Wednesday, September 16, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Wednesday Afternoon - Sept. 16

 

Playing with cool camera props


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Blocking B-Words:
  • I took a rest from posting the live feeds yesterday. It's bad enough they rescheduled a television episode to air on my birthday.
  • Although I didn't post, I did watch the feeds on and off during the day and into the night.
  • Well, that is, I watched the crumbs left for us in between feeds blockages.
  • We are missing many strategy talks.
  • We are missing kerfuffles.
  • We are missing rather minor brouhahas.
  • We are missing them talking about what happened that we missed.
  • I guess the person on the switch was napping when we got the Christmas/Bayleigh/Da'Vonne brouhaha.
  • We haven't seen one since.
  • Last night there apparently were blow-ups between David and Ian and Ian and Dani.
  • But did we see them?
  • Nope.
  • Heck, BB gave them almost a glass of wine each last night, then cut the feeds.
  • I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't the beginning of the end of the live feeds or of the show itself.
  • Anyway ... Ian is getting on the nerves of everyone. That is not good for him.
  • He had long talks about his growing up issues with handling failures poorly and being a poor sportsman. It sounds like he has really had some traumatic times over losing. He thinks he's worked on it and has made progress.
  • Yet, we did see he has anger issues when he thinks he's losing.
  • Sigh.
  • While I do think Dani does indeed feel terrible about nominating him, she did it. She needs to own it.
  • While I like Tyler, before the Ian nom, Tyler would definitely go after her and Ian not so much. She realized beforehand that if Ian was on the block with Tyler, it would probably be Tyler staying. This was AFTER she made it clear that Tyler was her target.
  • Silly mean girl.
  • Ian is going around trying to get people to shake on voting to keep him.
  • David kept pushing and pushing him getting Ian to the point of anger.
  • Then David went around saying his intent was to make Ian mad.
  • Dang. Ian would be better off out of this toxic house!
  • Of course, Nicole cried.
  • We knew she would.
  • Enzo seems legitimately torn between Tyler and Ian. I think he seems to have a soft spot for Ian but knows it's a lost cause with the others in the house.
  • Ian thinks he has enough support to force Dani to break a tie.
  • I don't think he has.
  • And, if he has, would she break it in his favor?
  • Probably for her game's sake, no.
  • She really should have put Christmas or Memphis up against Tyler. She claimed that Tyler was her target so she put up someone with almost no allies with him.
  • Shame on her.
You reap what you sow


She's proud of her head contraption


Ian is being duped by them


Yes, he is indeed expendable


Guaranteed to target Dani


Enzo really likes Ian ... hmm ...





15 comments:

Sharon N said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Jackie!!

Ian is very intelligent, but with Autism and the frustrations associated, it has to be very difficult to control some things...like temper. If Ian is evicted on Thursday, I hope he doesn't display anger and cause undo outside criticism.

Considering how much production is doing (or not doing) this year, and so much time blocked on the feeds, I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct.
For a TV show, Big Brother has had a long run, but between all the controversies that have happened over the last few years, and now Covid, it's quite possible BB has finally met its Waterloo. Who knows, Julie is probably more than ready to move on now too.

Now if we can just get Survivor back. With so many countries not allowing travelers from the USA, I don't think AR will be back until late 2021 or sometime in 2022.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!!! May you have many more and as always the gracious host we continually get the privileged gift of your wit, humor and all around light inside you and we thank you for that. Stay safe and healthy my friend!!!

chrob61 said...

Belated Happy Birthday Jackie!

Petals said...

I would be angry, like Ian, if I were "losing" to less-than-intelligent people. Or at least people less intelligent than myself.
It's difficult to know it's possible, but when the guy who serves you dinner at a pub out-smarts you, IT SMARTS!

I hope Ian breaks Jury. It's not worth his time. He'd earn that $40k in 6 wks outside the house.

Sharon N said...

Ian is managing to get himself all worked up over the possibility of being the 1st to Jury. It's too bad because he's not doing himself any favors right now. :(

Petals said...

Ian doesn't have the right personality, IMO, for this game. He is too left-brained. A good BBer should be able to do left & right brained.

Sharon N said...

Petals, Agree, not the right game for Ian.

Most of us likes quirky Ian last time, so we were happy to see him again. Not likely to happen for him this time though. Realistically, he only won BB last time because he was overlooked as so young and "different." Ha! Quack Pack.

In reality, Dan deserved that win for his incredible gameplay, but bitter jurors. "Dan's Funeral" will never be forgotten. Priceless!

Jackie S. said...

Ian has said on the live feeds that he's unemployed these days -- he quit teaching and is having trouble finding a job. He's really hoping Kaysar might hire him or get him a job after he gets out. So, the 40 thousand pre-jury or 52 after jury is indeed a big thing for him on a financial basis. On the other hand, Memphis is no longer a 'mixologist." He's a successful restaurant hospitality group businessman these days. True, Ian is smarter, but smart doesn't always help in BB.

monty924 said...

My two things... I don't believe this is the end of BB, and I don't believe Ian will leave the jury. That's won't happen. It's been threatened since All-Stars 1 S7 but people don't do it, or if they push it like Marcellas did, he just got sequestered separately and more importantly away from Howie after a couple of weeks with him in jury.

I say Ian goes to jury and rides it out. The threat of ZERO money after all this time and the production pressure to uphold the contract and the integrity of the game (cough) will win out.

jmo

monty924 said...

*That won't, not that's wont

Petals said...

Sharon - agree on Quack Pack Ian. This one seems a but bratty.

I will remain a fan of Ian. I also like Cody & Tyler. I know both are in the Mayo Committee or whatever, but I was fans on their original seasons and they aren't doing anything wrong this season.

Did you see what Day said last night? Regarding this season? She said, "This shouldn't be called 'All Stars'; it should be called 'The People Who Said YES'"
BWHHAAAAAA
She nailed it.

It weird watching the Stygian Witches cringe, pout and demand attention & approval from the men. Speaking of which...
Poor Cody. He's a marriage-killer, LOL. Bless his heart...

See you guys later!
xoxo

T-Town Chick said...

Happy belated birthday Jackie. Hope it was a good one.

Jackie S. said...

I'm not going to put up a separate post for today's feeds. But I want to touch on a few things. First, I really hope Ian is putting on an act like in Dan's Funeral, thinking he might get people to keep him if it looks like getting voted out will mentally crumble him. I'm hoping he has no intent to leave jury and it's all an act.

The second thing -- there is a scandal about Memphis possibly although cut off by the live feeds and you can't really tell ... calling David the "n word." I don't like Memphis at all. But in context of the conversation at hand, I think it sounds more like he was saying, "He's an idiot." It was cut to the feeds just after the i. People are connecting the N to the I when I think it's pretty clear that it's AN and the next word starts with I.

Petals said...

I watched it, too Jackie. People have zoomed in & slowed the footage, and it was most likely "an idiot". But this season is so fraught with controversy, people are latching on to anything.

That said, they are planning to frame David with the Tyler save tonight. It's really Nic voting to keep Tyler over Ian, but they are gonna pin it on David.
I think that was one of the Stygian Witches' idea.

Jackie S. said...

I definitely do not care for Memphis, but I do think he was calling David an idiot, not a slur. The feeds were cut off at a bad time. However, I'm sure it was taped and, hopefully the truth will come out.

Nicole has driven me up the wall. I would love it if the vote flipped, but I don't see it happening.