Sunday, August 30, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds Power of Veto Result - August 29

 


Today was the Power of Veto competitiion, blocked to the live feeds. But we do get to see the aftermath with the participants covered with paint.

The veto players were Enzo, Kevin, Kaysar, David, Tyler and Bayleigh.

Kevin won the Power of Veto. 

Of course, he will save himself. The plan has been for Ian to go on the block in his place. Kaysar remains the target. Either way, I'll lose one of the few I actually really wanted to watch in the house this season.

Wah.


9 comments:

The moleman said...

Are they really gonna leave a winner in the game if he's otb?!

monty924 said...

Exactly, Mole. I said the best case scenario was if the nominations were to change, and now they will. I'm hoping it isn't Ian, but I just don't want it to be Kaysar going home this week. I want to see him play for a while. That's the sentimental in me :)))

The moleman said...

It's 2nd best, dani and cody said they still wanted kaysar out though, if Ian's otb and they don't vote him out he could really cause some damage. I mean enzo could just put david up,the weeks not completely dry anymore, little bit of mustard now!

monty924 said...

LOL... I'm staying hopeful despite how bleak it looks to everyone! :)))

Anonymous said...

Monty, I leave you in charge for two minutes and Kevin wins the hocking veto, what the heck lol

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m with you Monty... I want Kaysar to stay!

Cheryl in NC said...

Ughhhhhh.This is like worse case scenario.

monty924 said...

But Joooooonnnnnnn, it wasn't my fault, LOL

Petals said...

Oh Monty - admit it. BWHAHA

I want Kaysar out, only to spare his dignity. When these brats keep being so disrepectful to him, it hurts my heart.