Friday, November 03, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds Power of Veto Winner - Nov. 3

 

And Bowie Jane keeps on smiling.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Miserable Mice:
  • Well, the Three included Felicia in a game of cards.
  • They may have been told to do it.
  • I have seen more Diary Room intervention this season than others.
  • I recall Matt saying that the DR told him that the live feeders and viewers thought that tooth flossing thing was disgusting and I haven't seen one since.
  • So, with the live feeders aware of how the Three planned to treat Felicia going into the POV comp, I wouldn't be surprised if they squashed it.
  • They already made her look the villain in the last episode.
  • Anyway ... the Power of Veto comp took place today.
  • This is the most important comp of the season as the POV is the sole vote to take out the fourth player and get it down to the final three.
  • Matt and Felicia are on the block.
  • Oh.
  • And Jag won veto.
  • In other years I would be thrilled to have my random blog pool pick do so well.
  • And I did like him at the beginning.
  • But he changed with the comp wins.
  • He even said he has carried Matt through the game when there would be no Jag in the game at this time had Matt not brought him back from the unanimous eviction!
  • Argh.

Hopefully reading Matthew 5:38-48, King James Version

Of course.

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Folks I think the outcome would be the same if Matt put up Jag he still won the veto so if he was on the block he would have pulled himself off and there is no way Jag win over Matt. Matt going out this week if Jag smart he bounces Bowie Jane no way Felecia beats him in finale2 but BJ can

Sharon N said...

None of the 3 have done anything about Jury management, so it's quite possible there will be a "bitter jury." Plus remembering Jag wouldn't even be there if Matt hadn't saved him. In that case, any of them would beat Jag, including Felicia and FBJ.

Anonymous said...

yes you are right terryintx

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!

Cheryl in NC said...

Jag has no chance of winning..just my opinion.
I wander if he will really cut Matt though, only because he wants the minutemen.(.lol I can barely type it without laughing.)to be famous like the hitmen or chilltown.That will never happen if he takes out his partner.. though the name may stay famous for other reasons 🤣🤣🤣

Sharon N said...

I'm SO glad Felicia didn't cook for that group Friday night.
Had to laugh when they had to scrounge around in the frig for something to eat. LOL

Surprise!! So far, they haven't complained about her "being so inconsiderate." @@
Wonder if they'll clean up after themselves? Somehow I doubt it.

Cheryl in NC said...

Jackie I agree about Jag.He seems to have forgotten that if weren't for Matt he would be watching from home, 🥴🥴

Anonymous said...

I hope Jag wins. I think he has worked the hardest to get to where is and has helped the others along. Regardless, it will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out

Anonymous S

cctru said...

My take (being a fringe member of the group here) I think perceptions from those watching live feeds (and comparing impressions) sometimes is quite different than being in the house and in the moment. I've said before I'm somewhat partial to Jag as he's from my state. Do I think he's played a super-clean game? Maybe not. But over the years we've seen many winners (maybe more from Survivor than BB?) where someone who connives and plots and plans - comes out a winner at the end. Yes, he owes his re-introduction into the game to Matt. Yes he was voted out unanimously - this group voted as a block all season. Who has won the majority of competitions? Who has continued to gather a voting block around them and convinced others to vote alongside? I don't see the live feeds, so maybe they cast too large a shadow over Jag. It seems more like the season itself was kind of a bust. I liked the diverse group of hamsters, but they didn't necessarily end the game playing the character I thought they were when they started.

Petals said...

I agree with your assessment(s), CC :)

Cheryl in NC said...

I have no problem With Jag winning or whoever wins. I'm not getting a cut either way...lol. but I still would love Matt to win .I hope Jag doesn't cut him amd they fight it out in the final 2