Tuesday, August 11, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - August 11

 

Nicole A., make-up by Janelle


You don't know how much I'd love to tell you about how exciting and fascinating the feeds are the past few days. I just can't. We need a brouhaha. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Watching Paint Dry:

  • Nicole F. continues to cry on and off.
  • Do you know how much she loves and misses Victor?
  • While Kaysar has had long intelligent and thought-provoking talks with many, he doesn't seem to be gaining allies in the game.
  • Janelle is a target for many just because she's Janelle and they know she can rock comps. Well, at least she could 15 years ago.
  • I fear that if either Janelle or Kaysar don't win HOH this week, both will be on the block with Kaysar as the real target.
  • Dani thinks Ian uses his autism to further himself in the game.
  • I guess she thinks he can turn it on and off, huh?
  • Cody is more full of himself than he was in his own season and he doesn't even have a married woman hanging all over him like he did then.
  • It's still looking basically like a house vote to evict Keesha.
  • I guess we'll see.
  • They're all getting separately called into the Diary Room for their COVID tests as I get this posted. Fun! Yeah, right.
  • Maybe something exciting will happen tonight!

Meow thinks he's cool


Janelle, make-up by Janelle


Incognito if she ever stops talking


I'm not worthy

17 comments:

Dr_Celine said...

Why isn't Kaysar trying to build an alliance? Does he think there's "plenty of time" for that later on? I am worried. I love Kaysar - he's always been my favorite player. I want him to stay as long as possible. I would be sad if he's on the block in the beginning of the season! I hope one of them wins HOH! I can't wait for Thursday! It can't come soon enough. Thanks for the update Jackie.

Judi Sweeney said...

Wow.... Nicole looks great with some makeup on! Thanks Jackie! Must be a tad boring 😜

Sharon N said...

It's crazy. Nobody knows if Kaysar and Janelle can even play in comps like they did 10 years ago. Looks like they will have to win every HOH and/or POV.

I rather liked Nicole in the past, but there's not much likeable about her now. Dani saying that about Ian is another level of nasty. They can go home.

Jackie S. said...

They just had the first booze delivery of the season. Maybe that will perk things up.

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m sure the producers elected to go with some booze to stir things up! Bring on some excitement booze! LOL....

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Nicole A remains my biggest disappointment. Her reads are soooooo far off base and she has no idea that she would have been the replacement nominee had Enzo used the veto. I loved her last season as the underdog, but when I look back at it she really wasn't a good player even then. I just rooted for her because she was treated so badly by the big alliance. She isn't good at BB and could totally screw things up for people outside of the Cody (insert many people) alliance. I also couldn't care less when Memphis goes. He's a dud too in this era of BB.

The moleman said...

Nicole a. Slightly better than average player! Did not want her to win bb21 due to the reasons u just described, that and her flipping her vote 30x every Wednesday night! Glad ur seeing what i saw in her last season.

Petals said...

Celine - Kaysar & Janey ARE building an alliance - they want Ian, Nicole A and David. But Cody has already recruited many if not most everyone else.
Cody has a ride-or-die with Tyler, Memphis, NicF & Dani. Dani is his little Girl Friday.

It's sad that someone as insightful & caring as Kaysar is a target. He makes a point to talk to everyone about life, love, etc...what is it about him that make people see red? Not us, I mean the other HGs. *smh*

Thanks Jackie.

PS - NicEFF was crying that she's never gotten he period in the BB house. HOW is that possible after so many seasons?

Petals said...

One side: Cody, Tyler, Memphis, Xmas & Dani.

Cody, Mem & Dani were solid before sequester. I have a good source on that.

Chacha said...

This whole Pre Show Alliance crap is so irritating.
Dani i a total disappointment.
I would have waited to bring back anyone fro BB21.
I am waiting for Thursday night and see where things go.
It would be interesting if Dani wins and has to show her cards
about Janelle.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the COVID tests are the nasal ones. I would NOT want to do that every week!

~~~

Petals said...

Meanwhile, Jokers has Janelle & Kaysar as #s 1 & 2, since day 2. YAY!

Terry is a Texan! said...

Nicole needs a Janelle to give her a makeover. I’d love to see her do hair and contacts on her

Sharon N said...

Cody has a group alliance with Enzo-Dani-NicoleF -- and individually with Tyler and Memphis.
NicoleF has multiple alliances: I want her (and Dani) gone.
Tyler is doing his thing and quietly aligning with several.
Kaysar and Janelle only have 1 true alliance... each other. If either one wins HOH this week, it will be fun to watch all the "we want them out" people scrambling and kissing-up. I don't think Kaysar or Janelle would waste their HOH.

CherryPie said...

I have to keep reminding myself its just the beginning of the season...its sounding so boring. Hopefully something will shake things up.

cctru said...

If not a brouhaha at least a kerfuffle!