Friday, August 25, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Friday Evening, Nominations - Aug. 25

 

If you're Blue and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion sits,
Puttin' on the ritz.

Due to my foolishness in blogging for more than 15 hours straight through the live show and the Pressure Cooker comp, this one is going to be a bit abbreviated. Here's a bit of what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Up a Long Time Loons:
  • As you know from my HOH comp post, Cameron won HOH when all was said and done.
  • He's far from a favorite of mine, but I have to give him credit for hanging in there so long. He really, really wanted a photo (or more) of his little girl. And, he got them, breaking down into sobs after the others left his HOH reveal. I felt touched.
  • But then I snapped back and came to reality!
  • Reality TV, that is!
  • I'm really surprised Mecole didn't win. As I watched the comp, she was the most rock solid until a fly attacked her and she let go of the button. At least, that's what it looked like happened to me.
  • The prizes/bad schtuff for the comp that I know went like this: Jared unveiled the snakes, Cirie got a six-pack of beer, Izzy opened up the "music" which blared at the comp, Jag got rotten smelling perfume he has to spray, Blue got $1,000, Red got a home theater and year of Paramount+, America got a dinner party with three houseguests, Cory got Have Not with two hamsters of his choice (Bowie and Izzy volunteered), Matt got to open the box with flies to torment the comp -- they appeared dead, but it was just due to the cold and they came to life to torment, Bowie got a pressure cooker.
  • I'm not sure what the others got.
  • There was talk of the Have Nots having peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (like the old pre-slop days) but I don't know if they were just saying it or if it will happen.
  • Cameron nominated Jag and Blue with a backdoor plan of Izzy if needed.
  • And the band played on ...
  • Laters!
I just want to make jury.

Matching Cam's nominee stats.

Let me tell you a story about HOH ...

Looks like the Wicked Witch feets!

13 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thank you for the update Jackie. :)

Interesting that this group seems to be keeping the kitchen and living room in relatively clean condition. I haven't looked at the condition of the bedrooms though. In the past, the majority have been total piggies! lol

Jackie S. said...

Sharon - They don't spend a lot of time in the living room because it's so cold. As for kitchen cleaning, Felicia.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know about what time of day I can hear about Cam's Izzy backdoor plan? I'm glad he's going after one of the Bye Bye Biddies. From what I heard he's been telling everyone he's going to do what they want and target Jag, but their reaction to his comp win got his gears turning a bit more so hopefully he sees through their bs!

~~~

Sharon N said...

Cam's plan actually is/was Jag. However, he's thinking of contingencies in case Jag wins Veto. Red and Cam have been partners and Red can't stand Izzy, so he's been pushing Cam to put her up as replacement.

Jackie S. said...

What Sharon said.

Anonymous said...

Ah, okay, thanks!
~~~

Beachbound Gmom said...

I'm totally ok with Izzy! I kinda like Jag so I'm sad that he's been nominated.

Anonymous said...

I’m really sad Hag keeps being in the block and when he wins he has to wear a chicken outfit ? Terryin Texas

Anonymous said...

In the event Izzy gets backdoored, I wonder if she would spill the beans to the houseguests about Jared and Cirie's relationship. That would certainly stir things up!

Anonymous S

monty924 said...

Anon S,

The only way I see that happening is if Cirie or Jared openly cut her. Izzy won't betray Cirie otherwise. IMO

Petals said...

totally agree Mon!

Sharon N said...

Veto comp has started.
Cameron, Blue, and Jag, plus Jared, Mecole, and Red as draws.
Izzy is the host.

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Hope it’s a good one