Sunday, August 30, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Sunday - August 30

 

What up, Kaysar!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of BB No Stars:

  • As you know from last night's brief update, Kevin won the Power of Veto.
  • Sigh.
  • So, what does he do?
  • He cries.
  • Then cries some more.
  • He's so grateful to Enzo that I can't help but wonder (or maybe even to the point of think) that Enzo may have thrown the comp to him.
  • Hmm
  • I guess we won't really know until the comp airs on Wednesday.
  • It sounds like David actually might have done fairly well in the comp.
  • Doesn't matter.
  • He still doesn't belong in the house with veterans of the show ... or if I daresay ... feeble stars.
  • Now, Enzo's original plan was to put Ian up as a replacement. But, of course, he was thinking that would be if Kaysar won. He (nor I) expected a Kevin win.
  • Naturally, I'd suggest a renom of David to put him out of his misery.
  • Or, Enzo could go with a Dani renom and the votes just might be there. 
  • Although Dani is playing a shrewd (yet evil) game, her seed planting is starting to draw attention and not all of it good.
  • Cody and Enzo know she's a dangerous player.
  • More dangerous to their game than Kaysar?
  • The problem is that Kaysar has walked around saying he wants to target Cody.
  • If Dani were to target Cody, she'd sneaky get him on the block and then plant seeds with the others telling them Cody betrayed them.
  • I honestly think she's more of a threat to anyone she decides to target than Kaysar is.
  • Kaysar is just a bit too honest.
  • Dani wants to solidify Kaysar's departure with a house meeting telling him that even though they all love and respect him, he's going home and should try to enjoy his last days in the house.
  • @@
  • And Cody and Enzo think that's a good idea!
  • !!!!!
  • Although Da'Vonne and Bayleigh were talking about voting Ian out instead of Kaysar, that wouldn't be enough to save him.
  • Mind you, Ian is not on the block as of yet. The veto meeting isn't until tomorrow.
  • As all of this is going on, seeds are being planted against Bayleigh rather than the previous seeds against Da'Vonne.
  • Gah.
  • And, I ask ... what about Nicole F? She needs to get gone! (However, I think she does deserve to be there more than David.)
  • Oh, well.
  • Tomorrow's another day.

Who is this? Why is he in the house?


Yo, Enzo. Stop being so Bayonne!


Working her way onto the radar. Uh-oh.


Cry baby, cry.

9 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

As always great read Jackie... Thank you!

Sharon N said...

Ha! Cry baby cry! I think it was Kevin who said (the other day) that once you're a Pawn, you're a Pawn forever. He probably will be.

Even if they put up Ian or David alongside Kaysar, it will be Kaysar evicted. Unless they do/say something totally stupid, which is very possible with David.
Ian is short and quirky (and laying low), so they all seem to think they can get him out whenever they want... even though he won BB vs DAN. Fine with me. I liked Ian before, and still like him.
David hasn't been making any friends, not even in low-places. :) And out of total BB ignorance, he's blabbed info. True, he can probably win more comps than Kaysar, and they all resent a greenhorn is there, but they apparently feel he can wait for the boot.

Lili said...

The entire dynamic of this season is wrong. It started Night 1 with the tilting board comp that decided who could play for HOH. Both times the women played it their target room hole was at the farthest reaches of the board. Two women didn't make the time cut off. When the men played their target room hole was much closer to them. Four men and two women advanced to the wobbly mushroom HOH.

Cody won that of course. Of course he did, there was little time between the person that went ahead of him because the show was Live and Julie was doing the best she could. I saw at least one of the mushroom stools still moving when Cody started the course. He knew not to stand on that one as it was already wobbling. Giving him a huge advantage, preventing a fall and having to start over. So he went straight through, won at 22 seconds. No one else had that advantage.

So white young athletic male wins first HOH. Builds an alliance of same. Targets women and people of color. And weeks later here we are. I could have predicted this season blindfolded.

Honestly either BB needs to have an all female season, or a season with all players in the same age bracket, like say their 40s. Or if they are so obsessed with white young athletic males, then bring 16 of those in the house. Cuz this cr*p is getting old.

~~Silk said...

I'm with you, Lili.

Petals said...

I think the rubber ducks deserve to be in the house more than David - they are far more entertaining.

I love him, but Kaysar needs to go. I know he wants to "play" and avenge Janelle, but these kids are playing with a trick deck. Old school is over in this house. That's why Memphis is blending in with the wallpaper (until Cody gives him the wink and then it's off to the finale).

My BB memory is only of my loved ones: Eddie, Jamie, Jason, the Sovs, the Sovs7, Jess & Cody,Derrick, Jody. I cannot remember a more TERRIBLE & LOATHED player than David.

Can anyone? (seriously - I do suffer from memory loss unless I love something)

Jackie S. said...

I see no reason to "loathe" David. He just should not be in the house this season. I cannot bring myself to "hate" or "loathe" anyone I don't really know on a television show.

Sharon N said...

Actually, I'm not that David is loathed so much as resented. He's a total greenhorn with no BB knowledge or experience, and doesn't have the type of personality that gets along with others on this type of show. They've all said it at one point or another, and fans of the show feel the exact same way. Casting him onto an All Stars season was a huge faux pax.

Petals said...

Admittedly, I do tend to put more emotion in my faves on TV.
I can bring myself to love or loathe them. It's easy. Like my stuffed animals as a kid.
Or my horses as an adolescent.
I'm sure it is my terrible upbringing that is to blame for my warped ideals, so I can't help it.
But there is hope: I despised Bayleigh, but she is impressing me this season. (but I may hate her in another week? haha)
I'm flawed. And exhausted today, so I will miss the party this evening.

XOXO

Sharon N said...

Petals,
We all have flaws. It's easy to put emotion in some of our posts, especially if we don't particularly like someone (for whatever reason). I still enjoy your posts, and most of the time, your descriptions will send me into fits of giggles! I never know what's going to spill out of your brain, and that's the fun of YOU.