 said...

You bet, Sharon! :)))

JonMD1267 said...

Ok here we go lol

monty924 said...

Finally, LOL

JonMD1267 said...

I’m so old I’m about ready to have a pudding cup lol and no it’s not tapioca… only cause I already ate those lol

JonMD1267 said...

I love when they go godfather lol

jo C said...

ikr jon so do I

monty924 said...

Tapioca, blech, lol! No matter how old I get, that won't be on my menu. ;-)

It's a texture thing... I have no idea what it tastes like, lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone ! And thank you football gods for the late start.I was late getting home from my short vaca but made it here just now

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie. Thank you for all your hard work.

HiJon, Monty, Sharon, jo C, petals

monty924 said...

I want Taylor in those F2 chairs sooooooooo bad!!

JonMD1267 said...

Lol

monty924 said...

Hey Cheryl and Penny! Love it when that happens, Cheryl but it was a long wait for us. 😀

JonMD1267 said...

They really are not thinking wanting to get Brittany out

jo C said...

hey nickelpeed

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Cheryl, Nickelpeed, and Sharon I can’t remember if I said hi before lol

monty924 said...

Turner was smart not to fall for it!

jo C said...

if it was me in the house i would have VOTED to evict taylor now its to late shes in F3

monty924 said...

Taylor knows she's lying but doesn't care!

jo C said...

id start caring if i was taylor i dont c Monet or Turner taking her to F2

JonMD1267 said...

I’d be saying same thing watch the tapes, you’ll see I voted to save you lol

JonMD1267 said...

You know I don’t know anymore who would take who at this point with these guys

jo C said...

but the jury wont have that chance to see that esp since she will be out right before F2

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that Taylor needs to get rid of Turner he will beat any of those three that are left right now

monty924 said...

I know, jo C but I think Taylor has one of the best shots of those left winning that part 2 and part 3 of the final HOH. That's all she needs and she's in the F2. She's in the F3 not matter what.

jo C said...

i forsee turner winning it all i hope so at least

monty924 said...

Anon, you are right. I think she can beat Monte, and Brittany. Turner could beat Taylor.

jo C said...

now taylor is making me hungry with the fruit LOL

Nickelpeed said...

I wouldn't mind seeing Turner or Taylor winning.

jo C said...

britt keep delusioning urself believe me Taylor KNOWS

monty924 said...

Brittany may just be the worst player to ever make it this far (not being dragged as a goat like Victoria).

Nickelpeed said...

I don't see Monte or Turner taking Taylor to the F2, either, jo C.

jo C said...

not working britt the silent treatment

monty924 said...

If Brittany goes to the jury round table, she could ruin Turner's game or help it. Depends on whether or not the jury respects that fact that she's right. Turner has turned on every friend he's had in there.

JonMD1267 said...

This is not summer camp people like her or not Brittany wasnt lying and I like Turner and want him or Taylor to win

jo C said...

i just dont see a lot of thee hamsters being friends on the outside do yall?

JonMD1267 said...

I meant them in the house not you guys lol

monty924 said...

One thing is certain, this is a great F4 after having my pool boy cut. Who the hell knows what is happening, LOL

jo C said...

we knoow jon we know LOL

monty924 said...

Definitely, Jon :)))

Cheryl in NC said...

I'm pulling for Taylor to win this but I think it's a tossup to who would take who and any of them could win with similar resumes

Sharon N said...

I don't know Jo. They all talk about how much they still like Paloma, Pooch, Daniel and Ameerah. Of course, that's easy talk right now...

JonMD1267 said...

This is kind of nerve racking lol

monty924 said...

Taylor gives the best speeches... that's why I want her in the F2

JonMD1267 said...

I just hope if it plays out a certain way Taylor is not thrown for a loop and doesn’t loose focus

tbc said...

Hi all! I hope I can stay awake to see the finale… lol

monty924 said...

Told ya... she doesn't care that Brittany's lying!

jo C said...

i predict britt will go to jory turner wins round 1 taylor wins round 2 and she loses to turner for HOH monte wil go to F2 with turner

monty924 said...

Hey tbc!

Anonymous said...

Come on Taylor do the right thing and get rid of TURNER! If you want any chance of winning.

JonMD1267 said...

I agree Monty I think it’s kind of pivoting to where it’s Taylor’s to loose more over Turner and I don’t see Monte or Brittany winning unless they took each other

monty924 said...

jo C, Turner doesn't know his days and events. That's why I think Taylor has a great shot at F3 HOH!

JonMD1267 said...

Hi tbc

monty924 said...

Taylor doesn't have a vote to evict either of the nominees. The veto winner has all the power and if she wins, she needs to pick the person who would evict who she wants.

JonMD1267 said...

I would still be doing this comp on finale night lol

jo C said...

cmon monte or turner PLEASE win veto either of u

tbc said...

Hi Monty and Jon

monty924 said...

Lol, I actually loved Turner's musings about Jasmine in the DR :)))

JonMD1267 said...

20 years from now she will still be talking about the muffin and her birthday year lol

Nickelpeed said...

Turner is such a hoot.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc

Anonymous said...

When will AFP voting start? Does anyone
know?
Cherrypie

Anonymous said...

When will AFP voting start? Does anyone
know?
Cherrypie

jo C said...

prob next thurs im assuming

JonMD1267 said...

They might announce that tonight and give week to vote for AFP

monty924 said...

Cherry, probably not until the live eviction this Thursday.

JonMD1267 said...

The finale I think is next Sunday no?

jo C said...

no a week from sunday

monty924 said...

Geesh, BB even gave them a chalkboard to work their math on. Nobody ever got that assist on F4 veto!

Nickelpeed said...

I like this challenge!

Nickelpeed said...

They are going to drag out the finale.

monty924 said...

Finale is next Sunday the 25th

jo C said...

WTG monte great job

JonMD1267 said...

Oh I didn’t know they were all at same time lol it’s a good thing I’m pretty lol

monty924 said...

The remaining shows are Thursday, Friday and Sunday this week!

Cheryl in NC said...

What will he do??

monty924 said...

Lol Jon

jo C said...

LOL i know what he will do

jo C said...

8plays bye bye bye* sorry britt you ARE the weakest link GOODBYE

JonMD1267 said...

See this is what I’m saying if he flips that might mess with Taylor going into the comps

tbc said...

Hi Penny!

monty924 said...

Lol jo C

Nickelpeed said...

We'll see what happens here. I love Taylor, but if he's smart he'll keep Britany. I hope not, I really like Taylor. I'd like t see her win it. Her or Turner, that is.

Well, I'm heading out.

Thank you, Jackie.

Will see everyone next Sunday.

JonMD1267 said...

Thursday will be good!!! Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone have great night and week!! Stay safe and take care!!!

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks as always Jackie ! Goodnight all .Have a great week

monty924 said...

Thank you Jackie for the best hangout space for BB. Have a great week and everyone stay safe.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming by!