Monday, July 31, 2023

BB25: Our New Hamsters Cast Part One

 


Looking for all I can find on them. If nothing else, this will give everyone a cheat sheet until we get the names and faces down.

America Lopez, age 27, currently living in Brooklyn, NY. Originally from Edinburg, TX. She's a medical receptionist. Hmm. That's not quite a job for which you would move from Texas to New York City. Hmm. In a video she says she went to an Ivy League school.


Blue Kim, age 25 ... currently another NYC person, I'm guessing Manhattan as it's just listed as NY, NY. She's originally from Riverside, CA. She's a brand strategist. Makes more sense than a medical receptionist. But, still ... Manhattan is way too expensive! I found her LinkedIn site. If so, first generation American, Korean parents. She does have a good career! May be an alternate as her video interview was not in the Diary Room.

Bowie Jane Ball, age 45. Originally from Australia, she now resides in Los Angeles, CA. She is a barrister(lawyer)/DJ. Okay. At least she's a bit older! I found this article about her. She's also known as Miranda Ball. In her video she says she will lie about age and the lawyer bit.


Cameron Hardin is a 34-year-old stay at home father who is also apparently a stay in town where you were raised kind of guy. He lives in Eastman, GA. I found this local news story on him. He's a huge superfan but plans to downplay that.


Cory Wurtenberger, age 21, is a college student in Weston, FL. He is the brother of Survivor 42's Zach Wurtenberger, first castaway voted out in his season. I'm sure that Cory hopes to do much better as a hamster! He's a superfan.


Stop the presses! Felicia Cannon is 63 years old! Whoa! About time but having one much older in the house doesn't usually work out. She is s real estate agent originally from Tacoma, WA, presently living in Kennesaw, GA. I do predict, unless she wins, they will all shout, "Bye, Felicia!"

Hisam Goueli is another 45 years old hamster! He's from Minneapolis, MN but lives these days in Seattle, WA. He's a geriatric physician according to websites I've seen. However, this news article lists him as a geriatric psychiatrist. (I may need one of those after this 100 day season!)

Izzy Gleicher is 32 and seems to be from and still residing in New York, NY. Once again, I would assume that to be Manhattan rather than another borough. She's a professional flautist. Cool. She has a website at this here link. She's a new fan although watched apparently on the BB site. No live feeds knowledge.


I will continue on with the other eight hamsters after dinner ...

6 comments:

RJM in SC said...

Watched introduction you mentioned on twitter and some of them are ALL READY getting on my nerves 😬

Bizaro22 said...

That twitter intro was cringe worthy

Jackie S. said...

Well, it was Twitter ... er, X. I wish BB wouldn't use that as their announcement platform but they aren't making clips on their website easily downloaded for Blogger.

Sharon N said...

Game shows seem to like contestants to act over-the-top... jumping up and down, screaming and generally acting stupid. I guess it's supposed to increase our interest instead of making us want to gag. I gagged. lol

They act just as crazy when they enter the house to... and takes several days before they settle down... a bit.

Petals said...

I like Cameron, I think.

Not happy about the "X". Not sure what to make of it, politically, socially etc

PDX Granny said...

When I clicked on the link in your
bio for Bowie Jane Ball it said the page was unavailable. I also got a notice from my internet security that there were several threats blocked from the page. EEK!