Saturday, August 14, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Saturday Evening - August 14

 

They yawn, I yawn

Here is the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Confusing Cougars:

  • Okay, I'm getting all kinds of discombobulated here. 
  • Befuddled, as well.
  • I have no problem understanding that they drew players for the veto comp.
  • In addition to Kyland, Claire and Derek F we have Azah, Britini and Alyssa. Hmm.
  • But then that High Rollers twist bit steps in.
  • It seems they could bet on people to win and one could win a second veto? They could use it this week or next. 
  • I find that a bit perplexing!
  • I think I might have to drag out my Thesaurus!
  • From my understanding (or lack thereof): Derek F chose Britini, Kyland chose Alyssa, SarahBeth chose Azah, Claire chose Kyland.
  • The rest of the hamsters didn't bet, perhaps saving their BB bucks for a better prize bet.
  • I guess.
  • Or, maybe the $50 people didn't have enough?
  • I find myself a bit bewildered.
  • It was a feeds block frenzy once again today.
  • After one, they came back talking about OTEV. I don't know if they were told that would be the comp or whether they just got it in their heads that it could be.
  • Some are saying it's too early for it, others saying it isn't.
  • I'm baffled.
  • The target this week seems to be Britini, thank you to Xavier and Tiffany for pushing that to save Claire.
  • What?
  • Britini's not a nomination!
  • But she is a picked at random veto player.
  • If she puts her mind to it like she did to save her own butt and saves Claire (or even Derek F although he's a pawn but has been very nice to her), who would go up?
  • Will there be more nominees because of the second veto?
  • Argh!
  • I find it all quite puzzling.


What the heck is going on?!?!


Will his talk go 'round in circles?


If not for the Cookout, it would be
her, Claire and Derek X


Probably won't win, but he's a winner anyway


Says she only got the $50 for High Rollers


Seriously ... now is the time to win comps, Claire!

No comments: