Saturday, October 03, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Saturday Evening, PoV - Oct. 3

 
I am NOT stupid!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Miserable Mice:
  • I know. I know. 
  • I didn't post separately Cody's nominations.
  • But I did say what he was going to do in my last update.
  • And, that's exactly what he did.
  • Someone in comments mentioned the nominees.
  • Oh.
  • You still don't know.
  • Tyler and Christmas.
  • Cody's target is Christmas.
  • But we're getting in the days when they all aren't necessarily going to be sheep to the HOH's whims.
  • Memphis has a good relationship with Christmas.
  • Well, as good a relationship as he can have because he's so Memphis-like.
  • Nicole, on the other hand, has vowed to get rid of Christmas for her buddy Dani and for reasons of her own.
  • So, the swing vote would be Enzo.
  • It seems like he'll want to keep his buddy Tyler in the game.
  • But it's to the point where friendship doesn't trump game.
  • Sorry to use that word, but it fits with what I want to say.
  • The feeds have been rather um ... tedious. The camera people at the switch are too quick to block even rather innocuous conversations. It would seem to me that talking about previous hamsters and previous seasons would be allowed. Nope! Stars!
  • I really liked the fish better.
  • Or ,,, that one season with the tarantulas was cool!
  • Watching them play backgammon is worse that watching them play chess.
  • With the crew in there no, there is no chance of any stimulating intellectual discussions.
  • Oh, well.
  • All of the hamsters play in the veto.
  • And, once I know who won -- the feeds are blocked as I'm typing this up -- I'll tell you the winner and zap this update up!
  • CODY won the Power of Veto.


How much longer can she be carried?


Bored cameramen


Worse than watching chess


Do not disturb


Mind you, South Jersey is ... different


Needs to win and win and win


Nobody doesn't like the Meow Meow


Manscaping ... ouch!

23 comments:

Bizaro22 said...

I have a bad feeling Tyler will be voted out. Nicole has been whining about him for days. Hopefully, she’ll follow through with Dani's recommendation and vote Xmas out.

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie.
Too bad there's a lot of time between now and Thursday... and everyone lies.
Some are better liars than others.

They all lie so much it's hard to tell who will get the axe, but I have a gut feeling it Tyler might be out. The after-veto pictures seem to suggest he feels it also. I hope my pool-boy pulls through though.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone tell the truth anymore?

Dolores in Western NC

Sharon N said...

"Does anyone tell the truth anymore?"

Nope.

Petals said...

Thanks Ms Jax

I'm just v surprised that they are willing to carry the undeserving, idiot woman-child Nicole to the finals? How much did Victor's family pay Cody? I mean...WTF???

This season of BB is much like the rest of 2020: ShitShowSandwich

Sharon N said...

While Cody is concerned about alienating Memphis by evicting Christmas, I have to wonder... why doesn't Cody use his POV and put Memphis on the block with Tyler.

Think about it: Christmas has won 1 HOH and 2 Vetos. Memphis has won 3 HOHs and 1 POV and Tyler has won 2 HOHs and 2 Vetos. If those 2 guys were OTB together, it would probably be a toss-up who would get voted out, but it could only benefit Cody to have 1 of the stronger players gone. I still prefer Christmas out... just because she's a piece of work... and I don't like her!!

As much as Cody has been winning, I just don't understand why nobody has considered putting him UP and OUT instead of all the weak players. The way it's going right now, Cody will be sitting in 1 of the F2 chairs, and he will only lose if everyone is bitter and votes for Nicole or Enzo. As a matter of fact, I think Enzo would win hands-down if he's in F2 with any of the remaining hamsters.

Bizaro22 said...

Yea, if only EnzYo had voted out a Nicole in the triple. Then we would have had some excitement. Enzo talks a big game about making moves but he’s Cody’s lap dog apparently.

Sharon N said...

Bizaro22,
Enzo has 1 HOH and 1 Veto. The key is that he's laying low, while smoozing everyone with happy-talk, and telling them what they want to hear. Staying in their good graces. There will be some bitter jurors who will vote for Enzo over anyone else, including Nasty Macho Memphis and Dipstick Macho Cody.

The moleman said...

Cody's got a f2 with Memphis and also a f3 with Memphis, if he were to do that i think he loses his jury vote and enzo might say if he did that to Memphis he could do that to me and mabye cause a little distrust there!

The moleman said...

Yes if he gets there depending on who he's next to and what he does from here on out!

CherryPie said...

I really really don't want to see Tyler go. I really want Nicole out but that doesn't look like its gonna happen. Does anyone know if we'll be able to vote for Americas choice this season?

The moleman said...

Afp i think so

Bizaro22 said...

Enzo better wise up. Cody again told Enzo they couldn’t clip Nicole at final 4 when Enzo wants too. He needs to put 2+2 together and realize Cody is taking Nicole to final 2. He would have been better off teaming up with Tyler.

Sharon N said...

As much as I prefer Tyler stay, it is smarter for them to vote him out over Christmas. I still can't believe they've kept stronger players towards the end. IMO, it was a faux pax by Tyler in the Triple (in particular). He should have put up Cody/Memphis, and now it's going to cost him.

Remaining Alliances:
1) Cody, Nicole 2) Cody, Enzo, Memphis 3) Cody, Enzo, Tyler
4) Memphis, Enzo, Christmas

Cody and Nicole arranged a PREGAME alliance for F2. That's called "cheating." And it looks like Cody has every intention of keeping that agreement.

Right now, I'm seeing the Final 4 as Cody, Memphis, Enzo and Nicole. Maybe Cody doesn't realize Enzo is the only other HG in 3 alliances - and that everyone likes him. Cody's not the brightest bulb, but if that bulb finally lights, Enzo might be Gonzo next.





monty924 said...

Tyler's the target now :(((

Sharon N said...

Yep, and he knows it Monty. :(

monty924 said...

First time since Janey and Kaysar left that I've been sad. :((

How weird does it feel that we don't have a show tonight? I don't know what to do now other than Netflix, LOL

Sharon N said...

Weird indeed, but Football ya know. I guess BB going to be Mondays until the end now. Since there's nothing much on tonight...reading for me.

Anonymous said...

Cody and Nicole are cheaters. It puts a whole weird spin on the end game for me.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Watching my favorite classic moments instead of an episode tonight. Trust me... watch this one:

S11 Ep17
It starts around 17:00 minutes in (if you have no commercials). Chima, Natalie and Lydia eulogizing Jessie and Kevin gives his best performance on the feeds and in the DR. I wish that Kevin would have played this season. ♥

Sharon N said...

LMAO Monty! It makes me think of those dreadful Sympathy cards that say, "He's not dead, he's just gone away." :)))

monty924 said...

Lol, Sharon... that was one of the funniest memories of Kevin I ever had. Made me love him during S11 even though I was team Jeff/Jordan all the way :)))