Sunday, August 23, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Sunday - August 23

 

The coolness that is Kaysar


Thank you for bearing with me as I continue to battle some kind of gastronomical thing. I think it's due to the slop. Oh. Wait. That's the hamsters unless I'm dissing my own culinary abilities! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Jealous Jokers:
  • With Cody winning the power of veto, it seems the nominations will not change.
  • I think there would be a better shot of changing Tyler's nominations had Tyler won the PoV!
  • It's refreshing to watch the good friendship between Kaysar and Janelle. Unlike so many others in the game (this season and past), they share a complete honesty about their lives and game strategies. It's like there is nothing they cannot discuss and yet it's in no way any kind of showmance.
  • Janelle is pretty certain that she will be the one going home this week and wants Kaysar to continue to fight for the win.
  • Kaysar can't understand why -- in this season and their previous ones -- others seem to want Janelle out so badly and take an automatic dislike/distrust to her.
  • Kaysar thinks it's because she's such a strong woman -- something he admires about her, but others fear. He thinks she's much stronger than himself.
  • Both blame Kevin's involvement for the "brainwashing" of Nicole A. Janelle said of Kevin's brainwashing of Nicole regarding her -- "I'm not here to do diabolical damage to someone's brain."
  • Both still like Nicole A as a person but feel trying to save her ruined their own games.
  • They were talking with Bayleigh about it and she too thinks Kevin set all of Nicole's distrust of J/K in motion.
  • All three would love to see Kevin on the block and out.
  • Meanwhile, both Kayser and Janelle think that Tyler is a nice guy and playing the game well ... even though he put them on the block.
  • Kaysar and Janelle both cringed and laughed when they decided that Tyler was probably in the fourth grade when they first competed on BB6.
  • Enzo (two years older than Janelle and Kaysar) had his own moment of age cringing when he, in front of Cody and Tyler, declared himself the "Shundance Kid." He was referencing the movie The Sundance Kid and the fact that he was once on the block in costume and didn't get evicted. 
  • He had to explain the movie reference to both of then and they were still confused.
  • Then one, I think it was Cody, piped up with, "With Robert Redman?"
  • Oy.
  • In other news, the punishment that Christmas got from being the Plus One in the Safety Suite is "caring" for a baby star pillow with a happy face on it -- feeding it, burping it, taking it around in a stroller and generally mothering it.
  • @@
  • Sure, now we get to listen to her never-ending talking in baby talk.
  • So ... who are my likes and dislikes so far in the season? Hmm. I will always like Janelle and Kaysar, but I actually like Kaysar over Janelle. I really still like Ian even with his mustache. Don't hate me, but I do like Tyler even though he nominated my two favorites in the house. Bayleigh, except for her voice, is working her way up my like ladder. My liking runs hot/cold with Da'Vonne a bit. I think Enzo is actually playing the game pretty well and sometimes can be entertaining.
  • I do NOT like the way they're acting or how they're playing -- Dani (who I did like in previous seasons), Nicole F, Kevin and Memphis. 
  • I have to cheer on Cody as he's my blog pool match-up pick. Thanks a lot, SueGee.
  • David just seems very expendable. Nice enough guy, shouldn't be on this season of All-Stars.
  • Sundays are usually one of the doldrum days in the house with the yard open, no meetings, comps or ceremonies to be had.
  • Tomorrow will be the PoV ceremony. I don't expect Cody to save either Janelle or Kaysar.
  • Right now, it looks like Janelle would be the one leaving Thursday. If so, that would be the third woman out of the house and no men. It's like the season is setting up for a white Alpha Man win.
  • Again.
  • Sigh.


Good friends, not so good place



Adored by fans, hated by hamsters


Hamsters can't really figure him out


I was so blond in season six!

You can do it!

13 comments:

Nancerella said...

I could watch Jaysar talk for hours! I get mad when the feeds switch to anything else while watching these 2!

Anonymous said...

Nicole and Dani cannot get out of there fast enough for me. Dani and her sunglasses.:o(
They can start their own Mean Girls Club. LOVE JANELLE/KAYSARRRRRRRRRRRR

monty924 said...

Their conversation in the key room last night was so refreshing, as have been so many with Kaysar and Janelle this season. I was glued to the computer watching as Janey just listened to Kaysar while he was dealing with his anxiety over everything BB22. Their friendship is really precious.

Have to also say that I agree with all of you cast assessments in this post, Jackie. Like reading my mind.

monty924 said...

*your assessments

Dr_Celine said...

I was excited when at the start of your post you said that since Cody won, the nominations WILL CHANGE! I thought maybe he changed his mind and was going to start working with Janelle and Kaysar but then as I got to the bottom, I realized you meant they won’t change. I had hope for a minute. 😢

Jackie S. said...

I accidentally left a word out. It's fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

SueGee said...

"I have to cheer on Cody as he's my blog pool match-up pick. Thanks a lot, SueGee"

You're welcome!! (It was actually my evil twin Squeegee that did it)

SueGee

Terry is a Texan! said...

I’d say time for a TWIST and Janelle and Nicole can come back! Oh and that means Dani has to go home

Judi Sweeney said...

Exactly how I feel about the hamsters Jackie! Thanks!!!

Lili said...

It's a shame it's too early in the season for Janelle & Kaysar to at least make Jury. Five minutes of their friendship, intelligence, and strategy, is worth hours of any of the others.

I wonder if Dan & Derrick had returned would they have been treated the same way? Of course not.

I have little use for most of these folks after Janelle leaves, I assume if Kaysar doesn't win HOH and or POV two weeks in a row he will be gone next.

It would be pretty funny if David somehow manages to fly under the radar while Nicole F, Kevin, Dani, Cody, Tyler, and Memphis get picked off assuming literally anyone beside Cody, Tyler, and Memphis win a comp, and then David somehow manages to win the season.

Sigh.

Petals said...

Like my friend Monty, I agree with Ms Jackie's HG review.
Twitter has several Jaysar friendship montages; they bring tears to my eyes.

How STUPID would Grodner & Co be? To let this happen, no twist, no hope?? What about what Janelle was saying (before being quickly starfished) about the "guarantee until September?

I'm very tired and mayn't be here for the show. Thank you for your updates, Ms J - I hope you are feeling better soon.

xoxox♥

monty924 said...

Lili, they even talked about that very thing. They expected to come in this season with Dan and Derrick or at least someone loud (insert Josh, but the didn't say his name) and they got there and there were no other really big targets in front of them. Kaysar said, "We had nowhere to hide" and it's true. It's so sad that we're going to lose one of them this week. :(((

Petals, I'm hoping they keep her around to do comp as host to roast them, lol. Just hoping we get more Janey on our BB screen this summer. Super bummed!

I'll be late to the pool tonight. Petals, sent you a PM.

CherryPie said...

For some reason Cody is getting on my nerves now like Memphis. I think I need medication (teehee) I'm sorry J & K got targeted before they even got a chance to play or for others to get to know them. I have Tyler as pool pick but I'd be team Tyler anyway cuz I enjoyed him on his season. So hopefully someone will put Memphis on the block next week.

Thanks Jackie for keeping us posted on the goings on of the hamster house. Hope u feel better soon and take care love!