Sunday, July 04, 2021

BB23: Eep! Someone Out Already??

 


Oh noes! They aren't even in the house yet! Really ... this season they will enter the house on premiere night live, not taped.

Yep, someone already got the boot either from production or due to personal matters. Right now we don't know who. We expect notification sometime later today. Now, I believe it was Christian who was already a replacement (alternate in sequester) for one of the people (Garret) in the original leaked BB cast photo. Hopefully they have had a second alternate waiting in sequester.

How did this happen? Well, it could be one of many reasons --

  • Failed Covid testing
  • Broke NDA 
  • Ill
  • Family emergency
  • Too close ties with previous hamsters (many seem to have interacted online prior to selection)
  • Self-evicted pre-show
  • Came to their senses screaming "What the hell am I doing to my life?!?! Get me out of here!!!"
I guess we might never really know why. But we should know who before long. I'll update you when I know.

2 comments:

Petals said...

Oh geeminy...really???

Well dang it.

Marian said...

Omg