Friday, September 23, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Special Friday Final Three Episode Blog Party - Sept. 23


 This should be a clips show with memories of hamsters past. I probably won't be as intensively live blogging it as I do with most episodes. I'm thinking they will probably also have the start of the (taped) first part of the final HOH. Although many know the winner of that from the live feeds (and even Part Two), please don't post spoilers in the comments area as this is a show post.

As always, the real party is indeed in the comments area. Please feel free to join the party!

Previously On segment starts with the final four and Taylor winning HOH, Monte winning veto. At least they don't have us previously on going to the beginning of the season.

Yes, it is clips ... looks like we will see some funny ones, as well as the start of Part One of the Final HOH.

Monte tells us he thinks that both Taylor and Turner will take him to the final two. The final three have their champagne and a feast. Three leftovers with surf and turf. 

Onto a Jasmine segment -- having people wait on her. And being fussy about it. She tells us her husband waits on her all the time. This reminds me how annoying she was. Although the Muffin Mystery was definitely a highlight of the season!

Into Alyssa not knowing capitols or geography on the whole. "What is New England? A state?" Unbelievable! 

Daniel now. Bad memories for sure!

Terrance time. I refuse to call him DJ Showtime. He's definitely a Terrance. He likes to stuff Daniel puts in his weird hair and is buddy-buddy with Daniel. Oh, geez.

Turner said Pooch started the rumor he doesn't shower. He claims he showers every other day. Taylor says it's too little. Michael talks about all his dirty clothes lying about.

Now they're talking Dyre Fest. Turner says it was horrible. PortaPotties, heat, bugs.

Indy segment now. She tells the others her background as an immigrant here, her hopes and dreams. Joseph recognizes the hardships she had to go through as he himself is the child of immigrants.

Shout-out time for the Diary Room now.

The Problem With Kyle week is remembered now. The segment shows Terrance in perhaps the best light he was in all season -- compassionate and understanding. We would expect it from Taylor and she was understanding as well.

Now they are talking about a fake hamster named Peter who is dying from various causes while in the house. This is funny.

Joseph's segment. I find this a bit bittersweet because he seemed so crushed by hearing Monte hooked up with Taylor. He's after bugs in the segment.

Into asking things of the Diary Room.

Finally to the start of Part One of the Final HOH Comp ... the rest of it, as well as Part Two (also taped) and Part Three (live) will be shown in the finale on Sunday.

75 comments:

jo C said...

hi jackie and Hi to all my fellow hamster watchers that follow lets get this party started

JonMD1267 said...

Hellllooooo Jackie!!! Hope you are feeling well!!! Hey jo C !!!

jo C said...

hey jon!!!

jo C said...

that food loks yummy!!!!!!!!!

JonMD1267 said...

The festive misty colored memories episode lol

jo C said...

looks*

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh we have Jasmine down clip lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie and everyone

I really hope if Turner wins the final Hoh..he gives Monte the boot

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Cheryl!

jo C said...

they could do without this recap sorry not sorry

JonMD1267 said...

Love Turners responses lol

JonMD1267 said...

Lol

JonMD1267 said...

Muffingate 2022 that was classic

jo C said...

Good one jon

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh that’s just sad lol

jo C said...

i really would LOVE to c michael in a courtroom i just dont c him having a quick legal mind

JonMD1267 said...

Love Taylor just chomping on the chips lol

Jackie S. said...

Jon - Even the Lay's potato chip Twitter started mentioning and supporting Taylor!

jo C said...

LoL she would eat all of the profits she made from their support

JonMD1267 said...

I didn’t know that lol that is awesome lol

Cheryl in NC said...

I disagree jo-c .I thought his speech on his eviction was very good and passionate and he only had a few minutes to put it together. Of he had a week he might could have convinced Turner not to put him up as the renom

JonMD1267 said...

I’m not a fool and I don’t turn down a chip, but being east coast I’m an Utz dude lol

Anonymous said...

I am glad to announce that Moleman made it through Covid, enjoyed this season very much and still finds his dad's couch to be as comfortable as it always has been. Hope things are well with everyone.

Cheryl in NC said...

lays should hire her for commercials

jo C said...

ive never had an utz before but we dont see them her in ga either LOL

jo C said...

awesome for moleman i can DEF relate Covid is NOTFUN

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh we really can’t cause I’ll whip out a power point on snacks lol

JonMD1267 said...

Thank gosh you got through COVID and hopefully it wasn’t to bad on you!!!

jo C said...

we have Golden Flake here in the South but i like lays the best

JonMD1267 said...

I do enjoy a Pringles as well lol

Sharon N said...

Hi everyone... just popping in for a bit before the show starts here in Colorado.

jo C said...

have u ever heard of charlys chips jon?

Cheryl in NC said...

Pringles are addictive,lol

jo C said...

they came in a can and we used to get them delivered

JonMD1267 said...

Hey Sharon, no I havnt but I’m google it now though lol

jo C said...

Indys story is awesome

JonMD1267 said...

Ok yes I’ve seen them but never had them but they look awesome !!

JonMD1267 said...

Lol these are funny

JonMD1267 said...

There’s no crying in Big Brother lol

jo C said...

i just wonder when they get to c the diary room are they still gonna be friends

Jackie S. said...

Glad you're okay now, Moleman. I have managed to avoid Covid so far (vaccinated and boosted) and don't really need the experience!

JonMD1267 said...

I’m sure some won’t like it but they all did go through it together and as long as it wasn’t horrible and I mean the BB edits of them are far from the best so I think or I’d like to they could read between the lines with the DR

Jackie S. said...

I prefer Wise Onion and Garlic or Utz Dark Russet chips. Lay's Classic are my favorite classic chip.

jo C said...

unfortunately i suffer from covid voice so no more singing for me

JonMD1267 said...

I do love a wise onion and garlic as well lol

JonMD1267 said...

Oh no jo C !!!

jo C said...

i am SO GLAD to see terrence explain things

JonMD1267 said...

It is good they are showing this

jo C said...

thanks jon

Cheryl in NC said...

Those were some good conversations.Especially Terrance talk

Jackie S. said...

I think that talk they showed with Terrance was one of the few times I liked him. Had THAT Terrance played all along, he would have done better. Instead we got him trying to be the cool dude who knows it all and is in with the in crowd, or so he thinks.

JonMD1267 said...

Tv can be very powerful and I may never get to all those great countries all over the world but I love watching the PBS travel shows and Amazing Race has done a great job about exposing allot of people to different cultures and places they might never experience

jo C said...

it kinda reminds me of tonight i was at waffle house with hubby and this TEENAGE girl asks the server does she have any friends she can hook her up with the server is 57 shye read her the riot act

JonMD1267 said...

Lol why would you ask a stranger that jo C lol that is crazy lol

JonMD1267 said...

I believe the children aren’t our future lol

jo C said...

i wish i jnew jon LOL but i loved the way the server handled it

JonMD1267 said...

I have one of those tennis racket zappers I LOVE THAT lol

jo C said...

are they gonna EVEN show the first part of the HOH comp

JonMD1267 said...

Lol the year of Jasmines Birthday lol

jo C said...

what does turner KNOW about jail LOL

JonMD1267 said...

So they are going to show just the beginning of the comp and then the outcomes on finale

Jackie S. said...

I could remind people that my birthday month is still on. Any gifts sent would not be late!

jo C said...

im sorry di RATHER c the comps and not their memories

JonMD1267 said...

This is a sidebar but did y’all see that guy during the zoom meeting call and the squirrel was in his room lol

jo C said...

FINALLY the comp

Cheryl in NC said...

Taylor should do well with this

JonMD1267 said...

Preach Jackie!!! I do promise that when I can get my act together, I will not forget you and that’s not me just saying that!!!

JonMD1267 said...

I say nothing Cheryl lol

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Jon - Did everyone say "squirrel" like a distracted dog?

JonMD1267 said...

Thank you Jackie!!!! Everyone have a great weekend and take care, stay safe and see everyone Sunday and vote!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

I got you Jackie as soon as I can log into a computer.cant find the donation spot on my phone

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie and goodnight all until the finale!!:,,Have a great weekend

JonMD1267 said...

Lol I do that all the time when I say squirrel lol but that was hilarious the way he freaked out mind you I would have done same thing lol

Anonymous said...

I was finally able to vote....see yall sunday
Cherrypie

Nickelpeed said...

I knew the show was on tonight, but then forgot. I DVRed it, so will watch it later. I'll see everyone Sunday.