Sunday, September 03, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Sunday - Sept. 3


I'm a BB genius. Just ask me. I'll tell you.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Inflated Egos:
  • Jared is still on his not trusting America kick and wanting her out.
  • Cameron is on his own separate America is bad for the game kick.
  • Since Cam has a tiny veto, the comp had to be the one stacking tiny things with tweezers.
  • The tiny veto would explain why I didn't see anyone wearing the veto necklace when the feeds returned after the comp yesterday.
  • Cirie told Jared to chill about America while Jared got more and more wound up about wanting her out.
  • Meanwhile, America and Jag are putting together the puzzle of various alliances.
  • Cory is willing to go to war to defend America. He tells her he will tell his secret (Survivor brother) to Cirie, Izzy and Felicia to get the heat off of her.
  • America had her talk with Jared in the HOH room. 
  • There were no fisticuffs.
  • When all was said and done, Jared decided to turn his attention to Bowie Jane because she would be the easiest nomination.
  • Cory did go ahead and told Jared about his brother being on Survivor. No huge reaction. Jared did ask if it was a Cirie season.
  • Why he told him, I'm really not sure. Maybe to divert attention away from America being nominated? Cory has been off the rails about the way Cameron has talked about and treated America. 
  • Cameron is still trying to get Izzy in as the renom.
  • Cameron went as far as to tell Jared that there was a power three with Cirie as president, Felicia VP and Izzy defense.
  • While Izzy can annoy the Fields family, she's a part of the Fields family. She will not go up on the block under a Fields family watch.
  • Red has been going around trying to clear his name in connection to Cameron -- saying they were only final two because an early friendship formed, how he never said anything bad about America, how his bromance with Cam is over ...
  • Then Felicia claimed Jag is the second snake below Cameron and should go. Bowie, Red and Cirie agreed.
  • The Veto Meeting isn't until tomorrow.
  • The revolving door of renom possibilities will keep revolving until then.

But ... but ... Cam. We're the Chillers!

What did BB do to Mecole?!?!

She was so pretty before BB got to her.

Cory will defend her to the end.

Waste a power just to send him out again?

13 comments:

JonMD1267 said...

Why cannot anyone in that house just ziploc a lip and say no secret that they have about themselves unless it is crucial to them not being booted out of the house while on the block or before a renom, these people are not playing minus Cirie and Jared as a “team” Julie is only giving the big check to one person not 32 people in the same alliance. I am so wanting Mecole to have that lightbulb moment and start shenanigan voting and stir the pot, heck anyone for that matter no one knows how you vote in the DR. I get Cory wanting to protect America but why ever intentionally risk going on the block.

Anonymous said...

Terry is a Texan. Cameron takes himself down. They replace him
How does That affect Matt’s secret ability ?
If it’s Jag they save him again? I really didn’t like Blue being kept along with Jag. Someone should have gone

Jackie S. said...

Terry - The power is over. It could be used once withing the first two live evictions, then it's gone. Matt no longer has it.

Petals said...

In other news: While on his rant about 'merica, Jared used the "R" word. Vehemently.
He later apologized, saying he was heated and tired.
But it is still one of the main words on the "cannot utter" list, yet BB hasn't removed him.

Sharon N said...

I don't know about anyone else, but personally, I think fans constantly calling for BB to remove people is out of control. If BB had brought the hammer down immediately after the first time it happened (a few years ago), maybe they wouldn't be having some of the issues they've had almost every year since.

Prior to entering the house, Production should gather all HGs and reiterate that offenses won't be tolerated and punishments WILL follow. I don't pretend to know what the answer is, but there MUST be punishment(s) that BB can hand down that would be more effective than a simple removal.

Depending on the offense, maybe the punishments could be one or a combination of:
1) The offender will always have to apologize to HGs and the public ON THE TV SHOW.
2) Be put OTB.
3) Stay in a "punishment" room and can't communicate with anyone for a determined amount of time.
4) Removal.

It's crazy that 'gutter' words are used so often that they've become conjunctions in sentences. But there's still a few things considered unacceptable. Reminds me of George Carlin's "7 words you can't say on TV." lol

Chacha said...

Petals- I agree he needs to be removed. I was re reading an article about Luke being sent home. Have to wonder if Allison Grodner will say it wasn't "racial" as she stated about Luke.
I am trying to remember how many days before Luke was removed from the time he said it to removal.

Jackie S. said...

I brought up the use of the "r" word in my last update and no one really commented about it. Yet on this post, it goes wild? I don't agree with the word. I don't use the word. Jared is a jerkface for saying the word. However, I'm getting a bit tired of it all. First off, the Zero Tolerance policy is in effect for your typical workplace, etc. rules. If, for example, you say a black racist slur to a black person, you fall under the rules. But America is college-educated at an Ivy League university. She obviously does not fall under the category of disabled mentally. While I wish Jared would get the boot -- he and Cameron are both nasty. I understand the show not moving on this one.

So, let's us move on. I can only wonder why it wasn't brought up yesterday when I mentioned it in that post. Oh, yeah ... Twitter and the rabid BB Twitter folks got ahold of it.

Sharon N said...

If you think about it, "removal" is too quick and easy. A case of out of sight, out of mind, and ineffective at best because removal of a HGs (aka, temporary friend) is an outcome that doesn't actually affect them. THEY didn't have to sit in a corner or have their toy taken away.

If the offender had to accept REAL punishments that the rest of the HGs had to watch for several days, maybe that would better "imprint" what's not acceptable.

JonMD1267 said...

Sharon I do agree that yes there should be some basic rules like no stabbing with a fork of course, the speech though yes it’s very offensive and hurtful how people use it at times and in no way am I condoning it. But part of me is like this is BB and these are people and they are going to say and or do things some people don’t like and right wrong or indifferent that’s how things are. I don’t know it’s like where is the line and all. I’m fully ok with people saying whatever they like but they have to understand in doing so they will be held accountable for the words and actions they use and have to own their you know what. But I do like the idea you floated of like a warning system like that in place, maybe they could actually learn how something said so casually does impact upon people and maybe they can learn from it I don’t know. Not being silly but can’t we all just get along you know it’s not rocket science lol

JonMD1267 said...

I did not refresh before I posted my two cents Jackie so if I overstepped please say so and I will remove my last comment. I know this is allot on you and then dealing with all of us at times as well so I don’t want to cause you anything negative and if so that was never my intent.

Sharon N said...

Ditto what Jon said.
I hadn't refreshed before posting either.

Jackie S. said...

It's okay. I just won't have this place becoming like the Twitter BB fandom flying off the hook at everything. Like I implied before, had America been a part of the protected class, then it would be a slur against her. As it stands, it's just some school yard bully talk from someone who can't spell "golden." Please, let's move on.

Sharon N said...

These people are all over the dang place. The core group isn't even considering evicting Red now, and he's a lot smarter than they are giving credit. Granted, if they keep Red, it "could" be a stronger person for their group. It seems like he's done with Cam, but what if he's not?

As much as Cameron gags me, he's actually smart and conniving. It's nuts! There doesn't seem to be anyone that likes or trusts Cam, yet they still listen to some of the stuff he plants. Although he doesn't know about the Cirie/Jared connection, he does have the core alliance correct, but Felicia is wearing thin with her core.