Sunday, September 13, 2020

BB22: HoH Finish and Nominations Show Blog Party - Sept. 13

 


It seems so long ago and far away. The gap between shows and the actual live in house happenings is never longer than it is when the live feeders already know who won HOH, who won POV, etc. when the show hasn't even finished the HoH comp! Please, no spoilers about things not shown on the show in the comments here! I will remove spoiler comments!

Also remember -- The show will air Tuesday at 8pm ET/PT this week instead of Wednesday. There is a music awards show scheduled for Wednesday.

I will be updating this entry with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area -- please feel free to join in on the fun!

Previously on is on. We pick up the action with the HoH comp in motion. Remember, the first three who fall will be this week's Have Nots.
We see Christmas apologize to Da'Vonne, who tells her that she will be safe if Da'Vonne wins HoH. Da'Vonne tells us the first opportunity, Christmas will be gone. We're seeing more Diary Room segments on how they want to win or not win. Dani says she doesn't want to win, just wants to outlast Tyler because she thinks he is coming after her.

Christmas is being annoying shouting out direction to the ones on the wall. Eep. Da'Vonne fell first.

Enzo is being typically Enzo, clowning around. David down. Ian down. So -- Da'Vonne, David and Ian are the Have Nots. Memphis dropped immediately once the Have Not slots were filled. 

Enzo is out. Kevin down. Tyler out in a flip dismount. Dani had been waiting him out. She tells us that she wanted to stay in a while longer so it wouldn't be obvious. Cody tells he doesn't want to win this one, let them get blood on their hands. Nicole, after making too many orgasm sounds, falls. Then Cody goes down.

DANI IS THE NEW HOH.

While she's excited about the letters from home and such that go with the HOH win, she really doesn't look forward to nominations. After all, she's pretty much aligned (although planting seeds behind backs) with just about everybody in the house. Da'Vonne wants to push the Tyler target. She talks to a confused David. He reminds up he has the Disruptor Power which allows him to take a nominee off the block. He hasn't told anyone.

Kevin is worried because, while he really likes Dani, he has no idea where her head is at game-wise. Da'Vonne suggests her putting Christmas up. Of course, Da'Vonne will be okay with anyone who is not Da'Vonne. Cody points out that the only two Dani doesn't have an alliance with are David and Kevin. She tells him that she thinks Tyler is coming after her. He doesn't think it's time to go for him yet.

Cody seems to want Tyler to stick around as a shield and bigger threat than he himself is in the game. So, he pushes Dani for the Kevin/David nominations and hope no one gets saved.

A pranking and Dani scaring Cody segment with Day abetting. Back to Kevin worrying as he talks to Dani. He thinks he's a bad representation of the LBGTQ Community because he acts too feminine. 

Tyler talks to Dani. He wants to smooth over the rough patch but would understand if she wants to put him up. He thinks it will weaken the alliance and not be a good game move at this time. Is she convinced? Hmm.

Dani talks to Nicole about going after Tyler. Nicole tries to talk her out of it because of the alliance. She thinks it's too soon. Then Kevin comes to visit her again. She tells him she's scared of the power, trusts him and he would be a pawn. She asks him how he would feel if she promised he'd be safe. He tells her that others might think of him as expendable and is worried about being a pawn. Dani tells us that "everyone" wants Kevin and David on the block.

She makes an agreement with Tyler that they won't go after the Committee and he amends it to not going after her until the final four.

Time for nominations. Dani first nominates Kevin, then David. She says she doesn't want to crush anyone's dreams but they don't really talk game with.

David tells us it's time to disrupt the house.

We won't see him use the power or the aftermath until the TUESDAY show.



 

78 comments:

jo C said...

Hi jackie amd Hi to everybody that follows

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and Jo and all who come in

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jo c and all who follow

monty924 said...

Hey Jackie, jo C and Cheryl

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cheryl.

monty924 said...

Hey Gle

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Glen..did you see the game today?? ughhh

Glenn Allen said...

Hi monty.

monty924 said...

*Glenn

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Monty

Glenn Allen said...

I saw The Washington Game I taped Panthers game but saw they lost

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

monty924 said...

Hi Joe

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Joe

CherryPie said...

Hello all...cheers

tbc said...

Hi all!!

monty924 said...

Hey CherryPie

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you for giving us a place to disenfranchise BB.

Hi monty, glenn and cheryl.

I'm finally watching from my regular tv. Dish gave me a free over the air antenna. It's really cool. Now, that I can watch my local channels, I'm going to drop them from my Dish package. It'll save me money. Dish will probably wish they didn't give me a free OTA. LOL.

monty924 said...

And tbc

monty924 said...

Love her in the DR

Hey Penny

Nickelpeed said...

Hi jo C, Joe, and CherryPie

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Joe Cherrypie and TBC and Penny.

Nickelpeed said...

Day is so dramatic in the DR. She's funny. I'm hoping, down the road, it's Day who takes the core down.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc

Nickelpeed said...

It's funny, social media is so down on Nicole and group. LOL

tbc said...

My pool pick is David, but I’m not rooting for him. I’ve never been a Dani fan, but she’s especially annoying this season...

Nickelpeed said...

My husband is a Brown's fan. They got slaughtered today. He stopped watching in the 3rd quarter.

When I first met my husband; and he told me he was a Brown's fan, I said, "I'm sorry." LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

If I was aligned with Memphis I would be pissed that he dropped on purpose..did not even try to hide it

Nickelpeed said...

tbc, I have dani as a pool pick. I'm really not rooting for him.

monty924 said...

Day is the Queen of the DR

jennifer said...

Hello Jackie and Everyone!!! Happy to finally here!

jo C said...

i wish memphis would just leave i cant stand him

monty924 said...

LOL @ Penny. Growing up my family was split on the Browns and Bengals. My two oldest siblings are Browns fans because the Bengals weren't around when they were young... I'm in the younger half and we all root for the Bengals, but neither team is really worth rooting for, LOL

monty924 said...

Hey Jennifer

jennifer said...

Tyler’s hair looks as long as Dani’s when wet, lol

Nickelpeed said...

This is torture.

tbc said...

Oh no, I won😩

Joe in NY said...

Well, half of them were trying to throw it...

Nickelpeed said...

That is very true, Monty. LOL. Needless to say, I am not a fan of either. I've been a Steeler fan all my life.

Hi Jennifer

tbc said...

Jennifer, I would like to see On my way! one straighten Tyler’s hair again this season! Lol

monty924 said...

Oh, Penny... that is worse, LOL

I have Browns and Steelers friends and there's a lot of trash talking that goes on between all of us, lol

jennifer said...

Me too! It would look very strange for sure!

monty924 said...

The candy strategy planning. I miss watching Evel Dick and Dani doing that in S8. I like visuals so I'd do that too.

Nickelpeed said...

Monty, I know. But I figured with a man from NE Ohio, he would have to be a Brown's fan. I'm from NY, so he figured I'd be a Bills or Jet's fan. Jet's maybe when I was "in lust" with Joe Namath. But from 1970 and on, it's has been the Steelers. My home town followed them forever.

Nickelpeed said...

tbc - LOL

jennifer said...

That scare was funny!

monty924 said...

Hahaha, that's great too Penny.

Glenn Allen said...

My Pool Pick is Enzo and my favorite player is Tyler. I want both to stay this week.

monty924 said...

Jennifer, I like watching the playful stuff too. Those things don't always make the show and they should include the lighter stuff like they used to in the early years.

tbc said...

Penny, I used to sit and watch the Giants with my Dad because of Phil Sims..,, ahhh
I married a Jets fan though

monty924 said...

Agree Glenn. Day is mine but I'm rooting for Tyler too.

jennifer said...

Doesn’t make for good tv, but I like the fun stuff too

Nickelpeed said...

Yeah, I like the lighter stuff. I enjoyed the punks and them laughing at themselves from years past. In the recent past years, it's been all gaining up on people and intense.

tbc said...

I what is the point to that barrette?

tbc said...

I have fat fingers tonight. Lol

Nickelpeed said...

Who else could they go after if not Tyler? I wish they'd go after Memphis or Corey.

jo C said...

i agree go after memphis

monty924 said...

Kevin's great DR too! He used to crack me up on S11 in the DR. Especially the night of the Jessie funeral, LOL

jennifer said...

I feel that the hamsters get in a real pickle when they are in huge alliances, not enough people to pick for the nominations!

monty924 said...

Kevin's great DR too! He used to crack me up on S11 in the DR. Especially the night of the Jessie funeral, LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Ooops, I mean Cody

CherryPie said...

I'm with u...I can't him

jo C said...

i cant stand cody either

Nickelpeed said...

I must have missed something, what did Tyler supposedly do to Dani?

jennifer said...

Have to cut out! Hubs just told me he has a flat tire! Have a great week!

monty924 said...

Me neither, jo C. Didn't like him his first season either.

monty924 said...

See you later this week, JEnnifer.

monty924 said...

Penny, it got out that Tyler was targeting Nicole and Dani last week.

CherryPie said...

I pick Memphis for eviction....and Tyler to stay n win HOH THURSDAY

Nickelpeed said...

Ah, I missed that. Thanks, Monty.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. Appreciate this blog so much.

See everyone Tuesday??? Why Tuesday?

monty924 said...

Yeah, remember this week is Tuesday and Thursday. No Wednesday show!

Night all and thank you Jackie for the coolest place to hang out during BB.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by! Remember ... TUESDAY this week, not Wednesday.

Jackie S. said...

Penny - I said why in the post. It's the Country Music Awards on Wed.

Nickelpeed said...

Ah, the ACM's on Wednesday night. Okay.

Nickelpeed said...

I wasn't reading it, Jackie. Thank you.

Cheryl in NC said...

Goodnight all and thanks Jackie as always for letting us hang out

Petals said...

Yikes - I'm up with the chickens, so I saw the 3:30 am (CST) emergency Committee meeting.