Saturday, February 05, 2022

Celebrity BB3: Live Feeds into Saturday, February 5

 

What is Shanna bringing to the table?

The live feeds were blocked for a good portion of the night. Thus and therefore, I really don't have a lot to report. Ah, but they did have the HOH comp behind those blocked live feeds. Here's the latest from inside that Celeb Big Brother House of Needy Nellies:

  • After the show ended West Coast, the feeds returned briefly as the celebhamsters ate dinner.
  • Some aren't thrilled that anything can be asked of them at any time.
  • Hey, they knew the job was dangerous when they took it!
  • Then the feeds got blocked for several (over three!) hours.
  • When they came back, Chris Kirkpatrick was wearing the HoH key.
  • Oh my.
  • This could be interesting. We know a few he would never put on the block. But who WILL be nominated?
  • ChrisHOH talked to Todd, saying he likes Lamar. Todd told him that he thinks Chris Kattan is targeting him (Todd). He is. Todd told him they need to worry about Carson, Shanna and Cynthia.
  • ChrisHOH told Todd he didn't want to make any big moves this early.
  • Um. They only have three weeks!
  • I guess that means he will not target Carson!
  • In talking to CYnthia, ChrisHOH told her he was probably going to go after Chris Kattan.
  • In my personal opinion, no great loss if Kattan goes.
  • I would no longer have to deal with two Chris K's on the cast.
  • Plus, Chris Kattan has been creeping me out a bit -- trying to be overly funny and all.
  • I can't see him being any threat in comps.
  • About the only redeeming factor for him is his kindness shown to an upset Mirai.
  • Yes, I said what I said.
  • ChrisHOH talked to Shanna to pull her into his web. Er, get her on his side.
  • He told her he was thinking of maybe putting up Todrick and Mirai.
  • Hmm.
  • A few references to his hotel stay Thursday night were made. He was almost kicked out, he says. But no real details other than he "talks too much."
  • Hmm.
  • I still have no real idea who he will be nominating.

Todd is more likable and funny than
I thought he would be.


Show me some foot, Lamar!


Her talk is more game than her game is.


Pose sexy, Lamar!

She wears her sunglasses at night


Will not make any big moves

2 comments:

Auntie Leigh said...

I wonder if we will ever find out what in-sink boy 'talked too much about"?

Mike said...

This show was really amazing. I enjoy this on IPTV.