Thursday, August 24, 2023

BB6 "Pressure cooker" endurance competition for HOH


The first and only time we saw the Pressure Cooker HOH comp was in BB6. It played out on the live feeds.

Well ... guess what?

CBS Big Brother has announced that tonight's Pressure Cooker comp will also be on the live feeds. The downside is that it is slated to start after the East Coast airing of the live eviction show -- 10PM ET/7PM PT

Not to fear! I will take an afternoon nap and I also doubt that the comp will take the 13 hours 53 minutes that the BB6 comp did. The first out, Beau, was near the seven hour mark. Will any BB25 hamsters even make it that long? I will have an HOH Pressure Cooker Comp blog post up and will constantly be updating it with screen caps and the happenings!

Here's some another bit on the Pressure Cooker ... in the video, go to the last segment --

  

5 comments:

Beachbound Gmom said...

I totally forgot about this comp!!! It'll be interesting for sure!

Donna in Alabama said...

I had to go google it and watch a similar video when you mentioned it in your last post. I remember that one!!

I do not think these HG will last long at all. I think they will be making deals right and left to not have to endure it very long!!

JonMD1267 said...

I just can’t watch that video again the first time was brutal lol

Monica said...

Hi Jackie!
fyi:
I'm on the east coast and due to a Steelers football game, BB is scheduled to air at 1:30 am, Friday.
I don't know if this affects you or not.

monty924 said...

Lol, Jon. I went back and watched the full episode today on Paramount+ (for anyone wondering what episode it was S6 ep16).

Also recommend this youtube video. It's Sharon Tharp's interview with the BB6 cast. James, Howie, Ivette, Jennifer, April, Beau, Rachel and Kaysar. It's long but good. :))


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0uJ15h1WA&t=37s