Friday, February 04, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Power of Veto, Live Eviction and Curse Reveal Blog Party - Feb. 4


 Are you ready for two hours of pseudo-celebrity hamsters? Got your snacks? Got your tasty adult beverages? Is the comfy chair all set up with plush toss pillows? Have you got your eye-drops to combat the eye fatigue incurred by rolling your eyes too much? It sounds like we're ready!

I've already mentioned what we can expect from tonight's big show in the title. Now, the live feeds have been on and, since this is a TV show post, no spoilers until it's aired on the show, please! Also, for a schedule of the whacked-out cram as many episodes into three weeks as you can season, check out this post.

As we go into the first eviction, we cannot forget the esteemed Lifeguard SueGee who, while brutal with a whistle, had a soft heart and let some folks sneaking over the fence into the blog pool:

Cynthia Bailey: Indiana Jane, Glenn Allen
Todd Bridges: Donna in Alabama, Jackie
Todrick Hall: Chrob61, Monty 924
Chris Kattan: Skyriverblue, Rich in Buffalo
Chris Kirkpatrick: Judi Sweeney, CherryPie
Carson Kressley: Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Teddi Mellencamp: JonMD1267, Krysta
Shanna Moakley: SueGee, Caela
Mirai Nagasu: Clover, Dr_Celine
Lamar Odum: Jennasmom, Marthalight
Miesha Tate: David, Sharon N.

I will be live-blogging and constantly updating this post with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news. As always, the real party is in the comments area. Please feel free to join in on the fun discussion!

Julie is dressed in a relatively simple black one shoulder/one wide strap dress. We start off with the Previously On ... of course.

We pick up the taped action (only eviction is live) after the nominations ceremony. Mirai is trying to put on a happy face even though she's anything but happy.

Miesha tells people that Carson is the pawn, Mirai the target. Todrick asked if Carson knew beforehand and she wouldn't tell. Todrick is developing a bit of a crush on Miesha as does Chris Kirkpatrick.

Chris Kattan is really being an angel trying to calm down Mirai. 

Teddi tells Carson she thinks Todrick is leaking information to Miesha. Oh, geez ... Miesha and Todrick are already talking final two.

We're getting filler segments on walking with pink Crocs on and such. Shanna is gossiping about Lamar and his Kardashian wedding. She called her a 'donkey' on Wendy Williams.

Veto player drawing -- Miesha draws Cynthia. Carson draws Lamar. Mirai gets Houseguest's Choice and chooses Todrick. Todrick tells Miesha that Carson is a huge threat and should go while they can get him out. She tossed in Chris Kattan's name if veto is used. (Obviously also a huge threat.) 

Veto Comp time! They will be called out one by one to compete. Carson enters a winter wonderland. Chalets, ski lifts, bus stop, etc. Schedule Snafu. Drunk assistant. Have to figure out the order needed to visit each stop/shop after getting discombobulated texts on a billboard cell phone. Miesha goes second. Then Cynthia. Then Lamar. Followed by Todrick. Then Mirai.

Results: Lamar 30 min / Miesha 8.58 / Todrick 16.52 / Mirai 16.58 / Cynthia 22.43 / Carson 3.54

CARSON wins the Power of Veto!

Mirai approaches Miesha. She tells her if she stays and wins HOH next week, Miesha is safe. Miesha tells Mirai she is thinking of putting up Kattan. Todrick joins them. Mirai is willing to target Carson if she stays and wins HOH.

Shanna is worried because she knows Teddi has a deal with Miesha. She goes to Miesha and offers information on what she knows. She offers to be a plant, a double agent so to speak.

Veto Meeting -- Surprise, surprise ... Carson saves himself. Todrick has advised Miesha to put up Carson's ally Teddi. Will she? She does. It's now Mirai and Teddi on the block.

Marai tries to bond with everyone she can. Carson enlists Cynthia on a Save Teddi Mission.

To the living room, first to find out the curse of the Mon Won hat. The hat is out of fashion. Turn the logo upside down and it's Nom Now. They must pass it around again and the last person to receive it is an automatic nominee. That person has to remove Mirai or Teddy from the block and replace them.

Miesha and Carson are safe and don't participate. Todd gets it last, saves Mirai.

So, it's Todd and Teddi on the block for the eviction just a few minutes away.

They get to make a plea to stay:

Todd - Do what you gotta do. That's all.

Teddi - Says nice things about Todd. Fought to win with integrity. Puts in a dig about backdoor being the worst way to go out.

The votes to evict are:
Lamar -- Teddi
Chris Kattan -- Todd
Commercial break
Todrick -- Teddi
Cynthia -- Todd
Chris Kirkpatrick -- Teddi
Carson -- Todd
Mirai -- Teddi
Shanna -- Teddi

With a vote of five to three, Teddi is evicted.

134 comments:

monty924 said...

Hello Jackie and all who arrive. I survived Landon without a power outage but it was a bit dicey for a few hours.

Ready to dive into the HEATED pool...

~~~ SPLASH~~~

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie !!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmoooooooonnnnnnnnttttttyyyyyyyyyy lol

monty924 said...

Hello Jooonnnnn

Anonymous said...

That’s good Monty, yeah I don’t mind the weather as long as power stays on lol

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Anonymous said...

That last big one we got in January the power was out for most of the one day that’s to cold even for my big behind lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe

monty924 said...

For certain, Jon. I don't mind, well I do, if it goes off in the summer but with an ice storm I have a hard time getting down off of our driveway. And the frigid temps... don't love those with no power.

Hey Joe

Anonymous said...

I think more then the nominations bought them confusion

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Monty and Jon and Joe

Petals said...

~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

Hello Jackie & everyone!

Anonymous said...

Jackie you know with that hat and her glasses doesn’t that remind you of someone lol

Anonymous said...

Petals!!!

Joe in NY said...

Who the hell says "LOL LOL LOL..."????

Petals said...

hey Jon!

Shut up with the LOL!

Petals said...

(not you, Jon)

Anonymous said...

Did she just say LoL LoL LoL ? I’m sooooo old

Petals said...

I do say BRB when I leave my desk at work, but I say it quick and only once...

Joe in NY said...

Hi Monty...

No ice here, just 2 feet of snow.

Hi Petals..."LOL LOL LOL"

Anonymous said...

Ok thank gosh it wasn’t just me I thought I was having a seizure lol

Petals said...

Jon, it was more like LOL..but 9 or 10 times @@

Kids!

Petals said...

I like Mischa, too.

NOT a fan of the skater.

Anonymous said...

No crying in Big Brother lol

Anonymous said...

Maybe she killed him is why he left the house lol

Petals said...

HA! When I was trying to remember the name of that alliance, all I could think
of was "foreplay"

monty924 said...

Hey Petals...

Anonymous said...

Ha Petals lol

Petals said...

MONTY!!!!!! Hey friend.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals

Anonymous said...

Glennnnnnnnnn lol

CherryPie said...

Hi everyone

Petals said...

Hey Glenn, Hey Cherry!

Hey Joe xoxo

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!!! Platter of chicken wings on the bar - what are we drinking??

Squeegee

monty924 said...

Hi Glenn and Cherry Pie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherry

Petals said...

Squeeee! I always bring Stella...

Anonymous said...

Lol

Petals said...

ewww - Lamar's legs are wayyy thin, like little toothpicks

Anonymous said...

Ok now are we allowed to do the LOL thing anymore or we have to say it 90 times and very dryly

SueGee said...

Slide me a Stella please. I may need more than one tonight LOL

Petals said...

what is the less-famous Kardashian, who was married to Dissick? THAT is who Shanna's ex-husband is dating now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue

Petals said...

~~~~~ cool Stella to cool Sue ~~~~~>

Anonymous said...

I don’t know Petals except it begins with a K

monty924 said...

Hey Squuegee

SueGee said...

I can honestly swear on a BB Blog copy that I have never ever watched a second of a Kardashian show, nor a housewives of anywhere show! I do know some of these people, but not many of them!

monty924 said...

Petals, I think they're Kim, Kloe and Kourtney Not sure about the K's but those are the names I can think of

monty924 said...

SueGee, I haven't either, but I watch vlogs were they talk about them. Kim's the only one I would recognize or pick out of a lineup, LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cherrypie and Sue Gee! Interesting Todrick wanting Carson!

Petals said...

I never saw the K show, but I do watch BH, OC and NJ Housewives. Teddi was barely on BH and was forgettable. Oh, and NY, I watch that.

Speaking of not knowing anyone! I looked at the cast of "Beyond the Edge" and I don't know anyone except Paulina! I think one chick may be a NY housewife, but not sure.
Lots of Country music people.

Joe in NY said...

Yes, all K's. But it's Khloe. Does anyone know why the K's? After all, the brother is Robert Junior. Is it because the mom is Kris? That is one pair of arrogant parents.

Jackie S. said...

Same here, SUeGee

Anonymous said...

They are gonna have trouble with Carson trying to back track DR content because he packed everything but the kitchen sink

SueGee said...

I remember Laura Alaina from American Idol, but will have to see some faces with the names

monty924 said...

The voice-over is annoying

Petals said...

Kourtney! That's the one who is with Shanna's ex !

Anonymous said...

It’s like he is Matlock lol

monty924 said...

I was hoping for a lot of content tonight but I don't see us getting it. 37 mins in and we're only on the second POV player, ugh

Glenn Allen said...

Carson did great! Meisha not to bad!

Glenn Allen said...

Everyone but Carson did bad on the Veto!

Jackie S. said...

Petals - On that Beyond show one of the few I knew was Jodie Sweetin - she was that little girl on Full House. I knew Metta World Peace for quitting Celeb BB1.

Anonymous said...

He timed out

Anonymous said...

She stopped at the coffee shop and tried on some hats lol

Anonymous said...

Good gosh, his target just got crazy big that was a good time

Glenn Allen said...

Wow Carson really did beat the field!

SueGee said...

I was just thinking that Carson is the smartest there....can we say TARGET??? but then again I think CBS will want him there a while

Anonymous said...

He will watch eventually it’s not like he won’t know you were bus meet Carson lol

monty924 said...

Shanna is surprising me. I didn't think she would be good at the game, but I think she is.

Petals said...

still no idea what happened with the brou-fuffle?

Petals said...

Nom Now? Is that the clue?

monty924 said...

I don't know if any of you are watching 1883, but I'm loving it.

monty924 said...

That's what I think Petals

Jackie S. said...

Petals - nope and we won't know unless someone slips up and the feeds cutters miss it

Glenn Allen said...

Shanna cut a deal to be a spy!

Petals said...

ugh, Monty. I tried, I really did. But that girl's narration on top of her TERRIBLE accent; I just can't.
I wanted more Sam Elliott, but the story is all about the chick in the tight, (always) bright-white shirt.
It is telling of Taylor Sheridan & his writing history - he is always hung-up on a chick.

SueGee said...

Me too Monte! Watched the first episode and then we binged watched Yellowstone! Not quite the same LOL

Petals said...

Mischa is pretty and looks like someone! Some famous star that I can't place.

Petals said...

I enjoyed Yellowstone.

Anonymous said...

Y’all gonna make me loose my mind up in here up in here lol

SueGee said...

My favorite all-time western series was Deadwood! Took a bit to understand what they were saying, but it was the best!

monty924 said...

LOL, Petals. She's not discovered. She's been on Young Sheldon since the first season. Her accent isn't good, but the story is.

Anonymous said...

She actually if not for her nose she reminds me of Rachel from BB Petals

Glenn Allen said...

Meisha went all MMA competitor in the talk with Teddi after Teddi tried to guilt trip her.

Anonymous said...

She did go all Hulk Smash Glenn lol

Glenn Allen said...

The Curse is being revealed.

Anonymous said...

This could be fun lol

Petals said...

urgh...I ate potato soup and may not last another 30 min, so I'll say goodnight now.
And thank you to Jackie.

Jackie S. said...

Jon - I was thinking she at times looks Rachelish.

Glenn Allen said...

Is Meisha and Carson and Cynthia still safe? Since HOH and Veto Winner and the Nom Wow winner.

Anonymous said...

I know I was waiting for her to say Floaters grab a life vest lol

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - I was wondering the same. Cynthia is safe because she is the first to possess and pass the hat.

Anonymous said...

Here we go

Anonymous said...

We know what Willis is talking about now

monty924 said...

Love this

monty924 said...

Get rid of Teddi

Glenn Allen said...

Now Todd and Teddi on the Block!Kirk found it out during the break before the reveal.

Jackie S. said...

Monty - NO! Todd must stay! I'm actually liking him in the house! Plus he's my pool pick.

SueGee said...

Todd the snorer?? ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

That was actually a pretty good twist

Jackie S. said...

Monty - Oops. I read that wrong, you're right. Teddi must go.

Shannon said...

Poor Todd, but I'm sure he's safe.

Joe in NY said...

In keeping with the Kardashian theme, Meisha looks like a young Caitlin Jenner to me.

Judi Sweeney said...

Dang… Todd and Teddi! Teddi will be whining all the way and she easily rubs people the wrong way when she was on Real Housewives and she doesn’t know how to back off!!!

Anonymous said...

Little ditty about the Big Brother House lol

monty924 said...

Joe... YES!!

Judi Sweeney said...

I would be shocked if Todd goes… I like him

monty924 said...

Sorry, I meant JOE yes!!

SueGee said...

Are they going to do an HOH tonight too?

monty924 said...

He really doesn't like Todd

Anonymous said...

I just thought that Monty

Joe in NY said...

I'd be really surprised if Teddi doesn't go home. Everyone seems to like Todd...well, except Chris.

monty924 said...

SueGee, who knows, LOL

They really didn't give up two hours of BB tonight

Glenn Allen said...

Teddi was wrong worse way out would be to go out like Todd.

monty924 said...

LOL, Jackie... I want him to stay. I like Todd in the house.

Anonymous said...

Probably hold that until next show the rest will be interview probably

Anonymous said...

Love she checked herself in the mirror lol

monty924 said...

Sorry to those who had Teddi in the pool and draft picks. Happy Todd is still there.

monty924 said...

Oh, stop with the I'm not allowed to give you a hug. They're all tested Julie.

Anonymous said...

Damn I just realized I was first out too lol wa wa waaaaaaaa lol

Joe in NY said...

At least they aren't making Julie and the evicted HG wear a mask. That was really kind of ridiculous last summer. It's a controlled environment.

SueGee said...

Jon and Krysta are first out of the pool!

Glenn Allen said...

Lamar with the What does that Mean when the Pic turned Dark.

Anonymous said...

That was funny Glenn lol

Jackie S. said...

The show said anything about the HOH comp. The hamsters expect it, but I doubt it will be on the feeds or the show would be promoting it. There is another episode tomorrow night.

SueGee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SueGee said...

Your schedule says the next show is Sunday night??

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!! And all my BB family, everyone have a great weekend and stay safe!!!

Jackie S. said...

Whoops ... SUNDAY is the next episode!

Judi Sweeney said...

Teddi would have been whining her way through this season… she she was an exhausting part of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! And not very smart… she doesn’t care who she takes down with her. Glad Todd is still with us!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Jackie S. said...

Judi - Todd himself has been surprising. He's funny. He's very proud of his now adult children.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie! See everyone on Sunday BB!!!

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie... will see you all in the comments