Tuesday, September 15, 2020

BB22: Power of Veto Blog Party - Sept. 15

 



Good evening! I hope most folks realize that the show is on tonight rather than its usual Wednesday night slot. If not, may they enjoy country music tomorrow night!

I'll be updating this entry with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments section -- please join in on the fun!

Previously on and all that comes with it ...

Okay, we're to the point when Dani nominated David and Kevin. Let's get to it!

Dani tells us of the two, she would prefer David go home. If one is saved with the veto, she MIGHT go after Tyler. He isn't feeling safe. David tells us he will be using his power.

Oh, yes! I forgot from last year -- David is the one who can fake cry real tears! He goes into his act and cries first to Da'Vonne. Cody and Memphis don't want Tyler to go up as any kind of replacement, neither does Enzo who thinks of Tyler as a shield. They know Dani wants to get Tyler out.

A female heckling voice pipes through the house calling them all to the dining room: "The Disruptor Power has been unleashed!" It's followed with an evil laugh.

David is saved and pretends he wasn't expecting it. Dani must name a renom immediately and puts Tyler on the block. Poor Dani. Heh. She's freaking out. Kevin is upset because he thinks Tyler will win veto.

Dani thinks she needs to convince Tyler she wants him to stay and put him up in a moment of panic. Tyler tells us he's not buying it. She thinks he can win the veto. Tyler brings up that Kevin might win the veto and then who will she replace him with?

David (foolishly) goes around the house to see who saved him. That makes no sense as you know that they all know he would be the only one to save himself. They are not fooled. I don't know why he's doing it. Da'Vonne tells us he's just being weird.

Christmas is Dani's chosen pawn if someone comes off the block. Christmas isn't happy as she too is in the alliance.

Nicole shunned her Slopitard.

Veto picks -- Dani got Da'Vonne, Tyler got Ian and Kevin got Enzo.

Dani tells Da'Vonne to please win the comp as she wants the nominations to stay the same. 

Veto comp -- Microbrews -- they have to take a teletransporter . The veto comp is being held in the living room. How odd is that?

They have to stack 15 microbrews into a pyramid using giant tweezers. The microbrews are tiny. The rest of the hamsters are watching them on the screen in the HoH room and Nicole is hosting.

DA'VONNE WINS THE POWER OF VETO! Her first win!

Dani hopes Day will keep her promise. Kevin hopes she will use it to save him. Tyler thinks he needs to rethink his strategy. Day tells us she promised Dani only because she's never won a comp and didn't think she'd win.

Kevin and Da'vonne talk. Should she save him with the veto? They are close. She goes to talk to Dani and tells her she's thinking of using the veto on Kevin because there's a "big ass" alliance in the house and she's not a part of it.

Dani goes to Christmas trying to decide what to do if the veto is used. Christmas says her only options are Ian or Enzo. She just cannot put up another member of the Committee alliance. Woe is her.

Dani tells Cody that her only option is Ian. She tells him that she wants Tyler out. He doesn't. 

She tells Nicole about Ian being the only option -- everyone else would be unhappy with her. Nicole, of course, has her own alliance with Ian and doesn't want him to go home. Or, actually to jury now.

Dani tries to put pressure on Day to not save Kevin. After all, she can do more for Day in the game than Kevin can. Also, showing her closeness with Kevin will be a detriment to her game. Sheesh.

Time for the veto meeting. Da'Vonne uses the veto to save Kevin. Dani, reluctantly, puts Ian up in his place. She tells them she needs the 'ultimate pawn" and she wants Tyler to go home this week. So, it's Ian and Tyler on the block.



99 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and everyone.

Nickelpeed said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!!! Hope it's been a wonderful day. Hi Vincent. Thank you, Jackie, for giving us a blog to complain about these hopeless hamsters.

I'll be going blog only because my husband wants to watch AGT. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn

Cheryl in NC said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!!! Hi to everyone!

Glenn Allen said...

Happy Birthday Jackie. hi Cheryl and Penny

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl

monty924 said...

Happy Birthday Jackie!!

Hey everyone... weird being here on a Tuesday

Petals said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS JACKIE! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚

monty924 said...

Here comes David's bad acting

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty

Glenn Allen said...

Crying on demand.

tbc said...

Hi all!! I brought some Pinot Grigio and Riesling.
For your birthday, Jackie, I brought you crab donuts!! Enjoy😘

Petals said...

ok - so David is Caleb, Jr.
These idgits always think Steven Spielberg is watching... @@

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc

Petals said...

LOL Teeb!

I didn't bring anything. I had an eventful day, just gonna chill now.

Glenn Allen said...

Put up Day if Smart or does she take chance on Tyler.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Petals. Just chill and we'll do the talking. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals. Hi TBC. Hi Monty

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

monty924 said...

It cooled off here today so I made a pot of chili. Help yourself :)))

monty924 said...

David, your tears didn't fool anyone!

Cheryl in NC said...

you are so dumb David

Nickelpeed said...

I love it when it's cool out.

Petals said...

Memphis knew. David overdid it.

The moleman said...

Ya why not backdoor him, instead of side dooring him?! Now he can play in veto!

Petals said...

No, I will tell you guys ...

Gary filed for SSDI & Medicaid in January. They said he wasn't sick enough. I appealed 3 times, and finally asked for a hearing! He died in June.

I finally have the hearing date, and the rep was all apologetic, etc. Yeah - you xrayed his left hand and determined him "not sick enough"? He died 3 mths after the last appeal.
Raw wound, sorry to rant, I'm just so... GRR!
So my ex is a lawyer and he will represent me during the hearing (it's phone, b/c of Covid), but there is a judge and stuff.

Thanks for listening. xoxo

Cheryl in NC said...

Just shows how much of a newbie he is

monty924 said...

What a dumba$$

Nickelpeed said...

Hi moleman. Don't these people know how to backdoor?

Petals said...

I love how they all knew, and he kept it up.

Glenn Allen said...

She was lieing about wanting to keep Tyler. David that is stupid asking did you save me.

Petals said...

LMAO Day! Line of the week! Telenovella

Nickelpeed said...

They know. He can't fool them.

Cheryl in NC said...

Exactly mama Day...lol

Petals said...

Did they show the memphis/david thing?

monty924 said...

So sorry, Pal!! HUGS

tbc said...

David’s inexperience is showing wayyy too much

The moleman said...

Ya she did the same thing in bb13, put up adam and shelly when her plan all along was to backdoor brendon!

Jackie S. said...

Sorry to hear that Petals. SSDI is a bear to deal with. I think I only went through a quick approval due to the long term disability people hiring Allsup to represent me, my age and the almost blind bit.

Joe in NY said...

Honestly, David is an idiot. All he did was save himself. No one was going to be mad about that. Sometimes these people feel like they have to lie just for the sake of lying.

Nickelpeed said...

I'm so sorry, Petals. I'll never understand SSDI. It's crazy.

monty924 said...

Nicole's a nose holder

monty924 said...

More bad acting, lol

Nickelpeed said...

I would love to see the Committee broken up.

Petals said...

I swear I thought she said "white girl brews"...her accent.

Joe in NY said...

I'm surprised they are even holding a hearing after he died. Either he/you are now ineligible because of his death or you are eligible and he obviously was that sick. Either way, it seems like they could just make a ruling without a hearing.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Joe

monty924 said...

This looks so hilarious

Petals said...

Joe - he had Hep C, Spinal Stenosis, a blown-apart hip. Yet they ordered an xray of his left hand (he was right-handed!) OF COURSE they know he was that sick!
But they want a hearing, they'll get one.
Tom thinks they realized that they'd mishandled his case drastically. We'll see. THEY called me, you know? Like twice today at work! So...

But it really opened the wound. Thinking of his pain, how he could've gotten care if they'd only did a thorough exam, and MRI.

Nickelpeed said...

This challenge is hilarious!

I decided to turn my all access on my PC

Petals said...

what a cute, fun comp!

Nickelpeed said...

I bet there was a lot of cursing during this. LOL

monty924 said...

LOVE the tiny veto

tbc said...

Sorry, petals, I hope it all goes well. You shouldn’t have to go through this.

Nickelpeed said...

A good bracelet.

The moleman said...

Wow 1st win congrats, not much time to celebrate though!

Nickelpeed said...

What to do, Day. Stay on a good side of Dani or save Kevin.

The moleman said...

Ya i mean she's been working with kevin the whole game, and working with dani for 5 minutes so use it why risk Kevin?!

Joe in NY said...

I would have quit that comp. LOL. Dear God, I can't think of anything more maddening.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Their medical exams for SSDI are notorious for not being done for the issues at hand. I was lucky that my medical tests were recent and showed the issues clearly. So many people don't have their own medical reports to support their case because they've been out of work too long. Thankfully, I had income from the long term disability through my company.

Nickelpeed said...

I know she's been working with Kevin, but if she uses it on him, she'll be targeted next.

Nickelpeed said...

Day could also force Dani to put up one of her own.

Cheryl in NC said...

That what happens when you have a big ass allience or 2...lol

tbc said...

“This is the worst HoH ever”πŸ™„πŸ™„

The moleman said...

She may be targeted next either way! How can she trust someone that's been throwing u under the bus the whole game?

Nickelpeed said...

Petals, my brother was paralyzed in 1983. It took him years to get Medicaid and SSDI. It was like he fought forever. They are clueless.

Glenn Allen said...

To Bad Dani you did declare war on the committeee when you nominated Tyler.

The moleman said...

Core 4 with enzo, 4 prime with ian!

Nickelpeed said...

These people would turn on Day in seconds.

Joe in NY said...

I really don't think Dani is a very good player.

Petals said...

Jackie - we just did what we were told. Now they've reached out to me to "resolve" this.
I think my records (and his) speak for themselves. It was just caught me off guard, hearing from them out of the blue.
I'm lucky my job is understanding & that I have lawyers in the family.
Not trying to get rich, but when I think about his pain at the end... you know?

*sigh*

It's weird to hear Nicole refer to herself as "a winner". bwhaahahhaa

Joe in NY said...

Dani might as well just tell Day what the alliance is.

Nickelpeed said...

I love how she's talking to herself. LOL

monty924 said...

She isn't Joe.

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole you threw the HOH comp so you had chance to be the HOH.

Joe in NY said...

Dani is basically all but admitting to being in an alliance with the remaining nomination-eligible players. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in such an awful spot if Kevin comes down. Day seems to actually understand that.

The moleman said...

Nothing compared to her dad!

Nickelpeed said...

I hate the fact that's it's always the good people who end up getting hurt in the SSDI and Medicaid/Medicare system. It sucks.

Glenn Allen said...

My disability took years. I finally had a Judge hear the case and won.

Joe in NY said...

Does anyone know if Dick and Dani are still on good terms? They did work well together when they were together. Dani has been a disaster without him. But I do think they were kind of sweet together.

Joe in NY said...

And Kevin shockingly cried...

Petals said...

last I heard, joe - they are not.
In fact, he (Dick) is claiming to be the one who hired the plane/banner and paid the wall-yellers.
@@

I'm beginning to think their feud is a fraud; all shtick.

JACKIE!!!!! I hope you had a great birthday! ♥

Nickelpeed said...

Dang, I don't want to see Ian go home, either.

Petals said...

the sunglasses were a nice touch, Greta. @@

Joe in NY said...

Dani really needs Tyler to go home. One way or the other, she's crossed the Committee.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming!

Nickelpeed said...

They need to separate the committee some way.

tbc said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us today, Jackie!! Thank you for all you do!!

The moleman said...

Ya think she may want to use her power this week!

Nickelpeed said...

You notice, Nicole blamed Day.

See you all Thursday night. Thank you, Jackie. Love the picture your brother posted!!

monty924 said...

Dani and Dick are NOT on good terms but he's rooting for her.

Good luck Petals and sorry again that you have to go through this.

Thanks Jackie and everyone for the company.

Cheryl in NC said...

I hate that.. I don't want Ian to go.

Goodnight all! Jackie I hope the rest of your Birthday is awesome and thanks as always for letting us hang out!!

Jackie S. said...

Joe - I follow Dick on Twitter. They are still estranged. He hasn't seen her in years, hasn't even met his grandchild. He did pay for the Nicole/Cody banner plane. And, in the beginning he was thrilled Dani was on the show. Now he's disgusted with how she's playing and is very vocal about it.

The moleman said...

Of course, do u think day will regret voting for her to win bb18 by seasons end?!

Joe in NY said...

That's too bad. Families should stick together, if they can.

The moleman said...

Porsche blasted her too!

CherryPie said...

I say evict them all except Tyler...LOL

Anonymous said...

If Nicole and Cody go to the end I will never watch BB again. Rigged!!! We all know they have a deal...the yeller told them...I guess a banner told them...I think everyone in the house must know. We all know they came in with their plan. Its SO OBVIOUS who are together. OMG BORRRRRRING.

Bizaro22 said...

I’m glad I’m not the only Tyler fan here. I will say I’m very disappointed in Ian's little temper tantrums (like in DR at the end of the last show). While I’m glad he’s aware and working on it, it definitely drops my opinion of him several notches regarding his lack of good sportsmanship.