Friday, July 28, 2023

BB25: Blog Pool OPENS!

 


We're having a heat wave! The time is right to jump into the blog pool!

The 90-minute season premiere is Wednesday, August 2, 8pm ET/PT. The live feeds will start after that show airs on the West Coast. I don't expect cast announcements until probably the day before the premiere. Nor do I know when the first eviction will happen. I do know we are expecting 16 all new hamsters. I also know that the show's regular scheduling will be Sundays at 8pm ET/PT, Wednesdays at 8pm ET/PT, and Thursdays at 9pm ET/PT. There is no show scheduled for Thursday, August 3.

We don't need to know the hamsters to go ahead and get this blog pool sign-up in motion. It's HOT out there. We need to think of pools NOW.

I want in! What do I do?

If you want in on the blog pool, you need to sign up in the comments of this post and this post only! Please don't try signing up on any other posts or social media -- we might miss your comment.

Is there money involved in this?

Of course not! You needn't pay anything to get into the pool. You don't need to buy a seasonal beach pass or anything! Mind you, you don't win any money either. What you do win is bragging rights until the next season and the smugness that goes with it. You can also continue to brag for the duration of seasons to come!

How does it work?

Lifeguard SueGee will make random picks betwixt the hamsters and the blog folks. You cheer on that hamster all season until they either win or get evicted along the way.

When is the cut-off for entering?

All pool requests must be in comments to this here post and submitted by MIDNIGHT Pacific Time Friday, August 4th. Be there or be square.

REMINDER -- If you post comments anonymously, you MUST come up with some sort of sign-off name! 

Since there is plenty of time for signing up ... NO STRAGGLERS. If you don't sign up by the deadline, feel free to bring your floatie and beach towel, but ...

Are we ready for our summer fun?


 

68 comments:

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

mememeemememeeee
I want in, please.

Thank you Jackie

Sharon N said...

Please sign me up for the pool.

Hi Petals... good to see you again!

Dr_Celine said...

Excited for the new season! Please count me in the blog pool! Thank you!!

jo C said...

SPLASH jumping into the pool lets have a great season

Michelle said...

I’d like to dive into pool also. I’m looking forward to it.

Barbara W said...

Put me in coach!

Bizaro22 said...

I’ll give it another shot. Put me in!

Ayana said...

Please sign me up! And Caela too if she hasn’t already joined!

Brenda said...

Count me in! Let’s get this party started!

cctru said...

I always follow the blog but rarely enter the pool - but this may be my year! Sign me up please.

Anonymous said...

Excited! Please add me DonnaNY and my daughter Kelsey NY to the pool. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the pool. Thank you!
Andi

Anonymous said...

I’d like to join the pool
Don
(if there’s more than one Don you can use DonL)

Petals said...

Hi Sharon xoxo

Anonymous said...

Cannon Balling into the Pool please. Jasonuwp

Cheryl in NC said...

I'd like to jump in the pool please ! Glad to have our favorite summer addiction back. Thank you Jackie for the best hangout place of the summer and lifeguard squeegee for keeping us safe ..🤩 ..Can't wait to see everyone! Let's get ready to party!

Janice said...

I'm ready to jump in!!!

Sally said...

Please add me. It's a tradition . . . I lose the pool every year

TBone said...

I'll try it this year...long time follower but I've never been in the pool. Looking forward to a great season!

Nickelpeed said...

Add me in!!

Auntie Leigh said...

Trying again. I can’t swim. Promise to stay in shallow end. Auntie Leigh

Petals said...

Hey everyone - it's SO MUCH FUN, even if your pool person isn't doing well! WELCOME to everyone!

Pearl said...

Add me in to the pool. Always have checked out blog here but never entered.

Joyce johnson said...

I would like to be included in the pool.
Why is my print sooo tiny? I think it’s a sign. Gonna win. J

Lili said...

Please add me to the pool, here's hoping for a good season.

ChaCha said...

My yearly pool, great seeing y’all!

chacha said...

ready to be added!

JonMD1267 said...

I’ll take the Nestea plunge and dip a toe in the pool!!!

Anonymous said...

Please sign me up.....Cherry Pie here thanks see u at the premiere

Helenann2k said...

Hi Jackie & all! Couldn't participate last year, but I'm back. Sign me up!

Glenn Allen said...

Please enter me in the Pool. I am excited about this season!

Joanne Victoria said...

Please enter me into the pool!

monty924 said...

Throw me in the pool - please!

Will miss you all Wednesday night but will catch up with the comments. Bring on BB25!!!

Krysta said...

Jumping in!! Krysta

PDX Granny said...

I'm putting on my floaties and jumping in the pool!

Indiana Jane said...

Been waiting all summer! Throw me in please!!

Donna in Alabama said...

Throw me in!!

David said...

Add me to the pool please.

Nora M said...

Add me on the pool please! Nora M - Hope I do better than last year!

Judi Sweeney said...

Almost missed doing this… Splashing around and yes… I want in!!! Thank you Jackie!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
*Splash*

Anonymous said...

That is supposed to be Jennasmom. Google isn’t letting me sign in.

Rachel C said...

i want in!

Skyriverblue said...

Is there room in the pool for one more? I'll bring the daquiris!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late……Please xoxo
Rachel smooches!quixoticelf

Marthalight said...

Jumping in. Thanks, Martha

Donna in Florida said...

Please add me to the pool! Thanks

CherylNY said...

CherylNY Please enter me!!! Thanks

TS14Fan said...

Got my floaties on! Me please.

Brent McKee said...

I'm prepared to dive into the pool.

jennifer said...

Ready to jump in…. It’s so hot out😄

T-Town Chick said...

Yes please, if I’m not too late

MikesGirl said...

Sign me up! Thanks, Kim

YoDave said...

Sign me up !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I'm jumping into the pool!

~~~ Tilde

Kathy said...

I really love swimming. Want to dive right in!
KathyB

Anonymous said...

Please include me - ChicMc
Thank you

chrob61 said...

Hello!! Please sign me up!! Splash!!

RJM in SC said...

Jumping in

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I'm in again!

deaflady said...

I'd like to do this. sign me up please!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie! I would like to be thrown into the pool please

Anonymous said...

It’s Jessica U

ThunderSunflower said...

I’ll play this year…love BB so much!

Mary C said...

Please enter me if not to late thanks

SueGee said...

The pool is officially CLOSED for renovations!!

Thanks for all that entered....you will find out your matches soon!!

SueGee

Ethan C said...

I want in