Sunday, August 28, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Feeds into Saturday Evening, POV - August 27

 

I'm happy not to be her mother

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Warthogs:

  • As you know from my last update, Turner nominated Brittany and Taylor with a backdoor plan of Michael.
  • Yes, as a show fan, that kind of sucks.
  • But I can see it being the right move for Turner's game.
  • He was on the bottom rung as a Leftover.
  • I don't think he's all that much higher as an After Party. But he doesn't have as much real comp competition.
  • I realized that Turner snores. Not as loudly as Terrance, but I wouldn't want him staying on my couch!
  • Nothing much happened until they blocked the live feeds for the veto players picks.
  • Kyle is not playing. Good. I don't like him. Maybe things will change and he would truly be backdoored -- put up as a renom with no chance to play for veto.
  • Terrance is also not playing. He will be hosting the comp.
  • Michael is certain that a backdoor is in the works for him. He's studying the days and comps.
  • They chose the veto players late and I think it will be a late comp.
  • I'm writing the bulk of this non-bulky report early-ish. But it's past 7:30PM EDT here and the feeds aren't blocked for the comp yet. It's often over by this time.
  • Brittany is discussing places to Hide a Veto with Michael in case that's the veto comp.
  • At 8:30PM EDT, the BB voice announced: "Wakey wakey, time to get up for the day." 
  • Um. Okay.
  • It's been reprimanding them for napping.
  • Still no comp start at 8:45PM EDT.
  • At 8:49PM EDT, the feeds cut away to the theme music and "We'll be right back" screen.
  • Until it goes to adoptable animals, I can't say the comp has started.
  • 8:56PM EDT the feeds return. Comp has not started.
  • Eventually they will have the comp and eventually I'll update this and hit send.
  • Finally to adoptable animals at 10:32PM EDT. BB called Terrance to the Diary Room about ten minutes before, probably for costume and host speech prep.
  • Now I can watch a movie, then return to see if the feeds have come back.
  • I do this all for you, you know.
  • 12:20AM EDT ... feeds still blocked.
  • 1:30AM EDT -- the feeds return.
  • It was a slip/slide fill the container type comp.
  • Michael won the Power of Veto.
  • I really think he needed to win it, too.
  • The veto meeting will be Monday.
  • Until then, it's Taylor and Brittany on the block although Michael did tell Taylor if he won veto, he would save her.
  • I guess we'll see ... 

Exciting stuff like chowing down happened today


And shaving! A thrill a minute!

Michael going over the days and comps to himself

Looking glum

He looked happier harassing Jasmine. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always on Team Michael. I am happy that he won. I love how he pumps himself up before a comp. I may need to take a page out of his book. Him telling the camera’s - How do you like your all white alliance now Kyle? I was so waiting for him and Brit to say something. They had already talked about not being comfortable with Kyle’s reasoning. I also feel a bit stupid that I started trusting and liking Turner. I did not like him in the beginning and his charm and smarts won me over. I thought he had got over Pooch and was rolling with the new alliance. I see now I was wrong. He was vengeful and disliked most of the LO the whole time. The saying is not so old but true about people showing you who they are. I never thought he would turn on Joseph so quickly then his group. Now we will see what chameleon he turns into. I don’t understand why people are riding so hard for Alysa who hasn’t won anything. I guess looks do matter👎🏿

JonMD1267 said...

Oh snap,here we go now Turner has to put up Terrance, Alyssa, Kyle or Monte, so not looking good for Monte, if he puts up Monte he is gone for sure, if he puts up any of the other three then the remaining leftovers I would think will vote out one of the other replacement noms and save Brittany. Turner is going to have to decide what side he can feel safest with next week with not being able to play so it’s going to come down to that alone now.

Anonymous said...

Why would Michael save Taylor over Brittany? He and Brittany have a finial two.

Cheryl in NC said...

So thrilled Michael won pic. Interesting that he said he would use it on Taylor.I thought Brit was his #1??Whatever Monte probably goes up and out .Though I wish Turner would shock us all and backdoor Kyle.. lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah that comment was oozing to me too.

Petals said...

I think Turner's noms were perfect; he knew Michael would win veto and be forced to pick between his 2 chicks.
and IF he uses it, I think Turner will renom Kyle.

JonMD1267 said...

That would be awesome if it plays out that way Susan (aka Petals aka Jodie lol), either way I think Brittany and Taylor will be safe this week as well, he will save one for sure and Turner is either going to put up Kyle or Monte and whoever goes up will go out the door, so in a way both Turner and Michael both win because with either of them gone it benefits both of them, but I think it’s gonna come down to Turner weighing his odds of who has better chance winning HOH next week and him staying off the block even though who knows what that comp will be. Jackie, I know Michael has said he would save Taylor if he won veto, do you know if he has told anyone else that or if anyone else knows besides Taylor?

Lili said...

Glad Michael won POV. If Monte goes up would the Outsiders really vote out Brittany in their quest to destroy the Insiders as they have seemed to be determined to do? Or would they vote out someone more athletic like Monte? Guess we'll see.

Hoping against hope that somehow between Michael, Taylor, and hopefully Brittany, they can capture the next two HOHs and take out Kyle and Turner.

I get that Kyle is trying to win the game, but his blaming and disparaging of Joseph, one of the nicest guys to play this game, is seriously distasteful and just plain icky. So of all the people left, I really hope Kyle goes ASAP.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joseph wins AFP, hope so. I think Kyle will be quite taken aback at the type of response he will likely receive when the season ends. Likely the response will be more negative than Nicole's. It's one thing to play a villain in BB, lots of people do. But own your own actions and choices dude and stop scapegoating Joseph. Ya know he's on the jury right? IMO, if Kyle is F2, every single person except Alyssa and Terrance will vote against him.

Thanks for all your excellent work Jackie!

Anonymous said...

I hope Taylor goes, although that is not likely. I can't stand her. My favorite at this time is Turner. I know most of you will disagree with me.
Anonymous S

Quixotic Elf said...

What i have read is that he already told Brittany he would tell Taylor he would save her. Also, Turner seems to think it will be Taylor leaving regardless who he puts up. or that is what he is telling Alyssa. Alyssa seems to be trying to digest everything going on. a little cold between Kyle and Alyssa.

Anonymous said...

Hi cherrypie here... Jackie we all appreciate the time u put into these posting
I hope they put Kyle up as renom....my pool pick is Taylor but i really want Michael to win it all.

Anonymous said...

If he doesn't evict himself!

~~~