Sunday, September 25, 2022

Big Brother: BB24 Live Season Finale Show Blog Party

 

The Final Three bid us adieu on the live feeds.

Well, this is it. I believe we have a final three no one would have predicted -- Turner, Taylor and Monte. At least no one floated to the finish this season! All three have won at least a couple of big comps.

Tonight's taped segments should include the finish of the hot dog clutching Part One of the HOH comp, the second part of the three-part HOH comp and the Round Table. Although the winners of Part One and Part Two are known by feeds watchers, I ask people not to mention them in the comments until they air on the show.

Live on the show will be Part Three of the HOH comp which will be the winners of Part One and Part Two competing. The winner of that part then will decide the last eviction and we will be at the final two. Then there are the jury questions, and some choose me speeches. And THEN, we will have a winner of the $750,000. After the winner is crowned, we will have the Favorite Houseguest announcement.

The Esteemed Lifeguard SueGee has updated the blog pool and here are our final three:

Monte    - Sally, Willie J, Rodney
Taylor    - CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie
Turner (Matt)- Bizaro22, Glenn Allen, Jasonuwp

Jury
Indy
Joseph
Jasmine
Kyle
Terrance
Michael
Alyssa
Brittany

I will be live-blogging, updating this post constantly as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news. Asa always, the real party is in the comments area -- please feel free to join in on the fun! 

Hamster watchers ready? Got your snacks and adult beverages? Let's get this finale ON!

Julie is wearing a simple red dress tonight. Previously on and on. We know this stuff. Bring on the hot dogs! Weinerpalooza!

82 days ... a rather short season, but this past week lasted at least two weeks for me!

Ah, finally Day 79 and the hot dogs! Monte's arms actually fit around his hot dog to the slot on the far side. The other two have to use the hand grips. Turner tells us he gets dizzy easy. Taylor is down at 36 minutes. Monte out at 46.04 minutes. 

TURNER wins Part One of the final HOH comp! Julie promises us Dr. Will and the Roundtable.

Part Two - Zipline Veto Stage/HOH Stage. Fill in the comps in the proper order on both billboards. Festival Line Up. They can only take two "signs" across with the zipline each time. Taylor is up first. She got the order right the first time but this is a timed event, too.

Monte's turn. He gets them right the first try, too. Who was the fastest?

Taylor - 7.04, Monte - 6.41 

MONTE wins Part Two and will go up against Turner in Part Three.

Turner thinks it's a good thing. In week two, he and Monte made a final two pact. Turner tells him he will take him if he wins. Monte thinks the decision is tough and he would have a better shot at winning against Taylor.

The Round Table -- The jury thinks the smart move would be for Monte to join them, but it is indeed Brttany as they thought it would be. They talk about Turner playing a good game. Michael thinks that Monte is the one who got him out and Turner doesn't own up to things. He is quite anti-Turner. Alyssa and Terrance speak up for him. 

Joseph thinks Taylor plays with strategy as opposed to Turner. Jasmine says Taylor's big move was making through being on the block five times. Will wants to know what she did strategically. Kyle says relationships. Michael says she got others to put up her enemies.

Monte -- only on the block once as a pawn. Michael seems quite pro-Monte. Indy says he was one of her closest friends in the house. Brittany thinks he's getting sloppy socially. Terrance thinks he never really connected with him. 

Dr. Will is looking so grey. I feel so old.

Time for Part Three of the HOH Comp! Monte and Turner have a divider between them. Jury Fest. How well do you know the jurors. Jury fest video, three statements about the juror. Which statement is false. Eight videos.

1. Indy's Psychic Booth - Both right.
2. Jasmine's Muffin Truck - Both right.
3. Joseph is a security guard - Both right
4. Kyle's Dance Party - Both right.
5. Terrance's Tattoos - Both right.
6. Michael's Carnival Games - Monte right
7. Alyssa's Info Booth - Both wrong
8. Brittany's Meditation Station - Monte right

MONTE wins the Final HOH!
To the living room --

Turner - Final two, loyalty, love you, your decision

Taylor - World and moon if you take me to final two. Easy win for you to take me.

Monte chooses to evict ... TURNER. He goes out graciously. He tells Julie he is shocked, not mad. He would have taken Monte to the final two. He is very good with Julie.

Jury question time! Turner joins them. Michael and Terrance correctly guessed it would be him. Three total questions for each finalist.

Kyle - Monte - other than using Michael veto, what was your pivotal move to final two? He says evicting Turner.

Michael - Taylor - You were big target, did you adapt your game to get this far? Being who I am and played how I wanted to.

Joseph - Monte - Biggest blunder? Didn't stay true to himself in protecting Michael and Brittany.

Jasmine - Taylor - Move you orchestrated? Alliance with Michael/Brittany, joined Leftovers, protected girls the best she could.

Brittany - Monte - Where did you take a risk in the game? Make sure Nichole and Daniel didn't use veto and risked being evicted the next week.

Indy - Taylor - On the block weak game play? Resilient, blockbuster.

Turner - Monte - Biggest move was breaking our final two. Why should you get my vote? Heard you and Kyle had a final two after Dyre Fest.

The speeches --

Monte - Beautiful members of the jury. Played a strong competitive game, lists his wins and alliances. No false promises. Only touched the block twice, only one time on eviction night. Instrumental in getting two top competitors out -- Michael and Turner.

Taylor -  Likes Monte's speech. Won three comps, two of them HOHs. Sat on the block six times on eviction night. Continued to fight as a woman does. Called names, attempted all white alliance formed. I am not a shield, I am a thorn. Resiliency! Challenging you what kind of winner you want this year!

Time to vote:
Indy - One of my favorite people
Jasmine - Voting for person carrying on what I should have
Joseph - Love you both, voting for the sword of the season
Kyle - Both deserving, voting to rep the season.
Terrance - Love you both
Michael - Strongest player
Alyssa - Take our power back
Brittany - Love you both
Turner - Just made up my mind

Time for the early non-jury evictees to show up Joseph was asked about Dyre Fest, says he did everything he could to protect Taylor and Brittany. Onto profession lies. Michael is a criminal defense attorney. Joseph admits he's the second lawyer. Ameerah talks of the Monte/Taylor showmance. Taylor says he's a close friend. Monte agrees and pleads the fifth. Alyssa and Kyle ... he hopes it will work out. Pooch - you volunteered to go home, Pooch yourself new BB lingo. 

Who ate Jasmine's muffin? Turner 'fesses up and says he ate it in the Diary Room.

Time to reveal the votes:

Turner - Monte
Brittany - Taylor
Alyssa - Taylor
Michael - Taylor
Terrance - Taylor
Kyle - Taylor ...

TAYLOR WINS bb24! 

Joseph, Jasmine and Indy all voted for Taylor.

Top Three Favorite HG - Michael, Taylor and Kyle.
TAYLOR also wins that!

Congratulations blog pool winners! CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie!

203 comments:

1 – 200 of 203   Newer›   Newest»
monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and all who follow!! Ready to partay...

Jackie S. said...

I hope you had a fun birthday, Monty!

jo C said...

Hi Jackie and Hi to my fellow hamster watchers keeping an eye on that hurricane Savannah is in the cone of uncertainty and prayers to any of the hamsters that live in florida

jo C said...

hey monty *raises a glass of beer to celebrate your birthday*

monty924 said...

I did, Jackie. :))

monty924 said...

Hey jo

Anonymous said...

Hi all cherry pie here I'm on the edge of my seat let's go

jo C said...

hey cherry pie

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie. Thank you so much for your hard work. I wish there was a break, but tv is merciless. Thank you for being so selfless.

Hi Monty, and jo C

jo C said...

hey nickelpeed

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cherry pie!

I used to be okay with spinning, but as I got older, I can't do it. I barf all over everyone. LOL

monty924 said...

Too much spinning for me. I couldn't do it!

Nickelpeed said...

That's right!! Happy belated birthday, Monty!!

monty924 said...

Hey cherry pie and Penny

Nickelpeed said...

About a half hour ago, my husband and I saw this gorgeous buck. Probably a 12 pointer. I got out my camera and started shooting away. I went to edit the pictures; and realized I had no SD in the camera. I was so angry. He was gorgeous!

Cheryl in NC said...

First of all Jackie and lifeguard Squeegee thanks to you both!! Hi everyone is been a great season as always here in the comments..maybe not so much in the house..lol
One last party to close it out..I have wine and beer!

monty924 said...

Hi Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi all! It’s been a fun season.

Anonymous said...

This is Brenda but showing as Anonymous

monty924 said...

I love when Dr. Will moderates the round table ♥

Petals said...

HELLLLOOOOO!

jo C said...

petals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey there my friend

jo C said...

WTG turner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petals said...

UGH! My video is about 6 seconds behind the audio. I've tried everything! So irritating

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl, Brenda and Petals.

JonMD1267 said...

Helllooooo Jackie!!! And my fellow Big Brother crew!!!! I swear if I’m not late for my funeral I’m go8ng to be upset lol

Cheryl in NC said...

I love me some Dr Will

monty924 said...

Hey Petals

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jon

monty924 said...

Jonnnnnnn

jo C said...

hey jonnnnnnnnnnnnn my friend

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jon.

JonMD1267 said...

Mmmmmoooonnnttttyyyy, Petals, Cheryl, Jo C, Nickelpeed and if I forgot anyone I’m sorry lol

JonMD1267 said...

Oh m,y gosh this feels like it took her 32 hours

monty924 said...

I think it would be a toss-up between Monte and Taylor. I think Monte would beat Turner soundly.

JonMD1267 said...

Jump Monte, Jump lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jo C and Penny and Cheryl and Monte. Hi Jon and Petals and Cherry Pie!

jo C said...

hey Glenn

Brenda said...

All these years later and we still get excited with Dr Will!

jo C said...

im REALLY gonna miss my friends this winter

Cheryl in NC said...

Heyglenn

JonMD1267 said...

Glennnnnn!! Showing up late for his possible win lol I forgot CherryPie from earlier lol

jo C said...

great job Monte

JonMD1267 said...

Turner sounds like he is gonna take Monte

Cheryl in NC said...

Either of these boys would be dumb not to take Taylor..jmo

Petals said...

Jo - watch Survivor & TAR with us

Nickelpeed said...

Ugh, I do not like that talk about Turner. Yikes!!

jo C said...

ok u talked me into it LOL

Petals said...

I love both Taylor & Turner, but it appears that Taylor may have AFP locked-up, so I hope he takes Turner, b/c Turner would win.

JonMD1267 said...

I mean hello only one name going on that check, you take a Victoria if you get the chance to choose lol

jo C said...

i totally agree petals

Nickelpeed said...

I don't like this talk about Taylor, either.

monty924 said...

Brittany isn't wrong

Nickelpeed said...

I think they're all set to give it to Monte.

Petals said...

I'm so surprised that Monte could win this...

JonMD1267 said...

Lol muffin

jo C said...

but how many times have the jurors supported 1 person during their round table but picked somebody else to win

monty924 said...

I know what you mean about Dr. Will's grey hair, Jackie. But his face doesn't match it. He needs some wrinkles, LOL

Nickelpeed said...

So right, jo C. I think they're talking Monte because he rubbed them the wrong way less.

jo C said...

is it just me or has Dr will not aged well

jo C said...

he kinda looks like that doctor in the drtohelp commercial

JonMD1267 said...

Here we go people do brains win out lol

Nickelpeed said...

WOW, they're good, so far.

Cheryl in NC said...

Looks like Joe is not ready to give up on Taylor yet.I would love to see them get together outside the house

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi everyone… Just left Dodger Stadium and walked in the door! So I’m definitely running late to the party!!! But, I’m here. It’s going to be interesting to see who actually ends up in the final 2. I personally think either of the guys would win against Taylor…. There could be a justifiable argument for all 3 of them….

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Judi!

Nickelpeed said...

I hope they show Dr. Will again. I didn't like him that much at first. He grew on me. I think he looks great!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Judi!

monty924 said...

Because Taylor studied with both of them. Turner wouldn't have done this well otherwise.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Judi. I bet the game was fun.

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jon! Wow… they both know the jury pretty good!!!

JonMD1267 said...

Love it lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Glenn and Penny… Yes, it was a fun game

monty924 said...

Hi Judi

jo C said...

OMG i cant believe they did that to jasmine

Nickelpeed said...

I agree with the Jury. They should have gotten rid of Monte awhile ago. He could have this locked in.

monty924 said...

Hey Glenn

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn!!

Jackie S. said...

Monty - He has access to too much Botox for wrinkles!

Jackie S. said...

Just to let you all know -- a terrific thunderstorm just started here. If I go missing, I lost power.

Judi Sweeney said...

Wow… this is going to be a big decision for Monte!!!! Baaaaammmmm

monty924 said...

jo, he's (Dr. Will) had a lot of work done for sure!

Petals said...

I hate that Turner may leave with nothing.

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Monte! Stay safe Jackie!

monty924 said...

Exactly, Jackie!!

JonMD1267 said...

Here we go

Glenn Allen said...

I hope Turner my pool pick gets taken to F2.

JonMD1267 said...

Here we go lol

Glenn Allen said...

He betrayed his F2 with Turner.

monty924 said...

Wow... she can definitely win this

JonMD1267 said...

Now both think he is taking them this should be good lol

jo C said...

Cmon Monte pick turner

Nickelpeed said...

Wow, probably the best decision. I really want Taylor to win, but I don't know if the jury will do it.

Cheryl in NC said...

I almost hope he takes Turner and Turner beats him....lol..but I think he will take Taylor thinking it's a easier win and unfortunately it probably is

Petals said...

wow. Turner gets nothing :(

Nickelpeed said...

I know, Petals. Very sad.

jo C said...

i must be behind i havent seen the last HOH meeting

Petals said...

SpoilerGirl suggested a back story with Tay & Monte.

jo C said...

so they already did it?

JonMD1267 said...

Oh snap cmon Taylor work your Mojo lol

Nickelpeed said...

jo C, Monte won the final HOH. He then had to decide to take Turner or Tay to the F2.

Petals said...

Taylor is soooo pretty

Cheryl in NC said...

It won't be 9-0 because I bet Joe voted for her and maybe jasmine because of her goodbye message ..I don't know maybe she can convince the other ladies they need a female winner..but that's still only 4 but maybe Kyle cound be 5 if Alyssa told him too

JonMD1267 said...

I soooooo wanted Jasmine to ask Turner a muffin question lol dang it lol

Cheryl in NC said...

I am sure she rehearsed something and i think she did beauty pageants so she should be good at answering questions under pressure

JonMD1267 said...

Indy looks styling

Nickelpeed said...

I think maybe talking about protecting the women, will hurt Taylor. Many of them did not like Taylor at first. I'm not sure how many like her now. Since there are 4 women and 5 men, her chances to win are, unfortunately, very slim.

Glenn Allen said...

That was a bad answer to the Turner Question by Monte!

Jackie S. said...

jo C - I think some areas are about ten minutes behind due to football.

Anonymous said...

Regarding Taylor and her Lay's (chips, not Monte) - Was this a prearranged "in show" commercial?
I can't imagine CBS just giving away all that advertising ...

Cheryl in NC said...

See girl..smart tay

Cheryl in NC said...

Monte might have just talked himself out of the win
I think taylor did much better

JonMD1267 said...

I’m not a huge Terrance or Alyssa fan but like they couldn’t let each of them ask a question as well

Nickelpeed said...

WOW.

JonMD1267 said...

I think she did as well, he was like making me cringe at times with his answers but who knows at this point

Cheryl in NC said...

Jackie or Monty ourr bb gurus...if Taylor did win afp I know she doesn't get it if she wins the game but what if she finishes 2nd?

Nickelpeed said...

I really hope this is a close vote. I'm hoping for Taylor.

Petals said...

Joe voted Tay!

Cheryl in NC said...

Me to penny.

monty924 said...

He should have took Turner

JonMD1267 said...

Exciting and neeeeewwwww lol I’m such a nerd lol

Nickelpeed said...

He was born in the wrong time line. Such a hippy from way back. LOL.

monty924 said...

I think it's Taylor!!!

JonMD1267 said...

Come on Taylor !!!

Petals said...

I love that Nicole & Daniel got to watch Taylor ALL SEASON!

monty924 said...

We don't know that she wouldn't. Tyler won it and came in second.

Cheryl in NC said...

Joe looks like he could kick his ass

Nickelpeed said...

Taylor persevered. Of all the people there, she literally beat just about every eviction. It could have destroyed her, but she was victorious week after week.

monty924 said...

Same here, Petals!!

JonMD1267 said...

If those two don’t go out after this I will loose me mind lol Joseph is like that’s my gal lol

Glenn Allen said...

I think Monte might realize he Pooched himself by keeping Taylor!

JonMD1267 said...

She gave me chills lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Taylor out spoke him for sure
But then she went down the rabbit hole..but she is making a come back

JonMD1267 said...

Thank you Glenn, he got got hopefully lol

JonMD1267 said...

Oh my gosh they have to date lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Taylor might get the 9-0 to the good

JonMD1267 said...

Lolololol this should be good let them have five seconds then disappear in our BB memories lol

monty924 said...

Same here, Petals!!

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Joseph.

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Joseph.

monty924 said...

Joseph is sad :(((

Nickelpeed said...

I really do feel sorry for Joseph, monty.

monty924 said...

Me too, Penny!

SueGee said...

A big HOWDY to everyone!! I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight so I will just sit back and watch the results!! (And the Niners game)

See you all Wednesday night!!

SueGee

Nickelpeed said...

I'm hoping Taylor and Joseph make amends. I think Taylor was more or less "using" Monte so she'd stay in the game.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Monte choose to take Taylor for more reasons than one. He was not going to beat Turner either.

Nickelpeed said...

Hope you start feeling better, SueGee.

Cheryl in NC said...

They got some chemistry thete

Nickelpeed said...

Monte could still win, I hope not, though.

JonMD1267 said...

That they do!!!

JonMD1267 said...

Could she be any more of a mean girl with Taylor lol

Nickelpeed said...

OMG!!

Petals said...

OMOGOSH

Nickelpeed said...

YES!!!

Petals said...

WOWOOWWOWOWOWW

monty924 said...

YAY YAY YAY

Nickelpeed said...

She shut the door in his face. LOLOLOL

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor wins by a landslide vote. Monte pooched himself.

Cheryl in NC said...

I think Taylor wishes they would shut up..I think her and Joe are a much better fit

Nickelpeed said...

I'm very happy.

JonMD1267 said...

Lolololoolol

Nickelpeed said...

I'm very happy. I wonder what the other votes were?

Petals said...

Nicole is appologizing, GOOD!

Nickelpeed said...

I do, too, Cheryl.

monty924 said...

Such a satisfying end to this season!!!

Petals said...

I am surprised about Mike's vote, as he seemed so pro-Monte in the interviews

monty924 said...

Penny, Julie will tell us what the other votes were.

Petals said...

Does Tay get both prizes if she wins AFP?

tbc said...

Better late than never. I turned it on just as she was hugging him and then shut the door in his face. The trip up the step was a bit funny. Lol

I brought Pinot and Riesling …

Petals said...

You know - Taylor took the high road, regardless of what they threw at her. YAY TAY

monty924 said...

I'm not, Petals. Monte didn't really own his game either and definitely didn't take the credit for evicting Michael.

Petals said...

Hi Teeb!

Nickelpeed said...

WOWWOWWOW

monty924 said...

I've got Pinot too, tbc :)))

Cheryl in NC said...

I hope you feel better soon Suegee

Nickelpeed said...

A sweep.

monty924 said...

WINNING

SueGee said...

Congrats to our Pool winners: CherylNY, Donna in AL, Cherry Pie

JonMD1267 said...

Ok I’m delayed here then doh nooooooooo

Petals said...

Oh, this is THE BEST!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. Really do appreciate it so much.

See you all on Wednesday!!

Anonymous said...

Finally my pool pick won!!!!!! See yall on other blogs. Cherrypie out...thank u Jackie for sponsoring these blogs

JonMD1267 said...

Come on Taylor !!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor wins by 8 to 1 Vote and wins AFP.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for hanging around this season! Remember -- I'm blogging both Survivor and The Amazing Race if you watch either of those shows!

JonMD1267 said...

Yes!!! Awww Monte so sad not lol

tbc said...

Congrats winners!

monty924 said...

Hope you feel better soon, SueGee!!

Thanks, Jackie!!!!!!!

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie!

Love you guys! xoxo

see you at Survivor pool

Cheryl in NC said...

I hope she goes straight for Joe

Nickelpeed said...

Congrats to the pool winners, Cheryl, Donna, and Cherry Pie.

Glenn Allen said...

Congratulations to the Pool winners.

JonMD1267 said...

Thank you Jackie for everything!!!!

JonMD1267 said...

My dear BB friends who are more family then some of my own !!! I will pop in during the other posts to annoy from time to time I look forward to our times together every year!!!! Jackie please keep getting stronger !!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Jackie thanks for all you do and hey I got on my laptop abit ago and sent you a little something

Cheryl in NC said...

Another summer comes to end.Goodnigjt to ally BB friends
see ya next time or in the comments for Amazing race
Take care all!

Anonymous said...

Go Taylor

Judi Sweeney said...

WOW! Total surprise! Taylor definitely used her social skills to fight through all the being put on the block and to make it to the end! Can’t argue with the decision…. But it just surprises me! Happy for her! Thank you again Jackie!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! Judi

Alecia164 said...

Agree, talk about resilience.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 203   Newer› Newest»