Wednesday, July 19, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Evening 7/19

Kaysar finishes his prayers
So, who's going home tomorrow? I don't know for sure, but if I were a betting woman I'd say Nakomis. That's not the person I want evicted but the houseguests didn't consult me.

Harumph!


Here are the latest tidbits from the Big Brother House of Shenanigans and Tomfoolery:

  • Marcellas said he has no fear about going home because he's not invested (emotionally) this season. Of course, if he were on the block, he may be singing a different tune. Y'think?
  • Apparently Kaysar and Janelle haven't seen each other much since last season ended. He said he didn't really know what she was like outside of the house when she asked him if he thought she was a spoiled brat.
  • Will doesn't remember his season being as boring as this one is. He says it's bad when the most exciting moment is playing kickball with a beach ball.
  • Diane asked Marcellas why Mike/Will came on the show if all they're going to do is complain.
  • Marcellas advised Diane to tell the S6 Players that she's not after them if she stays.
  • Will questioned Howie about how boring Season 6 was. [Editor's note: First the shrink kick, now the boring marathon. Boring, Will!]
  • Then Marcellas went to Nakomis and Erika fussing that people who don't want to be in the house (Mike/Will) shouldn't be there.
  • The HG set up a net in the backyard and played a game which could only be described as a volleyball/soccer/hackysack combination... with a beachball.
  • Will/Mike (talking together) said they should make a truce with Howie and James. Then nominate Kaysar and Janelle if they get HOH. [Editor's note: So much for Kaysar's deal. He's done been Jenned again!]
  • Danielle and Will think they've already earned about $12,000 in stipend money so far. [Editor's note: Interesting amount. Up until last year, HG got $750 a week for time spent in sequester and/or the house. This year I heard them mention it was around $1,000, if memory serves. They haven't been tied up for 12 weeks already!]
  • Chilltown caught on that S6 Players (allegedly) changed their votes to keep Diane instead of Nakomis.
  • Mike Boogie wore a "looking for my next shomance" shirt most of the day. I think the tank top with Boogie 0 on the back is more fitting.
  • Instead of the usual throwing of comps, Will and Mike plan to really play for HOH tomorrow. We'll see.
  • Will told George not to worry about washing the dishes, he'd get them.
  • George washed the dishes. Not that Will didn't get them, mind you. He didn't give him a chance. George is a Man on a Mission in the house. Someone has to clean!

That's about it for now. Tomorrow should be full of primping and preening preparing for the live show. For tomorrow night's live show, I'll be blogging quick updates on the eviction and HOH comp as they occur in East Coast time. So, if you're West Coast and you love show night spoilers, check in here.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jackie. for keeping everyone updated on whats happening.
Its greatly appreciated.

<3

Anonymous said...

While I enjoy your blogs, isn't blogspot free? Why try to make money off of doing something you'd probably do anyway?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jackie and Zoetawny for sharing your talents with us! I certainly appreciate the time and engery you two give to us! :0)
Skooterriffic

Jackie S. said...

Thanks, Skooteriffic!

And, Anonymous -- Yes, Blogspot is free. However my feeds aren't free, nor is my Internet access... nor, really, the time I spend on this. So, any donations are indeed appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Gee, maybe I should try to get someone to pay for my internet access? I highly doubt you've got the internet just for Big Brother. If you'd like to be spending your time otherwise, then I think you should do it. If you don't have the money for live feeds, then I wouldn't get them. I just think asking people to pay you for being a BB fan on a free blog site is kind of opportunistic.

Jackie S. said...

You're entitled to your opinion. You don't have to donate a bit and can still enjoy the blog. No one is required to pay anything. Blog readers asked to do it. With the amount of work I put into it, I certainly don't feel guilty about it.

Anonymous said...

THERE USED TO BE SITE THAT WAS TV CLUBHOUSE, BUT THIS YEAR EVERY TIME I GO THERE, IT JUST SAYS HELLO, NO OTHER THINGS
YET IN ONE OF THE LINKS ON YOUR SITE, THERE WAS A SHOUT OUT TO YOU AND TV CLUBHOUSE, DOES IT STILL EXIST?

Jackie S. said...

They changed their main URL, but TVClubhouse is still a great site! They're at http://www.tvclubhouse.com/

I think the old URL had "boomis" in it.

Anonymous said...

I AM THE PERSON WHO ASKED ABOUT TV CLUBHOUSE, BUT I JUST READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS, HOW RUDE, THEY ARE READING YOUR BLOGS AND WHINING, I CANT BELIEVE THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT DONATIONS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPEND AND IT IS SOOOO GOOD, THEY ARE REALLY IGNORANT

Anonymous said...

To "Anonymous"...

Many of us, from last season, asked Jackie if we could donate to her for the time she spent tracking BB6. As this season progresses, you will see all that Jackie does in terms of time, energy, (wit!) etc. Her blog is incredible, and it is the best resource for up-to-date feed information. She also happens to be hilarious. So....Jackie didn't go looking for people to donate to her site - we asked. She is not opportunistic - she simply agreed to let us repay her for a summer of fun.

I suggest you get your facts straight before making accusations of her, "Anonymous"....

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jackie for continuing to blog for BB7 and kudos to you for patiently answering the donation issue. Some of us do greatly appreciate your time and effort and WANT to support that. I'm glad Nancy stood up for you and I think many, if not most, of us do! I've had the feeds and in a moment of insanity have them again this season...and I'm happier to read you lol. Anyway, thanks and support and don't let the whiners and complainers get you down!

Anonymous said...

ok who won hoh and who god the boot on east coast? really want to know

Anonymous said...

the stif is 2000.00

Anonymous said...

2000.00 stif