Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Amazing Race 31 Blog Pool OPENS!

The new season of The Amazing Race starts NEXT Wednesday, 9pm ET/PT right after Survivor. That would be April 17. Mark those calendars! It's a CBS reality show smackdown kind of season ahead -- three teams from Survivor, three from Big Brother and five previous Amazing Race teams. I posted about the BB and Survivor teams on this linked post. I will post about the returning TAR teams soon.

But first … we have to get this blog pool opened!

Hey! Who's our Lifeguard? And what does the lifeguard do?

SueGee, affectionately known as SqueeGee, will be the lifeguard. She will randomly match up blog members with teams on the show. Beware, though, she has a whistle and knows how to use it!

Then what happens?

As the show airs, you cheer on your team. You cheer 'em on and on. (Even if you don't like 'em, you cheer 'em on.) Once (or if) your team is Philiminated, feel free to cheer on whomever you wish. Just don't run amok all over the pool!

What do I win if my team wins?

You win the much sought after … bragging rights. Yep, you got it. What? You thought this was about money? Nope. Money doesn't last. Bragging rights last forever even as future seasons air.

How do I get in on this action?

You need to sign up in the comments of this post and this post only. Submissions on any other post or on Facebook or Twitter might be missed. If you are here on Blogger under "Anonymous," you will need some sort of sign-off name. A first name is fine, a nickname, anything. Obviously we can't have a half-dozen "anon" entrants in the pool -- we wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

When is the deadline for signing up?

The pool sign up ends at noon PT, otherwise known as 3pm ET, on Tuesday, April 16. Sign up now before you forget! Stragglers can hang around the pool, but won't be able to swim.

25 comments:

DKNYNC said...

Please put me DonnaNY and my daughter KelseyNY in the pool. Thanks SueGee and Jackie!

Delee said...

Splash...def add me to the pool! Thanks

Sharon N said...

Please add me to the pool also.
Should be a fun one!!

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the Pool! Thank you.

Merrilee said...

Please add me!!!


Merrilee
Blog Pool Winner of The Amazing Race Season 22-Hockey Brothers Bates and Anthony
Blog Pool Winner of Survivor Season 35- Ben Driebergen- Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers

Brian said...

please add me to the pool!

Blog Pool Winner of The Amazing Race Season 23-Dating Duo Jason and Amy
Blog Pool Winner of Survivor Season 31- Jeremy Collins- Cambodia Second Chance
Blog Pool Winner of Survivor Season 32- Michelle Fitzgerald- Kaoh Rong
Blog Pool Winner of Survivor Season 33- Adam Klein- Millennials vs Gen-X
Blog Pool Winner of Survivor Season 37- Nick Warren-David vs Goliath (David Tribe)

Dr_Celine said...

Please sign me up!!

PaulaB said...

I'm in

Petals said...

I'm in, too! YAY!! Can't wait to see Janey again!

Indiana Jane said...

I'm in please
TAR has always been my dream- would be so much fun!

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m splashing in Sue and Jackie! This should be fun! Thank you!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Add me in. Yay!!!

Penny

Ed in Ohio said...

I'm in! Let's race. Thanks Jackie & SueGee!!

David said...

Throw me in the pool please. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Please include me in thy pool !!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

Caela said...

Please add me to the pool!!

jennifer said...

Please add me to the pool! Love the hostess and lifeguards and all the pool friends!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

Megan in NC said...

Please add me to the pool.

SueGee said...

And the entry into the pool is officially closed!! Time to get out the deck of cards and randomly place you all with a participant. See you tomorrow night!!

Lifeguard SueGee

Glenn Allen said...

I hate I missed the pool but I am looking forward to this season.

Petals said...

How long is the show??

SueGee said...

Survivor first hour, followed by an hour of TAR

Judi Sweeney said...

Looking forward to it SueGee! Thank you!

monty924 said...

Dangit... I forgot and missed it. Oh well, I can just swim around and root for all of them :)))