Sunday, August 13, 2023

BB25: Veto Comp is FINALLY Over! - Aug. 13

 

Is it the cast of That '70s Show?

Here's a rather brief update of Veto Comp Day House Happenings:

  • The Veto players picks were done.
  • We have Hisam, Reilly and Cameron plus Matt, Blue and America.
  • From what they have said -- Hisam and Cameron both got Houseguest Choice chips.
  • Hisam chose Matt (to put that loyalty to the test, I guess) and, to everyone's surprise in the house, Cameron chose Blue. They all thought he would choose Red.
  • I could make a political joke about that, but I won't.
  • Jag is safe from nomination because of his Nether Region trip but seems to have lost his vote.
  • Not sure what will befall Jared and Bowie Jane as consequences for their Nether Region trips.
  • I haven't seen Bowie Jane return as of pre-comp.
  • The ScrambleVerse light is on in the house.
  • America told Reilly who told Blue and Jag that Hisam said they have nothing without Reilly. Now, that was just after she agreed to work with Hisam. Okaaay. I don't think that was what he meant by work with him!
  • The feeds went down long ago for the comp. I'm just waiting on a winner here.
  • And waiting.
  • And waiting.
  • The feeds went down around 5:20ish PM my time (EDT).
  • I gave up and went to bed thinking the hamsters will surely be sleeping when the feeds return.
  • I had the live feeds open with the theme music playing figuring I would wake up when I heard voices.
  • Nope.
  • While I will say I wasn't in bed a full night worth, the live feeds are STILL down at going for 11AM here on the east coast!
  • 12:18PM ET at the feeds return. Then go away again.
  • We had Hisam and Felicia talking about the Nether Region.
  • They obviously had gone to bed and now were awake.
  • Jag is talking to Reilly and Matt about working from now on with Cirie, Felicia and Izzy to flip the house.
  • Hmm.
  • Bowie is back. The yard is open.
  • Hisam won the veto.
The return of the live feeds ... after 18 hours.

Has he changed his secondary target?

When you're Blue ... putting on the Ritz?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for staying up late Jackie! Twitter is down this morning for lots of people, but I’m so glad I didn’t miss anything! -cj

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie,
It's crazy to have the feeds down that long. Especially considering it appears the comp actually finished last night (not the wee hours of the morning). Seems like they've already been down quite a bit this season.

Sharon N said...

Hisam is quite confident the vote will "get Riley gone." Granted, he did win the VETO, but maybe Ciri's sneaky/subtle tactics will "get Cam gone." Or is that just wishful thinking?

Jackie S. said...

Cirie has a way of getting what she wants. She would rather Cameron go than Reilly. She has more trust in Reilly.

Brandi said...

If I hear him say Right one more time I am going to need a therapist.

Cheryl in NC said...

I like Hisam but these comp wins are going to put a target on his back. Hopefully someone on his side of the house can win hoh next week.

Sharon N said...

Seems like Hisam is in the process of developing a case of HOHitis now.

monty924 said...

STUPID golf... 😡

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Sharon! He is so full of himself right now. If he says "literally" one more time....Arrrgghh! I hope he gets put on the block next week. His ego needs to be taken down a peg or two.