Tuesday, October 03, 2023

BB25: Power of Veto Show Blog Party - Oct. 3

 

Good evening! Make sure you have your beverages and snacks nearby. I hope everyone remembers this Tuesday night change! We have Felicia and Mecole on the block. Will someone win the veto and actually use it to save one of the nominees?

I will be live blogging the show as it airs here on the East Coast. I'll be updating regularly -- please refresh the page to get the latest updates. As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Sitting out the Previously On segment.

We pick up the action after the nominations. Cam tells us he really wants Felicia out and Mecole would be likely to take her off the block if she wins veto. Cam doesn't want Felicia in the jury house.

Felicia tells us that Cam can win comps but he's not good with people. She thinks she is the other way around. Mecole is worried about her own safety as a pawn. 

Eek. There are ghostly figures in the windows. We could have used them during the absolutely dead week. The apparitions are little girls. Oh, great. We're into America loving for Cory to be nerdy over history. Give me a break. They must really need the filler material.

Felicia talks to Cameron. He tells us he has nothing to hold back. Cam tells her he doesn't see them working together down the road and doesn't want her in the jury house. She throws intel that Cory approached her about a final four with America, Mecole and Felicia. She tells us Cory instigates a lot of the gossip.

Cam tells us that he knows Cory is a dangerous player. But he wants Felicia out. He tells her that her "conversating" is more dangerous than Cory's game.

Blue wants Cory targeted rather than Felicia but doesn't want to spoil her newfound working with Cam.

Time to pick veto players! Cam draws Houseguest's Choice -- Matt. Mecole also gets Houseguest's Choice and chooses Blue. Felicia draws America.

Whoa! Already time for veto. Jag says they will find out why they were visited by two possessed girls last night. They get a promo trailer for the new Exorcist movie. The veto winner will choose three people to join him/her for a private screening of the movie.

It's in the ScaryVerse. Only way to save girls are to find word clues on the walls, perform a ritual to complete the exorcism. Fastest time wins. Blue is up first, finds hair. Then has to look for candle. Then wind chime. Walking, crawling through dark, through a "sewer." Pendant is the next word. She saves the girls. Next up is Mecole.

Mecole completes the ritual.

America is up next. She is definitely having troubles. Then Matt. Felicia ... this should be interesting! Hmm ... better than I thought she would do. Uh-oh, she returned to the hair clue room by mistake. She went out the front door by mistake and is disqualified. Cameron is up next. Seems to be doing well.

Top three times. 3rd - 9:15 Blue. 2nd - 8:22 Mecole. 1st - 7:59 CAMERON (of course). Now he has all the power.

Blue is telling Cory it was fun. Cory tells her he wants to target Cameron when he actually wants to target Blue. She knows he's lying. She wants Cory out, so she runs to Cam to tell him. She thinks he should use the veto and put Cory on the block. He is thinking of it.

BTW - She calls all male and female "girl" just like Jared called all "bro." Maybe I'm old but, as the kids would say ... I find that hella annoying!

Cameron calls them to gather in the living room. He chooses Blue, Jag and Matt to join him at the screening of the movie. They have all kinds of snacks. Blue overdoes the screaming reactions a bit. They all have positive reactions to the scary movie.

Cam talks to Jag and Matt, telling them that Blue told him that Cory was coming after him next week. He has changed his mind, wants to put Cory up next to Mecole. Jag disagrees. After all he, Matt, Cory and America have an alliance. Cam thinks that Jag might be working with Cory.

Time for the veto meeting. Mecole says he won it, would accept his decision. Felicia says she's honest and throws Cory under the bus, saying he approached them about the final four, not the other way around.

Ohh ... and they leave a cliffhanger! Thursday at 9PM ET/PT.


82 comments:

jo C said...

Hi jackie and Hi to all that follow *splash*

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jo C and all who follow.

Jackie S. said...

Good evening. I hope people are remembering the day change this week!

jo C said...

hey Glenn

JonMD1267 said...

Hellllllooooo Jackie!!! Jo C, Glenn!!

Sharon N said...

Hi Jackie, Jo C, Glenn and all who follow!

JonMD1267 said...

Sharon!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jon and sharon

jo C said...

hey jon and Sharon

Sharon N said...

Hey Jon!

monty924 said...

Hey Jackie, jo C, Glenn, Sharon and Jjoooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

Sharon N said...

Monty!!!

monty924 said...

I'll say it again... I love this new night and time ❤️

jo C said...

montyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Sharon N said...

Agree Monty. Much better with the shows spaced out more.

JonMD1267 said...

Mooooonnnttttyyyy!!!

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Joe

Joe in NY said...

He's giving her a constitutional orgasm

monty924 said...

This is the heaviest movie they've promoted on BB. Just saying. I was a young pre-teen when the original came out and saw it with my sisters at the drive-in. A year earlier, my mom almost didn't let me go see the movie Ben because she said it would give me nightmares, lol

jo C said...

oh Lord a history leson spare me

JonMD1267 said...

Cory has to stop drinking chocolate milk with that stache lol

monty924 said...

Hahaha, hi Joe

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone

jo C said...

america needs to look up schoolhouse rock

Joe in NY said...

Hi Jon. Hi Monty, jackie

JonMD1267 said...

Cheryl!! Everyone get the bus schedule out cause it’s running over all of them lol

Michelle said...

Hi Jo, Glenn, Jackie, Jon, Sharon, Monty, Joe and the person who sneaked in while I was typing.

Michelle said...

Hi too you, Cheryl

JonMD1267 said...

Jo C stop with the school house rock I almost spit out my drink lol

monty924 said...

Hi Cheryl and Michelle

jo C said...

LOl jon i LOVED schoolhouse rock

monty924 said...

Who here didn't sing along with Schoolhouse Rock on the Preamble to the Constitution?!?? I can still sing it, LOL

JonMD1267 said...

I swear if one of y’all fools get me singing any of those songs or stuck in my head I swear lol

jo C said...

* grins* ill admit it I did LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

Damn Matt's tall

Cheryl in NC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QuixoticElf said...

Hi all! I only have Doritos and Chardonnay to share tonight. Have fun in the pool! I may fall asleep. Lol

monty924 said...

Lol, Jon!!

JonMD1267 said...

I live in murderville USA back in the woods as is I don’t need to see that stuff lol I’m already waiting for that gal from the ring to pop up on one of the cams as is already lol

monty924 said...

Hey QuixoticElf

monty924 said...

For once I can sympathize with Blue, lol

JonMD1267 said...

Lol that’s funny

Cheryl in NC said...

Oh hell no..lol

JonMD1267 said...

I’m very much looking forward to Felicia in this comp lol

monty924 said...

She reminds me of girls screaming and saying STOP THAT in "haunted houses/mazes", lol. The more you scream the more they egg you on.

monty924 said...

Oh yes, Jon. Can't wait for Felicia!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty and Joe and Michelle. Hi Cheryl.

Sharon N said...

I don't like scary horror-type movies, so I'd have to beg-off if Cam chose me! lol

JonMD1267 said...

Oh that must have been vile lol

Michelle said...

My pastor just started a class, Theology and Horror. I think it was geared for the youth. First night they watched the original Exorcist and then had a discussion about it. I passed on the class.

Glenn Allen said...

This comp is crazy and the reactions!

JonMD1267 said...

I don’t mind horror films for most part but yeah f that Annabelle one I don’t mess with those doll ones although original Chucky that’s about it lol

jo C said...

ijust LOVematts reaction hes like ok whatever

JonMD1267 said...

Ok I’m impressed with Felicia ok I spoke too soon lol

monty924 said...

Oh, Felicia...

JonMD1267 said...

You know Cameron would have pulled chunk of his out, he just said what’s up girl lol

JonMD1267 said...

We all know it’s coming at some point him saying it lol

JonMD1267 said...

Lolololol

jo C said...

cameron LOL oh goodness

monty924 said...

Lol, right Jon? He had to @@

Glenn Allen said...

Felicia went out the Wrong Door.

JonMD1267 said...

Monty I’m like now if he doesn’t say it I’m like bro why are you not saying it lol

Cheryl in NC said...

I'm liking the new day and time so I can get to bed early .lol

QuixoticElf said...

Hi Monty. So, my kids (adults) have barred me from watching the show since the eldest is not home yet! Ugh!! And since my 26 year old (and oldest) has been raised in BBI cannot watch Super sad face.

Cheryl in NC said...

Meme was so close

RJM in SC said...

Something about Cameron just irritates me.

monty924 said...

I like DR Cory. He tells us what he's doing as opposed to reading from a prompt, lol

monty924 said...

Hi RJM in SC... you are not alone when it comes to Cameron. He's actually pretty entertaining to me. :))

JonMD1267 said...

I have heard nothing if Linda Blair is in this if she is that would be cool and they kept that very secret.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi every one. Thank you, Jackie. Really appreciate your time.

I can't stay. I'm driving and stopped long enough to say hi. Talk later.

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Nickelpeed, and anyone I may have missed before!!

jo C said...

hey nickelpped

monty924 said...

Hey Penny... safe travels

monty924 said...

They had so much material to use regarding the pre-veto meeting and didn't show 10% of it, UGH

JonMD1267 said...

Oh here we go lol

monty924 said...

So they leave it as a cliffhanger, lol

JonMD1267 said...

Really now we now half of Thursdays show will be continuation on this. Thanks Jackie!!! Everyone have great few days, take care and stay safe!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Felica calls out Cory and ends in a Cliff Hanger

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming by!

monty924 said...

Thanks, Jackie once again for the hang out. Everyone, have a good evening and will see you in the comments!!

Anonymous said...

Cameron is such an ass, butttttt we all have flaws.

Stephanie