Sunday, September 10, 2023

BB25: Schedule Changes Ahead!

 


Hi! I just wanted to warn folks about some changes in the show schedule.

Tonight's Sunday Sept. 10 show is scheduled at 8:30PM ET/PT

Wednesday, Sept. 13 is a two-hour show beginning at 8:00PM ET/PT

Starting this Thursday, the live eviction shows will start an hour earlier at 8:00PM ET/PT.

Sunday shows starting Sept. 17 are scheduled at 10:30PM ET/PT due to football.

The veto shows will move to Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays starting Sept. 26 as Survivor and The Amazing Race will be in the entire primetime scheduling block on Wednesdays.

8 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie.

SueGee said...

Thanks Jackie for a heads-up on the time changes for the East Coast. The West Coast times are not changing yet, but my dvr is showing time/day changes for the following week. I will keep you advised!


Squeegee

Anonymous said...

Hot mess

MikesGirl said...

This morning while I was flipping around the channels, I saw the 1030p show next Sunday and was thinking "there is no way that I'll be able to stay awake and go to work the next morning". I have a hard enough time staying up until 10p on Thursday nights. Kim

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie
Cherry Pie

monty924 said...

Thanks, Jackie. I really like the move from Wednesday to Tuesdays. I've never liked the back to back shows (Wed/Thurs). As for the 10:30 Sundays... they'll lose a lot of viewers I think. :((

jo C said...

Hi too everybody and Hi to all that follow *splash*

Cheryl in NC said...

I will need to set alarms for the new times..lol