Sunday, August 06, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Sunday Afternoon - Aug. 6

 

Hey women, we're single!

Good afternoon! I've been having intermittent internet outages here, not sure what's happening. Yes, the bill is paid! I just hope it doesn't go out when I'm trying to live blog the show later this evening.

Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Talkative Terrapins:

  • The backyard was opened to them at about 11pm their time last night. Mind you, that's 2am my time!
  • They were told not to go into the hot tub because it wasn't ready yet.
  • Well, thankfully it had water in it as Felicia pretty promptly fell in it.
  • That's at least the second mic I've seen her drown and I believe there was another. She dropped one in the toilet by mistake.
  • This hot tub mic actually made cool gurgling sounds as it drowned.
  • Once the backyard opened, a lot of the game talk cooled as it's all too public.
  • Hisam is opening up more to people than he did in his first few days.
  • He's very good with talking to people who are upset. Knowing that he's a psychiatrist you can definitely see it in use.
  • Cirie is talking to him a lot more. I can see that she's paying more attention to his observations than she is to Izzy's.
  • After all, Izzy is an excitable girl.
  • Today was the cast photo shoot with the feeds shut down.
  • I like how they warned them last night about it and told them to shower.
  • Like they had to be told?
  • I will like it when there are fewer in the house and everyone doesn't talk at once.
  • Right now you can be listening to two talk and the background noise from the others makes it hard to hear.
  • Oh, well ... nothing all that much is happening. Kirsten is trying to save her butt we know that's not going to happen.


Mecole is NOT available, recently married.

I honestly thought those curlers were in the past

Has a girlfriend. How, I don't know.

America is quieter than most. Hmm.

Luke does not manscape.

Sharp dressed man in cheap sunglasses.

4 comments:

cctru said...

I always like it better when there are less because I can't keep them all straight. It's easier with BB than with Survivor but I still don't quite know which face matches with which name.

Petals said...

My 2 faves in the first pic: Matt & Jag!

Anonymous said...

Im wondering if they had problems in the past with people not showering beofore the photoshoot or if one of them needed to be told.

~~~

QuixoticElf said...

❤️