Saturday, August 26, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds, PoV Comp Saturday - Aug. 26

 

Mama's Boy

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Adoptable Animals:

  • Remember, Cam knows what he's doing.
  • The Have Nots are indeed eating PB&J this week as a throwback to early seasons. To me, that would be the week I volunteer. 
  • Now I wish the old food comps would return!
  • The veto picks went down this morning. In addition to Cameron, Jag and Blue -- it's Red, Mecole and Jared.
  • Cameron got Houseguest Choice and chose his best bromance bud Red. Blue actually drew Jared's chip from the bag.
  • Izzy is dizzy because she's heard that if either of the nominees come off the block, she'll be the renom. 
  • She's even suspicious about Cam choosing her to host the comp.
  • Me? I'd prefer Jag win veto, come off the block, anyone else go up and Blue goes home.
  • Of the two, Jag is Cameron's target.
  • Jag is my blog pool hamster. I will admit that me drawing any player in my own blog pool means that person is doomed. Sorry, Jag. 
  • Matt gave up his secret, although I would think they would all assume he could -- he told Jared he can read lips.
  • He also told Jared that Cameron, Red and Bowie are working together they want him to work with them.
  • But, Matt now has a soft spot for Cirie and I doubt that will change.
  • Cameron thinks this week is supposed to be fun and chill.
  • Um. Maybe for him, but no week is all fun and chill when people go on the block and get the boot. If that were the case, there would be no point to the show.
  • The feeds were blocked at around 4PM EDT for the comp and right now I'm just waiting them out so I can post the winner.
  • And waiting.
  • And waiting.
  • At a bit after 9PM EDT, the feeds came back.
  • Cameron won veto.
  • Sigh.
  • Apparently, Jag ALMOST won but they weren't playing horseshoes.
  • UPDATE: It was RED who won the veto, not Cameron.
  • When the feeds returned after the comp, Cirie and company were saying Cameron won. However, they apparently were being sarcastic because they know whatever Cameron wants Red will do.
  • But Red won the veto, not Cameron.
Loyal to Cirie now?

Do not put huge rollers in their hair.

She thinks she's such an influencer

Uh-oh. Blue has been an influence!

12 comments:

Sharon N said...

So Veto won't be used and Jag/Blue will stay OTB. Unless Red can convince Cameron to put Izzy up. That's doubtful.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I'd prefer Blue go home. Doesn't really matter who Cam wants to go home because the person going home is whoever Cirie decides.

I don't have sympathy for Blue. When Hisam was on the block she was prancing and dancing around like she would never be in that position lol. And that nasty goodbye message...whew!

~~~~

Sharon N said...

Yeah, I'd much rather Jag stay... nicer guy and more entertaining.
Blue is... many things. LOL

Sharon N said...

I thought Cameron won Veto, but it was RED!!

Anonymous said...

Jokers is saying Red won veto. Can you confirm Jackie?

Sharon N said...

Seeing Red wearing the Veto... right now on the Feeds.

Jackie S. said...

Yes, I updated the post. I posted that Cameron won because that's what the hamsters were saying. Apparently, they were being facetious.

Sharon N said...

No problem Jackie. Hamsterwatch made the same mistake and had to correct also.
Cameron or Red... one is the same as the other, which had to be the basis for their 'inside' joke. LOL

Lili said...

I agree with Jackie, hope Jag stays and Blue leaves. Ditto about the food comps....in the olden times it was fun to see them "win" foods like....protein, cereal, and dairy and nothing else for the week, it made their food intake more challenging and interesting and it changed week to week if I recall.

My pool person is Meme, but at the moment the only person I'm rooting for is Matt.

Am astonished how long they lasted in the Pressure Cooker comp, was nice to see Kaysar again. If Julie ever retires they should have Kaysar and Janelle host the show.

Why did it have to be snakes? 🤣

Judi Sweeney said...

I know this may sound awful because Blue is my pool pick girl… But, I would definitely rather she go home than Jag going home! Since I found out Blue was my pick, I have been trying to like her… But, I still find her to be very superficial and OBVIOUSLY… very self-absorbed!

JonMD1267 said...

The longer Blue is in the house the more the roller spreads, by time the season is over we will all be wearing coke cans in our hair lol

Petals said...

This season had so many different personalities, I thought it would be fun to watch.
It's the Fields Factor that has turned me off. I can barely look at her, laying around, all smug and picking her teeth.