Saturday, August 14, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Saturday Morning - August 14

 

KITTEHS!!! Saw most of the day it seems ...


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Gambling Gremlins:

  • After all the tedious one-on-one meetings by Kyland as he tried to decide on nominations, it seemed to come down to Claire and Britini.
  • But then Derek F valiantly stepped in front of the speeding train of broken hamster dreams, offering to be the pawn in place of Britini.
  • Valiant? Hmm. He says he doesn't want Britini to go through being on the block again.
  • Maybe. If so, it will be one of the few worthwhile kind things he's done in the house. And, I'm sure that's at least a part of his reasoning for volunteering to be a pawn.
  • But, you see, I've watched him all season talking about how he would be happy just to make it to jury, has nothing at home to return to and on and on. He knows the likelihood of him winning a comp is just about nil. He realizes that physical comps just aren't his thing and he's failed at the mental comps, too. A paid vacation in the jury house sounds great to him!
  • In a fair and just world, the person wanting to stay and play the game would stay while the one who already thinks he won't win will go to jury.
  • Alas, then there's the Cookout.
  • Any non-Cookout hamster up with Derek F is almost certainly going to be voted out.
  • The nominations are Derek F and Claire.
  • Wah. 
  • So much of yesterday was kittens and puppies between the nominations block and then the really extended block for the new High Rollers twist.
  • The hamsters know there are three levels of $$$ and that America is voting on who gets how much.
  • So ... it gives them an idea who America really likes.
  • As a result, most are not talking or are lying about how much they got.
  • Derek X told Hannah he got $100, the highest amount. I believe it.
  • It sounds like Derek F (?!?!?!) and Britini may have been the other "big" winners.
  • It sounds like many accepted or bet on the powers, but I really can't divulge much about the powers.
  • Um. I can't divulge because I am so confused! There was something about a second veto that I just don't understand. I guess we will have to wait until the show for clarification.
  • Meanwhile, it seems that Hannah and Tiffany really don't want Claire out this week. If they had their way, SarahBeth would win veto, save Claire and Britini would go up and out.
  • That's because, of course, they just cannot vote out fellow Cookout member, Derek F!
  • They were saying no one else was really mentioning Claire as a target right now and it was all Kyland.
  • Grr.
  • The veto comp will be later today.
  • A lot will hinge on the winner of that comp.
  • Please let it be Claire!

Her fate is in the cards


Still bereft


No, I don't want to be your pawn!


Um. Okay. Whatever.


And then a donkey led them ...


Exactly how I felt watching them yesterday

12 comments:

Petals said...

I read that there is a coupe d'etat that will allow the winner (of it) to replace 2 nominees anonymously! DX said he is saving his voter bucks for THAT! YAY!

Chacha said...

I am here for the Coup De Crap as Natalie and Lydia Called it on BB11. It causes fun feeds.
I am interested to see how hard Xavier will push the keep ALyssa. I really would like her to go.

Jackie S. said...

Alyssa is on my wouldn't miss if she was gone list, too.

Judi Sweeney said...

Wow… maybe some excitement will arise! Thanks Jackie!

Petals said...

Alyssa & Sb are both boring and can leave any time now. And I know everyone loves Claire, but she isn't bringing me anything...

Ultimately, I'm still cheering for Derek Xiao, Xavier and Azah. Brit is my underdog, because she just loves the show so much & I admire her enthusiasm and love for the game.

Auntie Leigh said...

I just keep thinking that Claire is a late bloomer who will be great...eventually...

Sharon N said...

I'm cheering for Derek X, but I like Xavier too. I like Claire a lot (plays very low-key), but once she goes, it's down to those 2.

Other than being a beautiful woman... and having the 'honor' of being a Cookout member... Azah does nothing for me. Granted, she's nicer than Big D, but almost on par with him. If she ever wins any kind of comp, you can color me shocked!

I did like Tiffany for quite a while, but she's "lost" to me now.
Alyssa has always been "lost"... and boring. Sarah Beth is ok, and Britney does bring a modicum of entertainment. Other than that, they can both go too.

Petals said...

FUDGSICLE! Kyland is trying to secure votes to evict DX?!?!>! NO!

Petals said...

someone said this is an OTEV veto today. WhatWHAT?

Anonymous said...

I'm not hearing it's a coupe d'etat. There's basically a second veto. The hamsters that chose to play get to "bet" on one of the veto players. If their veto player wins, they win the second veto. If they're playing in the veto they can bet on themselves but it makes more sense to bet on another player to increase your chances of having a veto if you lose.

~~~

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Just because the hamsters are studying for OTEV and think it might be OTEV doesn't make it OTEV

T-Town Chick said...

This is a very likable cast, but THEY ARE BORING!