Wednesday, September 09, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Wednesday Afternoon - Sept. 9

 

Schemin' demons

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mean Meerkats:

  • Wait ... I guess that's unduly cruel to meerkats.
  • Things have calmed down in the Bay/Day/Christmas and sometimes Tyler drama.
  • Tyler did not get involved in any of the shouting matches.
  • His involvement stems from whether he's lying or not about not being able to volunteer to go on the block and go home to save both Bay and Day.
  • I'm not sure.
  • I actually think that Christmas has a more uncaring ability about her than does Tyler.
  • However, Tyler has certainly proved that he doesn't really know when he should shut up when he's trying to befriend/ally with some folks.
  • Bayleigh seems to be more accepting of the fact that it will be her leaving tomorrow night.
  • No brouhahas.
  • Cody got called into the Diary Room last night and was told that he grandfather died.
  • Of course, just like dating back to 9/11 with Monica's (BB2) cousin missing and Frankie's grandfather, no phone call was allowed to talk to the family. They do seem to be given the choice to quit and go home in these circumstances. However, a monitored phone call would probably help mentally in such a situation.
  • Once word got around about his grandfather, his fellow hamsters were consoling and willing to give him some time to grieve.
  • It's too bad BB didn't feel the same way. They kept following him around with the cameras forever. Dang. Leave him alone for a bit. 
  • In other news, both Memphis and Dani made disparaging remarks about Ian's autism and rocking.
  • Insensitive jerkfaces!
  • Adults shouldn't be mocking and laughing at people who are different. That's a third grade move.
  • Trust me, I'd rather be stuck in a house with Ian over either Memphis or Dani.
  • I've actually been surprised at how well Enzo is doing this season. His social game was decent in his original season, but it's nothing short of stunning this season. His comp win in his original season was just the OTEV veto. Now he seems to be on a streak. I doubt he'll win this season. But, compared to many others (Dani, Kevin, Memphis and more), I wouldn't feel let down.
  • I think Enzo is playing the social game Tyler WANTS to play.
  • That's all for now ...

Trying, but still out of his league


BB - Leave him be for a bit!


Can't erase that target


Insensitive jerkface 


Doesn't deserve to be mocked

4 comments:

CherryPie said...

Thanks for filling us in. I'm still on the evict Memphis Dani bandwagon.

monty924 said...

I loathe the way Dani and Memphis talk about Ian, and Dani's been doing it for a while... practically from week one. And she's a Mom??? Also agree with your comments on Enzo. I think he's in the best spot out of all of them.

Jackie, did you mean Kevin in your late comment... it says Keith but I'm reading it as Kevin.

Jackie S. said...

Monty - Gah. I just looked through the comments from my last few posts. I found the error in this post. Read it as Kevin. K name and all, y'know. I fixed it.

monty924 said...

No problems. I read it the way I thought you meant it! :)))