Sunday, August 06, 2023

BB25: Blog Pool Match-Ups!

 


The absolutely wonderful LifeGuard SueGee has randomly matched up the blog pool entrants with the hamsters. We welcome all the newcomers this season and love seeing those who have joined in for years!

And here we go ...

Cory - Sharon N, Nickelpeed, Indiana Jane, deaflady
Felicia - Dr Celine, Auntie Leigh, NoraM
Reilly - KelseyNY, Cherry Pie, TS14Fan, KathyB
Luke - Caela, Joyce Johnson, quixoticelf. T-Town Chick
America - Andi, Joanne Victoria, Willie J
Bowie Jane - Jasonuwp, Sally, Rachel C, Jessica U
Mecole - cctru, Lili, Marthalight, MikesGirl
Cirie - Petals, Janice, Krysta, RJM in SC
Matt - Brenda, Helenann2k, Brent McKee, Chrob61
Hisam - jo C, SueGee, David, ThunderSunflower
Cameron- Cheryl in NC, JonMD 1267, CherylNY, Tilde
Red - DonnaNY , ChaCha, Donna in Florida ,YoDave
Jag - Barbara W, Jackie, Donna in Alabama, Mary C
Izzy - Michelle, Glenn Allen, Jennasmom, ChicMc
Blue - monty924, Judi Sweeney, Jennifer, Don
Jared - Bizaro22, TBone, PDX Granny, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Kirsten - Ayana, Pearl, Skyriverblue

17 comments:

Petals said...

Very funny, Squee. Guess I am drowned already LOL hahahaa xoxo ;)
S'ok - I'm cheering for The Handful, the Kids or whatever they are calling themselves.

Sharon N said...

Whelp, unless there's some surprise help for my guy Cory, he will be out soon.
My guess is 2nd or 3rd.



BB Winner: Season 20, Kaycee

Ayana said...

Aww shucks! I think this will be the first year I’m out first eviction!

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jackie and Sue gee. I got Izzy as my Pool person!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you SueGee and Jackie!

Anonymous said...

I would get the one person who rubs me the wrong way lol

~~~

JonMD1267 said...

Lol I got the poodle dude lol

Jackie S. said...

Since I never win my blog pool, I have put the kiss of death on Jag.

JonMD1267 said...

Awwww $#%*, it got ninja up in here, Jackie has put the kiss of death on Jag lol

JonMD1267 said...

Oh I’m stooped, my bad lol I just got that lol look I never said I was smart, just pretty lol

SueGee said...

Petals - I honestly had a big LOL when you matched up. Knew you would like it!
(I do the pool with playing cards, so it is absolutely random.)

There are 65 people in this pool - good luck to everyone!!

SueGee

Judi Sweeney said...

When I first realized Blue was my Pool Girl, I had mixed emotions!! Negative: Oh My Word, this girl is all about HER and it’s going to be hard to root for her… Ugh! Positive: She and I are both from Riverside, California… that will give me something to root for! Yippie! Now, I am just praying Blue has a big heart lurking underneath all that “LOOK AT ME” front and attitude! We shall see how much I can handle and root for Blue…

Dr_Celine said...

Well I hope I have another shot this year...I've only won the blog pool once...Season 19, Josh Martinez was the winner. Yes, I win the season the meatball is the winner. LOL

I'm not sure if Felicia will even have a shot as traditionally older contestants do not fair well but she has been holding her own thus far this season. I'm just not sure when your alliance is "Bye Bye Bitches" instead of "Bye Bye Felicia" if the odds are really all that great.

But I will root for her until she's out. But she wasn't my favorite hamster at all. This happens to me QUITE a bit. I rarely get a hamster I actually like. Maybe I'm cursed. LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

Ok so I got Cameron .And so far I am not a fan..lol..Of course that could be good news.The best I have ever placed in the pool is 3rd and that was also with someone I didn't care for .
JonMD I guess we are hanging out for the summer!
Thanks Squeegee for your hard work and Jackie you are definitely the best party around!
Thanks for all you do!

Lili said...

Okay, there's a person named Mecole in the house? 🤣Guess there is as she's my Pool Person, I will have to look for her on the show tonight because thus far I don't think she's even come up in any of Jackie's posts so I am currently clueless about her, but none the less, Go Mecole!

🤣

PaulaB said...

I didn't get in 😞

QuixoticElf said...

Thank you SueGee!
I actually forgot who Luke was for a hot second! Lol

We did our family picks and
I got America, Reilly, Mecole, and Cory