Saturday, July 15, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' - Live Feeds Bulletin - POV Winner

No one seems to be wearing the POV necklace, but:
  • Howie told Erika she's good at golf
  • Neither Nakomis or Diane won it as they're complaining.
  • Diane said one of the "friends of HOH" won it and won't use it.
  • James is talking with them, so he didn't win it.
  • Either Nakomis or Diane said "she" won't use it.
  • The feeds have been only on Nakomis, Diane, Danielle and James since they came back.

Thus, right now I'm assuming Erika won POV. I will update confirmation when I have it.

Update: Confirmed, Erika won POV. I don't post things as confirmed until I have definite proof, not "she" or iffy things. The evidence was strong enough that I felt secure posting it, but I always feel much better with direct evidence and now, it's been actually said by name on the feeds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did

Diane goes "will she use it"

talking to nak

and only girls who were in comp were nak diane erika

Anonymous said...

I think Kaysar did well with his nominations and hope that Diane goes cause I think Nakomis is more interesting to watch than she is. I cannot believe she was a stand in for NCIS... I am shocked that she would be hired. I guess since it is only to stand there and not speak that she is qualified, LOL. I guess she stands there for the lighting checks etc. What a gig..wish I had a job like that one.